Since: Feb 12

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Aug 21, 2012
people in the Salem area and in Doddridge county can start looking in their own backyard and stop making up things about other people to make themselves look and feel better about what they are doing or have done I am sick and tried of things I hear that have been said that I know are not true so check your facts people
salemdailynews

Weston, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Just what is the truth then Tina? If you seem to know whats "really" going on please state the facts as you know them. I believe that what has been said so far other than bitter backstabbing remarks have been proved by council and citizens of Salem.Please Tina tell all of us where you know Mr Stamm residence is? Tell us has he been convicted of a felony? Is Mr Samples in compliance with the charter by not accepting the mayors position due to a vacancy? Did Mr Stamm go behind councils back and try to strike a deal with Antero to go ahead and drill even after Council approved that the city attorney and city manager handle this matter which lead to council hiring an outside firm to handle it from now on? My backyard is clean all I ask is for members of our city government be above board and truthful conduct them selves accordingly and with dignity and to bring Salem forward not have these problems of such be an issue anymore or for future members to clean up form past administrations!!!!!!!!!!
Nancy

Weston, WV

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I couldn't have said it better--Tina- You and I have never met, but according to my husband you know every move I make.And you call me names in this forum. You speak loudly and out of turn at council meetings. If you want people to stop saying unkind things about you- start acting like the upstanding Christian you claim to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarksburg Roads 47 min Soar But 1
parson hotel (Jul '13) 48 min Dom 13
Kathy Warner of west union wv 3 hr noticed 3
People are soft! 6 hr Booboo 4
Brandon Lopez 7 hr Second Opinion 10
Mowing grass 8 hr Butch 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages