Looking for Eddie K Edwards

Posted in the Salem Forum

Tower Automotive

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
We have a payroll deposit for Eddie. He has moved and provided no forwarding address. We just need his phone number or mailing address. His wife is listed as Crystal Edwards
informed

Franklin, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
good luck word has it that he owes everybody in the town he lived in ky money including his sister. Also owes alot of people here. Also heard he told alot of lies about his sister so his wife would take him back after a two month sex and drug binge. Not that his wife is any better than him she is a hypocrit who calls herself a christian to keep her dad happy while getting drunk and partying behind closed doors. And how can her fat ass talk so mean to her daughter about what she eats. Children are taught behaviors such as healthy eating not born with the answers. At any rate Eddie and Crystal are hiding out so they do not have to pay anybody back but hopefully God willing it will catch up with them and this path of destruction will be over. If you can treat family the way they do who needs enemies an from what i hear if u are not handing those two money hand over fist ur their enemy
Lowbob

North Judson, IN

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Man i wouldn't ask that question again.
Left for broke

Franklin, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2011
yea i made the mistake of letting them "borrow" money. Guess i don't have to worry about them asking again. As soon as they figured out i wasn't giving them anymore money they quit calling. Also wouldn't answer my calls. Oh well done me a favor. I just feel sorry for the poor kids. Heard they pawn anything that anybody buys for them. Poor things having to watch mom pawn your video games to support your dads cocaine and pot addiction.
someone who knows

Franklin, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Left for broke wrote:
yea i made the mistake of letting them "borrow" money. Guess i don't have to worry about them asking again. As soon as they figured out i wasn't giving them anymore money they quit calling. Also wouldn't answer my calls. Oh well done me a favor. I just feel sorry for the poor kids. Heard they pawn anything that anybody buys for them. Poor things having to watch mom pawn your video games to support your dads cocaine and pot addiction.
yea i heard him and his wife just up and left all their kids stuff even the little girl of eddie's who is dead left her pictures and the kids clothes and toys took all their clothes though and left two residences full of crap for someone else to deal with what winner parents they are lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Hannah Graham Disappearance Tied to ... 14 hr sexual assault vi... 2
Does Roanoke believe it is post-racism? 14 hr gwsbadass 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 14 hr gwsbadass 1,360
Do women like to be randomly groped when they g... (Jun '12) 14 hr gwsbadass 43
Info about Lee Palmer Sep 27 Friend 2
looking for Cheryl W Sep 25 VA Man 4
Roanoke Woman Dragged from Vehicle During Repor... Sep 25 VA Man 1

Salem Jobs

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]