perkyjerky

Weston, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I would like to know of plans for the Christmas parade and any other activities that may be in store for Christmas, When will the decorations be put in place? When is the Parade will it be day or night? I`ve heard we may be bigger than last yr who do we find this info from? When will you start decorating will there be a contest on the best decorated home again?
will it ever end

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Donny Carder from the Salem Volunteer Fire Dept. is in charge of the parade this year. It will be on December 1st and starts at either noon or 1:00pm, can't remember. Fort New Salem will be having thier Spirit of Christmas in the Mountians on November 24 & 25 and December 1 & 2. It starts at 3:00 pm and ends around 6:00pm or so.
perkyjerky

Weston, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
ty
meow meow

Vienna, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2012
We got our Christmas early this year.......B. Wills resigned!!! No candles in the stockings this year!!!
Jerry Winans

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
meow meow wrote:
We got our Christmas early this year.......B. Wills resigned!!! No candles in the stockings this year!!!
meow meow,

i am a personal friend of the great bob willis and find you comments uncalled for, slanderous, and downright appalling.

hope that your christmas stockings get filled with cow manure and that your egg nog is filled with the semen of the many sheep that you entertain.

quit putting down a good man like bob willis
Idots

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Nov 29, 2012
why is anyone interested in christmas? There are so many people who lie cheat steal and hurt other people just for enjoyment on here that they don't need to worry about a holiday devoted to careing and family life. Why act careing only for one day out of the year when your a butthole all the rest?
Jerry Winans

Providence, RI

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Idots wrote:
why is anyone interested in christmas? There are so many people who lie cheat steal and hurt other people just for enjoyment on here that they don't need to worry about a holiday devoted to careing and family life. Why act careing only for one day out of the year when your a butthole all the rest?
what would people do if they couldn't lie, cheat, steal, and hurt others?

there would not be any life at all.

i made my outstanding career at the gas company by whining, bellyaching, and then sucking up to management.

do you think that you are too good to do it the way that i did it?
Salem_Taxpayer

Weston, WV

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Jerry Winans wrote:
<quoted text>
what would people do if they couldn't lie, cheat, steal, and hurt others?
there would not be any life at all.
i made my outstanding career at the gas company by whining, bellyaching, and then sucking up to management.
do you think that you are too good to do it the way that i did it?
Brown noseing too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Topix Imitation Game 6 min Senator Alex Wein... 2
C.M.A 2014 Best Poetry 12 min Senator Alex Wein... 8
hair cuts and nuts 16 min Senator Alex Wein... 20
rock run& big flint. drugs 37 min lemon 5
gary Underwood 5 hr alex 3
To whom it may concern (Nov '13) 8 hr Proud Bridgeport ... 7
Dean Stire (Jul '14) Feb 25 Be nice 18
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web