Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#2584 Mar 7, 2013
Hi Earl. It's good to see you are here to support youself and lie about yourself. Personally, I don't believe you. I know for a fact that you are a leech and I will agree that you were in the military. Only you are not telling the whole story. You were taken as a POW in Vietnam and later convicted of giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Of course it's not entirely your fault. You always had a "thing" for young Vietnamese boys.
Larce wrote:
<quoted text>I can say if ole Earl does that he is doing it with honor. He didn't dodge the draft like some of the people that post about him. They stayed behind and drew un-employment and now ride in with their EBT card like SunDog does.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#2585 Mar 7, 2013
Larce wrote:
<quoted text>I think Earl has named his little Black Guy SunDog.
YOu think?

HAHAHA...that's funny.

You would need a brain to do that, comfort boi.
fuggus

Pittsburgh, PA

#2587 Mar 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Error was Reason and a Broke VA
Debbie

Knoxville, TN

#2588 Mar 10, 2013
I think a 100 percent disabled veteran should get the same benefits that all those Godless Thugs and Decrepit Crooks in Washington get.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2590 Mar 11, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
whose going to pay for the upgrade?
Sure won't be you no-show.

As the reining victicrat, you don't pay taxes and are a drain on society.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!

Some things never change nothead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2591 Mar 11, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure won't be you no-show.
As the reining victicrat, you don't pay taxes and are a drain on society.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Some things never change nothead.
i get a pension and taxes are taken out...what the hell is wrong with your viciKKKracka azz.

Midlothian, VA

#2592 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i get a pension and taxes are taken out...what the hell is wrong with your viciKKKracka azz.
Welfare doesn't count as a pension no-show. You never served in the military and were never a police officer as you claimed.

You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!

Some things never change.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2593 Mar 12, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare doesn't count as a pension no-show. You never served in the military and were never a police officer as you claimed.
You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
Some things never change.
bite a roosters azz...you victiKKKracka.

Midlothian, VA

#2594 Mar 13, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
bite a roosters azz...you victiKKKracka.
Don't cry no-show. Just because welfare doesn't qualify you for a pension,doesn't mean NObama will cut off your money.

Sadly, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2595 Mar 13, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry no-show. Just because welfare doesn't qualify you for a pension,doesn't mean NObama will cut off your money.
Sadly, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
not on welfare boy.....i'm retired from a fortune 500 company. its good your old azz still have to work. no wonder the unemployed are still unemployed....old jokers like you need to get the hell outta the way.

Midlothian, VA

#2596 Mar 13, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not on welfare boy.....i'm retired from a fortune 500 company. its good your old azz still have to work. no wonder the unemployed are still unemployed....old jokers like you need to get the hell outta the way.
Sure you are no-show. Just like you are a "top senior adviser to the Governor" and then you claimed you were a "senior law enforcement officer for the state".

With your 2nd grade spelling and victicrat outlook on life no Fortune 500 would hire you nothead.

Welfare was the best you ever did. You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#2597 Mar 13, 2013
How nice would it be
tim

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2598 Mar 13, 2013
While I agree that soldiers fight for our country as I did for 4 years I do not think they deserve tax breaks more than any other job that is dangerous. Building our country brick by brick is dangerous, fighting fires that destroy our county is dangerous, heck nursing our sick back to health is dangerous. But there are 2 certainties in life.......death and taxes. No one deserves exemption from taxes. It supports our country.
huh

Johnson City, TN

#2599 Mar 14, 2013
the big banks and big company's don't pay taxes their the ones made this mess, not the REAL Americans who work and make this country great
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2600 Mar 14, 2013
tim wrote:
While I agree that soldiers fight for our country as I did for 4 years I do not think they deserve tax breaks more than any other job that is dangerous. Building our country brick by brick is dangerous, fighting fires that destroy our county is dangerous, heck nursing our sick back to health is dangerous. But there are 2 certainties in life.......death and taxes. No one deserves exemption from taxes. It supports our country.
First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2601 Mar 15, 2013
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are no-show. Just like you are a "top senior adviser to the Governor" and then you claimed you were a "senior law enforcement officer for the state".
With your 2nd grade spelling and victicrat outlook on life no Fortune 500 would hire you nothead.
Welfare was the best you ever did. You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
keep thinking MurdaFudder......i don't have to prove a damn thing to your old azz. you are a victiKKKracka who needs to die and get the hell outta the way.

Midlothian, VA

#2602 Mar 15, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
Well said.
Martha USAF Ret

Kodak, TN

#2603 Mar 16, 2013
We seem to have a lot of participants in this forum that keep forgetting or do not possess the mental capacity to understand that the origin of this thread stated 100 percent disabled veterans not all veterans. This is a perfect example of why this country is in the state that it's in. We have a lot of illiterate people in this country that can't keep up with a simple conversation.

What is there about the term "100 percent disabled" that the illiterate do not understand?

We owe our disabled veterans but the ones that are 100 percent service disabled, they have paid enough and they should owe no more.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#2605 Mar 16, 2013
The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
Oh Yeah

Raven, VA

#2606 Mar 16, 2013
The Republican cry babies,not wanting to pay a few dollars in taxes is ruining the country,too.They make their money here,with freebies,grants,five-finger discounts,then send their jobs overseas,in order to get cheap labor!By hell,I might be illiterate,but I'm not too dumb to realize who the villains are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info about Lee Palmer Wed ummm 11
Josi Church applebees & Michael Fleisher Red ro... Dec 20 Mike bane 2
Debate: Marijuana - Roanoke, VA (Aug '10) Dec 20 Bill 101
Glenvar a disgrace to VHSL football Dec 15 Mudcat 8
Billy's Barn (Mar '14) Dec 11 happy65 3
Richfield health and rehabilitation Dec 10 happy65 1
leaya morgan Dec 9 anonymous 1
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web