anessa

Morgantown, WV

#2 May 4, 2010
its funny how pplse cant use there real names lol
3 posts removed
nasty ho

Enola, PA

#6 May 4, 2010
i dont see how in the world this girl has friends. she is skanky shes a whore. and this girl brandi that she hangs out with thats not good. and she is 15 and already having sex as a mom i dont think shes a very good daughter and i see the way she treats her mom its horable.
John

Ashburn, VA

#7 May 4, 2010
who is she
haha

Enola, PA

#8 May 5, 2010
she is a skank that is always walking around salem with brandi elliott.
1 post removed
nobody

Fairmont, WV

#10 May 28, 2010
John wrote:
who is she
she is roy and mindy marks daughter,who is not like people are saying.people need to clean up the thoughts..
anessa

Green Spring, WV

#11 Jun 1, 2010
ok nobody thank u im guessin that u kno me and my mother and father...but thanxxxx pple need to grow the hell upppon this website quite talkin shit and move on wit there lives...
Nunya

Saint Marys, WV

#12 Jun 5, 2010
Unless you know Anessa, keep your damn mouth shut. There's nothing more that I hate than a bunch of trouble making, mouth running, bratty little teeny boppers trying to act big & bad. Well I got news for you. You're gonna run your mouth to the wrong person one day and they're gonna put you in your place. And I'm sure you got alot of room to talk when you call someone a "skank." You must have a boring, pathetic life since evidently you have nothing better to do than trash people on the computer. Too big of a chicken shit to talk shit to someone's face??? You should try it. You know, since your just so big & bad. lol Mouthy little teeny bopper bitches get on my nerves. Anessa, you know who this is. And I always got your back. I love ya like a neice ;)
nobody

Fairmont, WV

#13 Jun 9, 2010
anessa wrote:
ok nobody thank u im guessin that u kno me and my mother and father...but thanxxxx pple need to grow the hell upppon this website quite talkin shit and move on wit there lives...
Yes i know your mom and dad,great people.just sorry people had to be mean to a beautful little one as yourself.pay no mind to the ugly words they say.maybe if they would have spent time in school,they would not be so stupid.take care pretty one.
fr3d

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Oct 23, 2010
90% of kids are going to have sex in high school and just because she's upfront about it doesn't mean she's a tramp. I haven't personally gotten to kno her bc I'm a freeshman but calling names is a little immature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Arbrogast 1 hr Interesting 21
Red's Angel's (Sep '10) 3 hr Crazy 688
Wotan is no more 3 hr Just one more 75
Scum POS Brian Mayle and Carl Claypool 4 hr Whatchagonnado 9
News Arrest Made in Salem Robbery (Jan '11) 5 hr So Strange 75
News Clarksburg Man Sentenced for Kidnapping Wife (Jul '11) 5 hr Ru fkn serious 5
News Ex-Salem official loses bid for reconsideration... (Dec '14) 5 hr Fk him 9

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages