Who is for sanity in Salem?

Who is for sanity in Salem?

Posted in the Salem Forum

Nancy

Weston, WV

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I would like to know- Who is for sanity in Salem? Who else is tired of immature behavior holding back any progress in this town? Who else is saddened that Salem has a crappy reputation because the people don't care enough to demand better?

Who has real suggestions and is willing to do something positive?
Salem Citizen

Bridgeport, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2012
We need to get rid of an immature mayor who has seen the need to fight over everything and who is also a felon. When did we start letting felons run things?
Salem Citizen

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Aug 18, 2012
When Donnie was caught redhanded, he was crying and telling everything just to save his ass. Got a couple of people (who had cleaned up their act years before, married with families) into a lot of trouble.
Hmm

Hinton, WV

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Donnie?
Nancy

Weston, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2012
My friends and family say to me-Why do you care about this? What difference does it make? Why don't you just mind your own business?

It matters to me, even if it's here in this forum, that I have integrity. It matters to me that I have the right to say what I think. I don't think we should let felons run things- and I don't think Don Stamm has any integrity.
Nancy

Weston, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2012
INTEGRITY- Soundness of moral character. From the Random House Dictionary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 1 hr Faith 744
Dustin Baldwin (Dec '13) 2 hr dan 9
Man Found Unconscious in Stealey 5 hr Keeppopinoff 85
reds angels 20 hr LeeHarveyTeabag 20
Save the Waldo? Sat Clark S Burger 18
What happened to Jack Logar? (Jan '15) Fri E. Mcguire 15
Shawn Bryant Fri Chase 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages