First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Why are drugs being allowed to be sold In Salem and surrounding areas and noone is doing anything to stop it.I hear it everyday, someone is going here to get pills and another place to get pills, its ridiculous. NO cop wants to hear it, is it narcs pushing them and they are allowed? Happens in West Union, you are a narc, do as you please.Mayles crew needs to go
Info

New York, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Well its mainly because people think police can just go to them and catch them. Police need narcs to help work for them. Just catching them with them isnt going to do anything. They need to get people to help buy the drugs to really try to put them away.
Red Foxx

Sutton, WV

#3 Jan 4, 2013
well with the new force things will happen not like before im sure
a crowley

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Elderly are being taken advantage of and its disgusting.I don't see how "narc 's."can be allowed to rip off elderly, handicapped people! I hope they all get what's coming to them
omfg

Hinton, WV

#5 Jan 5, 2013
why are you discussing SALEM drugs in a west union forum.. this shit is getting old.
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2013
These sites bleed off on to other sites. THIS IS THE SALEM SITE!!!! Sisterville bleeds onto here also.We post on Salem and topix puts it on here! Not our fault, blame Topix.
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
West union news is on Salem topix, they seem to bo one and the same.
Louisiana gal

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Just got back less the 24 hours from West Union (after two weeks) and seen more drug deals going on in my life. Is the county all dealin drugs?? Most of the ones buying are on SSI or some kind of substance program (or both). What they need to do is start Piss testing everyone on these programs. And if it wasn't gave to them by a doctor cut their butts off all state programs.
Been There

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Drugs Amber McClain is who you need to see....just sayin...
a crowley

Grafton, WV

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Its ridiculous how people can deal these drugs and people who actually DO NEED the meds cant get them from Drs anymore ..People selling the meds they goto the dr.and pretend they need,people suffering horribly go to the dr.and are looked down upon because of scum abusing the crap.I know its bad on long run (salem), from people I know getting robbed of their meds, cops ignore it.Its a Damn buisness
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Louisiana gal wrote:
Just got back less the 24 hours from West Union (after two weeks) and seen more drug deals going on in my life. Is the county all dealin drugs?? Most of the ones buying are on SSI or some kind of substance program (or both). What they need to do is start Piss testing everyone on these programs. And if it wasn't gave to them by a doctor cut their butts off all state programs.
What do you care about someone using drugs? I heard you just came back to start trouble with an old boyfriend. He's taken you nasty slut so go back to Louisana and stay there.
Louisiana gal

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
WV Gal wrote:
<quoted text> What do you care about someone using drugs? I heard you just came back to start trouble with an old boyfriend. He's taken you nasty slut so go back to Louisana and stay there.
You must have me mixed up with someone else. I have no "boyfriend", I'm married to a local and come up to visit with his family. That mouth needs some soap, for one. Just cause someone is from the same place, doesn't mean its that "person".
Louisiana gal

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Tell you What WV Gal, I'll give you my real name is Lydia Tetrick. Wrong Person, now?
Terry McGill

Pennsboro, WV

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Louisiana gal wrote:
Tell you What WV Gal, I'll give you my real name is Lydia Tetrick. Wrong Person, now?
Good for you Lydia, don,t know you but I like anyway !
Louisiana gal

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Thank you!
Shutup

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2013
@ a crowleyTired of you crying Jesus Chris males mother's name is Reanna Blake Chris is girlfriends name is Lexie And his dad is Phillip mayle Go tell them about it were tired Hearing you talk about this Better yet Join police force something guy geez
wow

Buckhannon, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Hey Crowley you just pis sed off one of the drug ones good for you, now we got names/ GOOD JOB
wow

Buckhannon, WV

#18 Jan 15, 2013
OH and they dont know how to spell either
Terry McGill

Pennsboro, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2013
What is wrong with you people, if you have a problem with someone, grow a set of balls and tell them yourself !!!
Jerry Winans

Providence, RI

#20 Jan 15, 2013
Terry McGill wrote:
What is wrong with you people, if you have a problem with someone, grow a set of balls and tell them yourself !!!
OK, I have a problem with you.

You are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JB's Gentleman's Club (Nov '10) 8 hr lose ur Illusion 293
Joe Shaffer is resigning as prosecuting attorney 8 hr News Worthy 9
WANTED: Charles Scott Pottery pieces 9 hr yawn 3
FlyCKB.com 10 hr Skerewd Blue 2
what happed 10 hr Fiord F 150 4
Shots fired at Lumberport police chief overnight 15 hr Lol 3
Bridgeport police searching for gas drive-off s... 20 hr Netzen 2
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web