Police Brutality Roanoke,Virginia

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CHFJ

AOL

#1 Jun 30, 2007
Citizens Handcuffed For Justice has submitted over 6,000 signatures on petitions against Roanoke Police Brutality to the United States Department Of Justice.

Roanoke President of a defunct NAACP can't speak for citizens in the City of Roanoke. "Our Signatures have spoken." We await due process and demand equal protection under the law. If you have been Violated by the Roanoke City Police please post in this forum your inhumane civil rights violations.
CHFJ

AOL

#3 Jul 26, 2007
Citizens Handcuffed for Justice will host for the first time ever Roanoke, Virginia's 100 Black Man Gathering August 12, 2007, Sunday 4:00 o'clock in the afternoon at THE VENUE 2523 Melrose Avenue, N.W. Roanoke, Virginia.
CHFJ

AOL

#4 Jul 29, 2007
washingtonpost.com

"DEFENSE LAWYERS WANT NAMES OF SUSPENDED POLICE OFFICERS." IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, VIRGINIA.
SO DO I..........WANT A COPY OF THE "LIARS LIST."
"14 MEMBERS OF THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY VIRGINIA POLICE OFFICERS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AMID DOUBLE...DIPPING INVESTIGATION." according to
Bad Cop News posted July 27th, 2007. Why is it that those of us who have had a bad experience with Montogomery County Police are being kept in the blind about possible cases have been derailed by liars.

if they are double dipping and overlapping their hours,what else are they lying and double dipping about?

CHFJ FIND IT INSANE THAT THESE ARETICLES ARE FOUND IN THE WASHINGTON POST, AND BAD COP NEWS, BUT NOT IN THE ROANOKE TIMES, OR PUBLICIZED ON ANY ANY LOCAL TELEVISION NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK? 14 OFFICERE'S DISCIPLINED AFTER DETECTIVES REPORTELY FOUND SIGNIFICAN OVERLAPS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER TO HAVE TOLD ONE LIE WILL TELL ANOTHER. ACTUALLY THE 14 WHERE ROBBING THE TAX PAYER'S IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, THEY ARE ALSO THIEVISH, THAT NO JUDGE SHOULD HOLD CREDIBLE IN THE COURT OF LAW.

"EARLY IN THE INVESTIGATION, DETECTIVES EXAMINING TWO YEARS OF PAYROLL RECORDS FOUND DISCREPANCIES TOATLING AS MUCH AS $20,000 IN SOME OFFICERS' WAGES. THAT AS IS MUCH AS PEOPLE THAT WORK MINIMUM WAGE JOBS EARN IN A YEAR THAT HAS THE BURDEN OF PAYING HIGH TAXES.

THE MONTOGMERY COUNTY VIRGINIA POLICE ARE ROBBERS, THIEVES,LYING GUN TOTING JERKS, AND BRUTES. WHY ARE THEY NOT STANDING BEFORE A JUDGES OF THE COMMONWEALTH?

WE DEMAND THE "LIARS LIST."
Wondering

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2007
The Roanoke Times does not publish many important stories that involve violence, crime, scandal in local government, etc. It is basically a worthless little paper.
Wrong

Middle River, MD

#8 Oct 1, 2007
CHFJ wrote:
washingtonpost.com
"DEFENSE LAWYERS WANT NAMES OF SUSPENDED POLICE OFFICERS." IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, VIRGINIA.
SO DO I..........WANT A COPY OF THE "LIARS LIST."
"14 MEMBERS OF THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY VIRGINIA POLICE OFFICERS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED AMID DOUBLE...DIPPING INVESTIGATION." according to
Bad Cop News posted July 27th, 2007. Why is it that those of us who have had a bad experience with Montogomery County Police are being kept in the blind about possible cases have been derailed by liars.
if they are double dipping and overlapping their hours,what else are they lying and double dipping about?
CHFJ FIND IT INSANE THAT THESE ARETICLES ARE FOUND IN THE WASHINGTON POST, AND BAD COP NEWS, BUT NOT IN THE ROANOKE TIMES, OR PUBLICIZED ON ANY ANY LOCAL TELEVISION NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK? 14 OFFICERE'S DISCIPLINED AFTER DETECTIVES REPORTELY FOUND SIGNIFICAN OVERLAPS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER TO HAVE TOLD ONE LIE WILL TELL ANOTHER. ACTUALLY THE 14 WHERE ROBBING THE TAX PAYER'S IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY, THEY ARE ALSO THIEVISH, THAT NO JUDGE SHOULD HOLD CREDIBLE IN THE COURT OF LAW.
"EARLY IN THE INVESTIGATION, DETECTIVES EXAMINING TWO YEARS OF PAYROLL RECORDS FOUND DISCREPANCIES TOATLING AS MUCH AS $20,000 IN SOME OFFICERS' WAGES. THAT AS IS MUCH AS PEOPLE THAT WORK MINIMUM WAGE JOBS EARN IN A YEAR THAT HAS THE BURDEN OF PAYING HIGH TAXES.
THE MONTOGMERY COUNTY VIRGINIA POLICE ARE ROBBERS, THIEVES,LYING GUN TOTING JERKS, AND BRUTES. WHY ARE THEY NOT STANDING BEFORE A JUDGES OF THE COMMONWEALTH?
WE DEMAND THE "LIARS LIST."
It's Montgomery County MARYLAND
Judy Ferguson

AOL

#9 Oct 6, 2007
Allow the Roanoke Times to discover this! We are not blind sided in it's reporting and we are not sitting down, we are moving in a positive direction wheither they want us to or not. Roanoke times paper sales are way down, and they will eventually have to sale its paper to someone that will report responsible. We want them to stop attacking us as we come out of retail stores with bribes to purchase the times with gift certificates, they are certainly to become doomed by the plight of white incitement, and Shanna Flowers the thug times hero. Nothing positive comes out of her articles she is always downsiding the blacks in this community. Excuse me but I don'e want Onzlee Ware, Rena Berry, and the dumb Mac DOG on the front page of the paper. We want positive truths of what is going on in our community.
Dina Michel-Wiggins

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 3, 2008
You are so right! The Rescue Mission of Roanoke committed Food Stamp Fraud in 2006. But Roanoke Times refused to report the story even after documentations and taped recordings were offered to them. They do selective reporting- which is really of no use to the people.
subtle

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jun 19, 2008
Roanoke City Police arrested me a few days ago on a drunk in public charge. Though I was intoxicated, I was not belligerent in any way, shape or form. I was dragged across the parking lot of a local convenience store with my pants around my ankles (I am female), the entire time they were dragging me... they laughed and snickered about my being naked in front of at least 20-30 customers.
I was first thrown on the hood of a police cruiser as if I had assaulted these officers. I was called filthy names and laughed at, I have never been so humiliated in all of my life! From there I was taken to the Roanoke City Police Department... dragged out of the car by a young officer that stated he would get me for assaulting him if I were not to cooperate with his arresting me.
Once inside the Roanoke City Jail, I was placed in a cell that allows you to see the processing desk and all of the officers around this area. I was laughed at and mocked as they were working up my paperwork. They belittled me and made faces, taunting me as I was handcuffed and locked within a room.
I ignored there unprofessionalism thinking that they would stop if they were to get no response. I was totally wrong! They continued until I was to come out of this room and give the intake officer my clothing, in this process two huge officers came into the room and bent my handcuffed arms as far as they possible could without my shoulders being dislocated... I began to cry. They found this amusing and laughed at me.
I was then thrown on the top of a counter while five other male cops came up behind me. A female cop thus proceeded to search me for weapons and to empty my pockets. With seven male officers behind me, she pulled my pants down and laughed... calling me 'sweet cheeks'. I demanded that she pull my pants up and her response was 'Don't worry, no one here wants to see your ass'.
Three of the male officers proceeded to grab me as she took my shoes and socks off. She then took my bra off in front of all of the male officers, she proceeded to laugh at me and the male officers followed with laughing also.
I still have bruises on my arms and my throat (where they choked me), my voice does not work right... I assume that they caught my voice box? My toe is huge, purple and very painful where I was stepped on. My wrists are still swollen from the handcuffs being so tight that they cut of the circulation to my hands.
I have considered getting a lawyer to represent me... but, we all know by now that the attorneys in Roanoke will not go against their 'own kind'. I have taken pictures of what they have done to me and I will legally make it so that each of these officers pay for what they done to me.
I only hope that there is a lawyer that is true to their profession that is willing to help me find justice...
I may have been slightly intoxicated, but NO ONE deserves this treatment... especially people that vow to serve and protect citizens in their city.
After reading this, if they do, I know that these officers will know exactly who they are!
Matt

Salem, VA

#12 Jun 22, 2008
^^^^
Bet you won't be out in public "slightly" intoxicated again.
Lee

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jul 19, 2008
God Bless our police!
BC RICH

Moneta, VA

#14 Jan 24, 2009
You must not be too mad..Leave the name of people that are doing this to you.

“The opposite of Progress ”

Since: Nov 08

is Congress

#16 Feb 4, 2009
Gen Jake wrote:
Subtle,
If you were drunk they should whip your ass! Grow up and act like a real man. Our police will protect us from idiots like you trash man!
Subtle is a woman.
Blanhe

Canton, GA

#17 Jun 17, 2009
Matt wrote:
^^^^
Bet you won't be out in public "slightly" intoxicated agai
n.
LIKE GOD MADE YOU PERFECT
Blanhe

Canton, GA

#18 Jun 17, 2009
Thats the problem in Roanoke,Va. Police think because they are the law that they are above it.Not all but there are some I know for fact.
Whats right is right whats wrong is wrong.Police
brutality [unjustifiable] is wrong.Even Jesus was
persecuted[unjustifiable]so what more can man expect.But know this we all will answer to the man upstairs in the end.Thats where the real justice will be.

Since: Jan 09

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Jun 22, 2009
subtle wrote:
Roanoke City Police arrested me a few days ago on a drunk in public charge. Though I was intoxicated, I was not belligerent in any way, shape or form. I was dragged across the parking lot of a local convenience store with my pants around my ankles (I am female), the entire time they were dragging me... they laughed and snickered about my being naked in front of at least 20-30 customers.
I was first thrown on the hood of a police cruiser as if I had assaulted these officers. I was called filthy names and laughed at, I have never been so humiliated in all of my life! From there I was taken to the Roanoke City Police Department... dragged out of the car by a young officer that stated he would get me for assaulting him if I were not to cooperate with his arresting me.
Once inside the Roanoke City Jail, I was placed in a cell that allows you to see the processing desk and all of the officers around this area. I was laughed at and mocked as they were working up my paperwork. They belittled me and made faces, taunting me as I was handcuffed and locked within a room.
I ignored there unprofessionalism thinking that they would stop if they were to get no response. I was totally wrong! They continued until I was to come out of this room and give the intake officer my clothing, in this process two huge officers came into the room and bent my handcuffed arms as far as they possible could without my shoulders being dislocated... I began to cry. They found this amusing and laughed at me.
I was then thrown on the top of a counter while five other male cops came up behind me. A female cop thus proceeded to search me for weapons and to empty my pockets. With seven male officers behind me, she pulled my pants down and laughed... calling me 'sweet cheeks'. I demanded that she pull my pants up and her response was 'Don't worry, no one here wants to see your ass'.
Three of the male officers proceeded to grab me as she took my shoes and socks off. She then took my bra off in front of all of the male officers, she proceeded to laugh at me and the male officers followed with laughing also.
I still have bruises on my arms and my throat (where they choked me), my voice does not work right... I assume that they caught my voice box? My toe is huge, purple and very painful where I was stepped on. My wrists are still swollen from the handcuffs being so tight that they cut of the circulation to my hands.
I have considered getting a lawyer to represent me... but, we all know by now that the attorneys in Roanoke will not go against their 'own kind'. I have taken pictures of what they have done to me and I will legally make it so that each of these officers pay for what they done to me.
I only hope that there is a lawyer that is true to their profession that is willing to help me find justice...
I may have been slightly intoxicated, but NO ONE deserves this treatment... especially people that vow to serve and protect citizens in their city.
After reading this, if they do, I know that these officers will know exactly who they are!
hear-say.
Matt

Salem, VA

#20 Jul 6, 2009
Blanhe wrote:
<quoted text> LIKE GOD MADE YOU PERFECT
Blanhe wrote:
Thats the problem in Roanoke,Va. Police think because they are the law that they are above it.Not all but there are some I know for fact.
Whats right is right whats wrong is wrong.Police
brutality [unjustifiable] is wrong.Even Jesus was
persecuted[unjustifiable]so what more can man expect.But know this we all will answer to the man upstairs in the end.Thats where the real justice will be.
STFU, Keep all of the religous yadda yadda to yourself.
kelly

Roanoke, VA

#21 Jul 22, 2009
This is no joke, and I'm so sorry you went through this, but please do not allow yourself to be discouraged by all the roanoke city police officers. I was being stalked by my ex boyfriend back in 2005, and the officers who came out to my home was very concerned and polite, and they assured me that they would make sure he never bother me and my kids again. Not all officers are bad, but its ashamed the bad ones have a much heavier influence on us than the good. They just have a badge, that is it, but they still have to obey the law as well, NO ONE is above the law. I would have complained to Internal affairs, not the one here, but the one in Washington DC. I personally feel you were violated in many ways, and I hope you get justice.
kelly

Roanoke, VA

#22 Jul 22, 2009
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
STFU, Keep all of the religous yadda yadda to yourself.
Police brutality happen in every state, but some go unreported because the victim feel he or she may bring trouble their way. We have officers who take their job way beyond the boundaries and feel they can treat people anyway they want all because they have a badge pinned on their uniform, but it is wrong and it is against the law. I'll still continue to say that there are indeed good officers out there who abide by the law and treat you with respect. For the ones who refuse to treat you properly, the day will come when they violate the wrong person and lose their job. NO ONE on this earth is perfect, we all make mistakes, even our police officers. Just because they wear a "to serve and protect" uniform does not mean that they will protect you and respect you. We also have to remember that they too risk their lives everyday they step out the door, and I take my hat off to the officers who are good, and do a great job protecting our community.
Easy Fix

Saint Cloud, FL

#23 Aug 1, 2009
When you rednecks and blacks start acting like decent people you will not be treated ugly. Until then, the police is backed and have the right to knock your teeth out and whip your ass! So why not grow up, act like an adult and you will have no problems!!!!!!

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

The TRUTH will set you FREE.

#24 Aug 5, 2009
Easy Fix wrote:
When you rednecks and blacks start acting like decent people you will not be treated ugly. Until then, the police is backed and have the right to knock your teeth out and whip your ass! So why not grow up, act like an adult and you will have no problems!!!!!!
I doubt if you would feel this way if this happened to you or someone you know or care about. One thing I know for sure, what goes around comes around...every dog has their day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know ellie mea ? 21 hr johnsmith 1
News Rowe Furniture company files for Chapter 11 ban... (Sep '06) Thu notarowefan 219
Review: Bailey's Auto Sales (Jul '09) Apr 27 Unhappy Baileys B... 15
Ltr to editor Glee Scott 26 April Apr 26 Micky Sanders 1
Dwayne Weaver (Jan '15) Apr 25 don 5
Security/ Loss Prevention Jobs Apr 24 VET 2
No more democrats Apr 21 Bert 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages