First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Richard Saunders

Morgantown, WV

#41 Oct 30, 2012
sorry wrote:
Sorry can't afford the former chief he is to expensive
He was too expensive? Go ask to see what his base salary was, public access. He applied for grants, when Folsom was ill, both Willis and Morrison was approved their OT thru Jackson to make sure it was covered, then Jackson realized that the two officers were making more than him...that is when he got defensive and out to get everybody. All the OT that Willis and Morrison both received was through grants and approved by the CM. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Seriously? Al Swiger as the Police Chief who has the ethics charge filed against him? Mark Jackson can't be any type of public official and you think Al can...same charges for all three, Al, Mark and Jimmy.

And Swiger to be certified, he has to be able to pass the physical fitness part of the academy! Yeah right! And Don Quinn said no thanks when he found out Swiger was ATTEMPTING to run the show! Ha! Way to go Don, you're still a smart one! What does he know about the law, can he hold his own when he is the only one to respond to a serious call? Right, sure he can.

I called the 911 Center to see if their were any Salem Cops out, none tonight, nor last night, none since a few hours Sunday. Yeah, their out there full force!

Al is only wanting to be Chief to try and show off. He's a joke. And the comment about the Holiday Inn, yep he was there, the dog track in Charleston, Village Square and other places with ole Dave! He's such a stand up person!

WOW...
You dont have a clue

Vienna, WV

#42 Nov 1, 2012
Richard Saunders wrote:
<quoted text>
He was too expensive? Go ask to see what his base salary was, public access. He applied for grants, when Folsom was ill, both Willis and Morrison was approved their OT thru Jackson to make sure it was covered, then Jackson realized that the two officers were making more than him...that is when he got defensive and out to get everybody. All the OT that Willis and Morrison both received was through grants and approved by the CM. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
Seriously? Al Swiger as the Police Chief who has the ethics charge filed against him? Mark Jackson can't be any type of public official and you think Al can...same charges for all three, Al, Mark and Jimmy.
And Swiger to be certified, he has to be able to pass the physical fitness part of the academy! Yeah right! And Don Quinn said no thanks when he found out Swiger was ATTEMPTING to run the show! Ha! Way to go Don, you're still a smart one! What does he know about the law, can he hold his own when he is the only one to respond to a serious call? Right, sure he can.
I called the 911 Center to see if their were any Salem Cops out, none tonight, nor last night, none since a few hours Sunday. Yeah, their out there full force!
Al is only wanting to be Chief to try and show off. He's a joke. And the comment about the Holiday Inn, yep he was there, the dog track in Charleston, Village Square and other places with ole Dave! He's such a stand up person!
WOW...
Don't know where you got your information Bobby Boy, but you are full of dung......up to your eyeballs. And you are chicken manure!!!
Nancy

Weston, WV

#43 Nov 1, 2012
Sometimes I feel like writing a response, and I try to think of something that is actually based in fact. Then I read the stuff spewed by Bob and other people who have no idea what the facts are- and I just have to say there is no sensible response to BS.
Jerry Winans

Providence, RI

#44 Nov 1, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Sometimes I feel like writing a response, and I try to think of something that is actually based in fact. Then I read the stuff spewed by Bob and other people who have no idea what the facts are- and I just have to say there is no sensible response to BS.
Nancy,

you say that there is no sensible response to BS?

when did it become that the topix blog was anything other than a line of BS from everyone?

give me you number so that we can meet and talk BS about the BS that we are blogging about.
Nancy

Weston, WV

#45 Nov 1, 2012
I'm just thinking about a few lines of BS right now, but you know, it's getting old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Park Parking 19 min WalkyTalky 203
anyone hear of paul dennison getting busted 1 hr old friend 33
Fireworks 2 hr SpiceOfDefeat 3
west union council 3 hr eyes wide open 7
Melissa Dodd 21 hr freak 6
Joe Swiger Sun Itsaforum 11
big booms Sun Hells Cat 3
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE