Dear Michael Buble...

Dear Michael Buble...

There are 18 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Aug 20, 2006, titled Dear Michael Buble.... In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

I just wanted you to know that I've never fallen in love with someone on stage before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

Ellen P

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Aug 22, 2006
You just can not stop yourself from falling in love with Michael Buble, as the singer & entertainer that he is. The passion that he sings with is so strong, that it seems to pull in you. So glad to hear that you all loved Michael as much as the rest of us. Welcome into Michael Buble's world of music.
dear mr michael

Arcadia, WI

#2 Sep 8, 2006
Your music is so beautiful. The music makes any place feel elegant.. I have always dreamed of an elegant wedding... too bad i dont know of an impersonator, id love the real thing..Youve got got the schedule :)... Your wonderful...
kyle brennan

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 3, 2006
you stole the song "home" from kirk brennan. please reply back. thanks.
Kelly Klepadlo

Tangier, VA

#4 Jan 5, 2007
You are by far my favorite performer- so could you do my favorite song..."Moon River"?
Ted Kennedy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 9, 2007
I knew he didn't write the song "home". Sue that Bastard!
hello Buble

Utrecht, Netherlands

#6 May 14, 2007
Did someone already told you that you are the new Elvis? I think you will grow up just as big as The King! the only diffrence between him and you, is that you suffer by havin very much one night stands, but the right girl is never there. I hope that you will meet someone who REALLY loves you. someome who will look true your fame, and sees the REAL you. you deserve that,becouse you need it.
Im not a very big fan, but I think your a great entertainer, and singer. Very charming.
[email protected]
Michael

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Jun 13, 2007
Thank you.
Please see this message from Michael Buble...:

anon

Umina, Australia

#8 Aug 2, 2007
I am totally pissed off. Tried to download quicktime - wouldn't let me do - how do I get it through to him??
anon

Umina, Australia

#9 Aug 2, 2007
michael buble wouldn't play - so I played michael BOLTON - buble should get real
Jack Pickle

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Aug 10, 2007
A relative of mine is old friends with Michael. I understand he is a very nice guy.
Keith M

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Aug 10, 2007
Gay as a picnic basket
natalie-germany

Albstadt, Germany

#12 Aug 13, 2007
i just want to see you again in germany, and i can`t get any tickets!last year i have been to bayerischen hof!!
natalie-germany

Albstadt, Germany

#13 Aug 13, 2007
and i know the man who was always with you on your tournee
Kathleen

El Dorado Hills, CA

#14 Jan 2, 2012
hello Buble wrote:
Did someone already told you that you are the new Elvis? I think you will grow up just as big as The King! the only diffrence between him and you, is that you suffer by havin very much one night stands, but the right girl is never there. I hope that you will meet someone who REALLY loves you. someome who will look true your fame, and sees the REAL you. you deserve that,becouse you need it.
Im not a very big fan, but I think your a great entertainer, and singer. Very charming.
[email protected]
His ballad style sounds a lot like Elvis(high side of Elvis voice, not as deep) and he dresses and wears his hair like Sinatra.

Frankly, I prefer Elvis, but most of you probably never heard any of Elvis good ballads. He sang with much more passion.
Kathleen

El Dorado Hills, CA

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Keith M wrote:
Gay as a picnic basket
As a star or singer, you haven't really made it until someone accuses you of being gay. I guess Micheal has made it.
Doris Mullens

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 2, 2012
Keith M wrote:
Gay as a picnic basket
how can he be gay he married a women not long ago
concerned citizen

Princeton, WV

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Keith M i heard you like too get on your knees too so forget about the basket queen
Kenfo

Herriman, UT

#18 Jan 16, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No drivers license Jun 21 Me bill 9
looking for Cheryl W (Sep '14) Jun 16 Isawthisandcouldt... 12
vsap and drug test?? Jun 13 Kyrie jo 1
an ugly fat wolf in sheep's clothing Jun 12 wolf hunter 3
Anyone know Kevin Settles (Jul '14) Jun 8 Noneya 10
Any single ladies out there Jun 5 NorthernPirate 1
Roanoke paper commentary Jun 2 White guilt free 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages