Former teacher charged with prostitut...

Former teacher charged with prostitution in Roanoke - roanoke.com

There are 10 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Former teacher charged with prostitution in Roanoke - roanoke.com. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

A former Roanoke County high school teacher was arrested last week and charged with prostitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

CSMan

Morgantown, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2008
Sad story about a great man who has positively influenced many kids in our area.
JustMe

AOL

#2 Mar 3, 2008
A 'great man'?

LMAO... he does not appear to be such a great man, nor does he need to ever be around children anymore... God only knows what he would do to them!
Shiva

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Actually, he was a great person. I saw many students talking to him along with my own teachers. He was a pretty cool guy and I would have had him as a teacher had this not happened. I wish we could hear more about what happened though. It really makes him look worse than he really is.
fed up with the mess

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Nasty. Just nasty!!!

Since: Jan 09

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2009
JustMe wrote:
A 'great man'?
LMAO... he does not appear to be such a great man, nor does he need to ever be around children anymore... God only knows what he would do to them!
So if you look for internet sex you are now a phedophile? You're pretty much an idiot.

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#7 Jun 24, 2009
JustMe wrote:
A 'great man'?
Well the man has not been in court yet.So how do you know he did anything yet!!!
birddog

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Oct 12, 2009
prostitution should be legal!!!!
Roanoke Rapid

Roanoke, VA

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Hey, the man was charged with prostitution...not child abuse or a sex act with a minor. Do any of you have any proof that he did anything to any children other than educate them?? No?? Then lay off.

P.S.
He has only been charged not convicted. My we are a judgemental society.
The Duke Franklyn Vance

Roanoke, VA

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Coach Whitt was my summer school teacher. He seemed like a funny, funny dude. Well everyone has problems at the end. I feel its a very bad way to show your character at a time like that. Although i feel it shows how teens need to be monitored more by their parents and taught that anything more than a 5 year period is not proper, discusting, and immorally degrading.

The Duke,

Franklyn Vance
The Duke Franklyn Vance

Roanoke, VA

#11 Apr 26, 2011
Coach Whitt was my summer school teacher. He seemed like a funny, funny dude. Well everyone has problems at the end. I feel its a very bad way to show your character at a time like that. Although i feel it shows how teens need to be monitored more by their parents and taught that anything more than a 5 year period is not proper, discusting, and immorally degrading. The age group should be 14 - under/ 15-21/ and 22 and higher. There are alot of double standards in the 15 to 21 age range/ span. What it does is promote 27 and 18 yr olds, it should be 21- 15 due to a person not being able to drink, and getting screwd by the older male sickly coming down.
THe Duke- Franklyn Vance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Miami Country Day School teacher arreste... (Jun '12) 9 hr Polygraph Hides I... 8
melrose-rugby neighborhood Wed Nil 2
Roanoke paper opinion Wed Protect myself 1
M L Cassell Wed TRUMP fan 1
No drivers license Jun 21 Me bill 9
looking for Cheryl W (Sep '14) Jun 16 Isawthisandcouldt... 12
vsap and drug test?? Jun 13 Kyrie jo 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages