Angel

Clermont, FL

#26 Sep 4, 2009
Easy Fix wrote:
When you rednecks and blacks start acting like decent people you will not be treated ugly. Until then, the police is backed and have the right to knock your teeth out and whip your ass! So why not grow up, act like an adult and you will have no problems!!!!!!
A piece of advice for you my friend: You go shooting off your mouth like this in public you just might find yourself in intensive care.
Angel

Clermont, FL

#27 Sep 4, 2009
Lee Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Subtle is a woman.
Hey "Lee Hall", just a piece of advice to you my friend. You go shooting off your mouth like this in public, you will probably find yourself in intensive care.
Angel

Clermont, FL

#28 Sep 4, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Gen Jake", just a piece of advice to you my friend. You go shooting off your mouth like this in public, you will probably find yourself in intensive care.
Angel

Clermont, FL

#29 Sep 4, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Lee Hall", just a piece of advice to you my friend. You go shooting off your mouth like this in public, you will probably find yourself in intensive care.
My apologies to you "Lee Hall". My comment was intended for "Gen Jake"...the one my friendly piece of adivce applies to.
Angel

Clermont, FL

#30 Sep 4, 2009
From the "Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police" website states the "Law Enforcement Oath of Honor":
"On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have the courage
to hold myself and others
accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the Constitution,
the community,
and the agency I serve,
so help me God."

This is what "Subtle" really deserved...every single one of those officers (and their supervisors) that tortured and humilated her (especially when they pulled her pants down and commented on her ass and laughed) must be and will be delt with immediatly, legally, publicly and severly! Subtle, please contact your VA Senator in your district and let them know what happened to you...assuming that Senator is not already in bed with these terrorists.
Slinky

Roanoke, VA

#31 Sep 21, 2009
I called the police in Sept.93 to report my ex-boyfriend had stolen my car and had an ounce of weed on him. The police came out to Mcdonalds on 460 took his pot and let him leave with my car and informed me they would arrest me if they saw me with him again.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#32 Sep 21, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong point.

Jake responding to subtle saying act like a man. Subtle is female.

Waste is a terrible thing to mind.

is Congress

#33 Sep 21, 2009
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies to you "Lee Hall". My comment was intended for "Gen Jake"...the one my friendly piece of adivce applies to.
My apoligies to you as well. I responded without reading on.

Since: Jan 09

Jackson, GA

#34 Sep 25, 2009
Dead horse alert.

is Congress

#35 Sep 28, 2009
Quit beating it. :D
birddog

Roanoke, VA

#36 Oct 12, 2009
It is amazing how some Americans make it through life and never get assaulted by the police! I guess we are just lucky!!!

Since: Dec 09

Roanoke, VA

#37 Dec 1, 2009
Wow, are we really to believe subtle's post? What officer in their right mind would leave themselves open to such a number of serious situations in which they could be reprimanded or fired for? If you really felt violated that night you should have at least recalled a couple of the officer's names or good physical descriptions and a formal complaint should be filed so it can be properly investigated. Roanoke City Police Department has a disciplinary board made up of ranking officers and regular community members (everyday tax paying citizens). Complaints against officers go before this board on a very regular basis where all members have an input on how the officer is handled if found to be at fault. It sounds like many of the posters on this forum should attend a Roanoke Citizens Police Academy. It is open to anyone who lives or works in Roanoke City. Contact the Roanoke City Police Academy located in the Jefferson Center for information. It is a very eye opening experience. Most people have no idea what the average officer deals with on a regular basis. Having been through this class, provided for free to the public, gave me a greater respect for the officers I see driving through Roanoke daily. Do instances of abuse go on? I'm sure they do, however, that can be said for any profession. Stereotyping the Police Department as rampant with abuse is just plain not true. I think most will find that using good common sense and not doing things that you flat know is wrong will usually keep you out of a potential bad situation. If you run with or hang around people of questionable judgment; you are just asking to run into officers that are responding to a scene with limited information, increased levels of adrenaline, and a desire to keep themselves and the public safe during the entire call. It is easy to Monday Morning Quarterback any situation after the fact. How you act and talk toward someone can go a long way. That goes for the public and police alike. That's my 2 cents anyway.
Unreal

Roanoke, VA

#38 Dec 26, 2009
Roanoke City police are corrupt. Many do drugs, drive while intoxicated, and have sex with my brothers wife while he is at work. Dirt bags!

Since: Dec 09

Roanoke, VA

#39 Dec 27, 2009
Unreal wrote:
Roanoke City police are corrupt. Many do drugs, drive while intoxicated, and have sex with my brothers wife while he is at work. Dirt bags!
Just sounds like your brother's wife is a tramp. How is that totally on them? Further more, I would say your "many" at best is only a very small few. Once again, to consider the Department corrupt as a whole is foolish, just like your brother for staying married to a person of ill character.
Douglas Chandler Graham

United States

#40 Dec 28, 2009
Murder, cover-ups, planting evidence, lying under oath – these are the things you will find the Virginia State Police doing in the investigation and trial of Earl Bramblett in 1997.
There was no evidence for even an arrest until two years after the murders of the Hodges family in Vinton, VA until Barry Keesee got the Firearms Expert William Conrad to write him a letter claiming he had new evidence. This, of course, was a blatant lie!
What Keesee had on Conrad to make him do this has never been investigated.
Conrad later admitted he lied about this letter but the deed had been done and on the strength of this lie and others, Bramblett was convicted and executed.
There was one other huge lie in the trial and that was the video the police made showing a white truck could be mistaken for a red truck under sodium lights. These lights give off an orange glow and they convinced a very old lady she may have been seeing a white truck instead of red as she initially claimed. The video was made AFTER these lights had been installed where she saw the truck. The man making the video had testified at trial these lights were not installed in that location. Mike Stovall was a Vinton police officer that testified about the lights not being installed and the cop that made the tape where he KNEW the lights were different but made it anyway. He knew the tape was showing something that had not happened. This man is now a school board member and owns a driving school. Do you suppose he could be trusted to tell the truth if it benefitted him in any way to lie? I certainly wouldn’t believe anything he ever said if he can make up evidence to kill someone.
But there seems to be no justice in the Roanoke Valley. The Commonwealth Attorney Skip Burkart lied time after time in his arguments to the jury and was rewarded for it by being made a judge. The Virginia State Police was made aware of the lies the state investigators testified to but that was ignored. The people keep electing Stovall to the school board and let their kids be taught by this proven liar.
The people of the Roanoke Valley are so terrified of authority in that part of Virginia that anyone with authority can do anything and get away with it. The newspaper and TV stations are complacent in this and only report what they are told through press releases. You may see the more obvious lies and such at my website allamosa.com
I have written two novels about this particular situation and their websites are accessible from the allamosa website. Read about the crime and investigation and make up your own mind about who the criminals are in this case.
Douglas Chandler Graham

United States

#41 Dec 28, 2009
The police, lawyers and court are all one entity in Virginia. Have you ever tried to sue a lawyer? Save your money! I have been in Chambers when the judge and lawyers decided the guilt and punishment of people charged. The open court is just something to make it look real.
The first duty of a lawyer is to the court, the client comes after.
Douglas Chandler Graham

United States

#42 Dec 30, 2009
Judy Ferguson wrote:
Allow the Roanoke Times to discover this! We are not blind sided in it's reporting and we are not sitting down, we are moving in a positive direction wheither they want us to or not. Roanoke times paper sales are way down, and they will eventually have to sale its paper to someone that will report responsible. We want them to stop attacking us as we come out of retail stores with bribes to purchase the times with gift certificates, they are certainly to become doomed by the plight of white incitement, and Shanna Flowers the thug times hero. Nothing positive comes out of her articles she is always downsiding the blacks in this community. Excuse me but I don'e want Onzlee Ware, Rena Berry, and the dumb Mac DOG on the front page of the paper. We want positive truths of what is going on in our community.
The Roanoke Times is basically what was used to be The Grit. Reporting is not something they do. Their stories are generic and can be inserted anytime. Do you think a city of almost a hundred thousand people has no white collar crime or political corruption? You would think that from reading The Roanoke Times or watching the TV stations. Neither wants to jeopardise their revenue and so they report whatever is handed to them in press releases or over the telephone. The only time the Roanoke Times people get out of the office is to go to lunch. One "reporter" had a story about something on a wall and didn't know the difference between Kirk Avenue and Luck Avenue. She had worked there for over twenty years.
I sent the Book Editor a copy of my book after she requested it and then found out who I was and wouldn't review it. It has five star ratings on Amazon and she said it wasn't written well. Isn't that what a review is supposed to be about?
I know you are right about them going out of business because of lagging subscriptions and therefore less advertising. Kissing up to all the politicians and business people there have compromised any integrity they have so its just school lunch menus and other social events they report.
debbie

AOL

#43 Mar 19, 2010
think that is totally unfair to you as a citizen, just because they have a badge doesnt mean they are any different than anyone else, they put there pants on the same as you and me. I am right there with you on the police and the Judges in Roanoke City, the Judges sit behind that slab of wood and act as though their GOD but there not and they shouldnt be so unfair to people just because they think we are beneath them. They are supposed to be fair but never are, I dont know how they look at themselves in the mirror, i dont know how they sleep at night after doing what they do to people whether it be embarrassing them or taking half of their life away by sending them to prison for something minor but yet the Judge I am refering to will only give a rapist a 1000.00 fine and a year of probation, i mean what the hell is going on and where is the justice, my fiance was sentenced to 14 1/2 years for unathorized use of a vehicle but he didnt kill anyone or hurt anyone, but yet was sentenced to 14 1/2 years. I wish there was something that could be done about this. Debbie

Since: Jan 09

Alpharetta, GA

#44 Mar 26, 2010
debbie wrote:
think that is totally unfair to you as a citizen, just because they have a badge doesnt mean they are any different than anyone else, they put there pants on the same as you and me. I am right there with you on the police and the Judges in Roanoke City, the Judges sit behind that slab of wood and act as though their GOD but there not and they shouldnt be so unfair to people just because they think we are beneath them. They are supposed to be fair but never are, I dont know how they look at themselves in the mirror, i dont know how they sleep at night after doing what they do to people whether it be embarrassing them or taking half of their life away by sending them to prison for something minor but yet the Judge I am refering to will only give a rapist a 1000.00 fine and a year of probation, i mean what the hell is going on and where is the justice, my fiance was sentenced to 14 1/2 years for unathorized use of a vehicle but he didnt kill anyone or hurt anyone, but yet was sentenced to 14 1/2 years. I wish there was something that could be done about this. Debbie

You had me till the last 4 sentences. What were his previous crimes and problems, then I may be able to handle your story.
Taffy

Temple Hills, MD

#45 Mar 30, 2010
It's a sad thing when the police do things that are against the people they are to protect. Life is just what it is. No one has the right to carry you but you and a judge. I am not a officer but the police have some rights to when you are wrong. Otherwise they should treat everyone with respect. Violance isnt needed in every situation. My advise to anyone out here is to drive careful and never get stopped or do anything needed by police period. They take there jobs way to personal but is a officer one to respect but give it and you shall get it. Sorry to all others who were violated by them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haley slut 6 hr Lloyd_Knight 3
Dwayne weaver 10 hr tonycrowe 2
Sarah babigurl Wilson hobag 10 hr tonycrowe 1
Snezanna The Bosnian? 10 hr maryellen 17
sandra lewis 10 hr AaronJ 8
bar tramp in hollins named sandra 10 hr AaronJ 7
this dirty trashy female 11 hr steve 6
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web