State ends solitary confinement for j...

State ends solitary confinement for juveniles

There are 1 comment on the Charleston Gazette story from Apr 26, 2012, titled State ends solitary confinement for juveniles. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Contact us Search archives Page Reprints Getting Into Print Weather Our History Privacy Statement RSS Feeds Advertising Webcams >> More blue AP Video News Politics Gazette Charities Business Police Blotter Watchdog News Columnists Putnam County Public records Special Reports Weird News Corrections Advisories >> More blue WVU Marshall Prep Sports ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 29, 2012
karma is a biotchh hmmm. Hope they uncover all the other dirty deeds going on up there as well. Depriving education, exercise, restricting meals, cold showers, being forced to strip naked in front of your peers, restricting visits while on d and d I know kids for a fact that have been on solitary for 6 months plus. and this is against the law. are you kidding me. Thank God someone stepped up. clearly these are criminals and we expect them to be treated like that within the law. but wv law states
"A juvenile may not be punished by physical force, deprivation of nutritious meals, deprivation of family visits or imposition of solitary confinement".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who's back in jail 3 hr Sk8terkid 17
Chenowith ford gal ? 4 hr Mos Def 56
What's your deal? 5 hr MountaineerWV 16
That Spencer Guy 7 hr good4him 43
Guy @ go mart on w main & dale 9 hr Gogolmart 1
$ONAR CHECK/Fighter Sweep 10 hr casual observer 10
Fairmont woman high on weed 10 hr Amy McNuffins 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages