Romney Previews His Response to the S...

Romney Previews His Response to the Supreme Court's Health Care Ruling

There are 28 comments on the The New York Times story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Romney Previews His Response to the Supreme Court's Health Care Ruling. In it, The New York Times reports that:

SALEM, Va. - Mitt Romney 's campaign is eagerly awaiting the Supreme Court's decision on President Obama's health care law, which is expected on Thursday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
harvey

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Mittens is preparing the ground for future flip-flops, depending on what the Supreme Court and Obama do. He scripts everything, or has Karl Rove do it for him. He's incapable of taking a firm position on ANYTHING whatever.

Mitt "Floppy" Romney!:)

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Unlike the lord marshal b. h. obama, Mitt Romney listens to the people and has the necessary common sense it takes to run a country and most of all put it back to work.
The lord marshal b. h. obama exercises all the senselessness he acquired from years of associating with anti-Americanism deranged radicals such a bill ayers. So OK America’s fad lovers you’ve had your record setting first black president who is actually half-cracker. And, you were so caught up in the hype that you ignored his content of character so this time send him back to chicago.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2012
harvey wrote:
Mittens is preparing the ground for future flip-flops, depending on what the Supreme Court and Obama do. He scripts everything, or has Karl Rove do it for him. He's incapable of taking a firm position on ANYTHING whatever.
Attention poop4brains!!! I can almost guarantee you Mitt Romney would take a firm position on the fact that you are a moron.

Since: Dec 11

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 26, 2012
harvey wrote:
That's pretty funny coming from an ardent supporter of the Weathervane President.

Raising the deficit under Bush- Bad
Raising the deficit under Obama- Good

Rising gas prices under Bush- Bush's fault
Rising gas prices under Obama- OPEC's fault

Executive powers use for immigration policy 2011- NO
Executive powers use for immigeation policy 2012- YES

Gay Marriage 2008- NO
Gay Marriage 2012- YES

Government spending the cure to recession- 2009
Governemnt spending hawk- 2012

Afghanistan success vital- 2007
Afghanistan success not necessary- 2011

Sovereignty for America- YES
Sovereingty for the EU- NO

Gitmo must be closed- 2008
Gitmo necessary- 2010

Miltary tribunals BAD- 2008
Military tribunals GOOD- 2010

I could go on but you get the point.

And as for gaffes, well...

Got teleprompter?

LOL!

Denver, CO

#5 Jun 26, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Unlike the lord marshal b. h. obama, Mitt Romney listens to the people and has the necessary common sense it takes to run a country and most of all put it back to work.
The lord marshal b. h. obama exercises all the senselessness he acquired from years of associating with anti-Americanism deranged radicals such a bill ayers. So OK America’s fad lovers you’ve had your record setting first black president who is actually half-cracker. And, you were so caught up in the hype that you ignored his content of character so this time send him back to chicago.
Gosh, you don't seem to understand that Romney flip-flops and Obama evolves! LOL!

There is a big difference between having moderate sensibilities, as Romney does, and being a crass opportunist, as Obama is, I agree.

But one thing I think most Republicans get and Dems do not is that these are POLITICIANS.

I don't love Romney. Democrats LOVE Obama.

That's just par for the course with the left- all emotion.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 26, 2012
The makeup of the USSC puts it more in a position of deal making than actually making a ruling. I mean it was obvious the AZ ruling was a trade off to suit somebody. And I suspect the same pattern will be used for obamacare. This is the kind of back door politics that comes about when anti-Americanism is allowed around Americanism. There is enough evidence to conclude anti-Americanism sits on the court and there is evidence to conclude anti-Americanism is pacified more often than not.
If America is to survive it should cease catering to anti-Americanism zealots who permeate government and education...In November show the uppity elites who prefer something other than The United States Constitution the door.
Be Prepaired

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Mr. Romney has to be prepaired because he will be our next President.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Muddled Mitt has prepared to be extremely vague, as always.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Be Prepaired wrote:
Mr. Romney has to be prepaired because he will be our next President.
Bishop Smutt Romputz has to be Pre Paired with which other Sociopath?

Location hidden

#11 Jun 27, 2012
harvey wrote:
Smutt Romney was for Obamacare before he was against it. Interview from 2006:

"I hear a lot of people say they don’t like the aspect of your plan that makes it mandatory for people to purchase insurance. Would you say this is the primary complaint?

There are a lot of people in our state who have been getting health care for free. These aren’t necessarily the poor. We have a program for the poor: Medicaid. There are those making $30,000,$40,000 and $50,000 a year who have learned they can get health care absolutely free and that’s not fair to everybody else. There’s a lot of people who say, gosh, you shouldn’t require people to get health insurance, but the problem is they always have the option of getting free care even without health insurance, and so we’re saying "no more free ride." We’re saying that you have to have insurance if you can afford it and if you can’t, we’ll help you buy a plan you can afford.

Will your health plan go national?

I think what we’ve crafted changes the national paradigm. It shows that you can insist on individual responsibility and market reforms to get everybody insured. Personal responsibility and market reform get the markets to work for all our citizens."

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2012
beereel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you don't seem to understand that Romney flip-flops and Obama evolves! LOL!
There is a big difference between having moderate sensibilities, as Romney does, and being a crass opportunist, as Obama is, I agree.
But one thing I think most Republicans get and Dems do not is that these are POLITICIANS.
I don't love Romney. Democrats LOVE Obama.
That's just par for the course with the left- all emotion.
Says the screaming, screeching, racist, pathetic, smelly mobs of the Republiscum party.

Bishop Mutt Romputz believes he is going to be God and populate planets with his loins. Certainly, he is quite the moderate....psychopath.

You understand nothing.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention poop4brains!!! I can almost guarantee you Mitt Romney would take a firm position on the fact that you are a moron.
I heard Romney loves Mello-rolls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Romney's fancy, prancy horse gets better healthcare than any of the rest of us.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2012
JohnInLaLaLand wrote:
Jesus, and I thought you were stupid BEFORE this post...LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 27, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
You won't see any 'immigration reform' either, as long as he needs cheap labor to work and maintain his car elevators....:)
HTS

Englewood, CO

#17 Jun 27, 2012
harvey wrote:
You can't think on your own, Harvey... so you resort to parroting the same old tired left wing BS mindlessly swallowed by all those duped by the MSM. You can hurl cheap labels in the vain attempt to make a point, but no one is listening.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#18 Jun 27, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't see any 'immigration reform' either, as long as he needs cheap labor to work and maintain his car elevators....:)
Harvey, your cheap class warfare rhetoric reeks with the putrid stench of Barack Hussein Obama.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#19 Jun 27, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, and I thought you were stupid BEFORE this post...LOL
Translation: "I've just been nailed to the wall and this is all I can come up with..."

Denver, CO

#20 Jun 28, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
That's because the horse is more useful than the mouth-breathing sewer-filling liberals on these threads.

But not to worry- we'll put you out of your misery if you break a leg.

LOL!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 28, 2012
From SCOTUSblog:

"The bottom line: the entire ACA is upheld, with the exception that the federal government's power to terminate states' Medicaid funds is narrowly read."

Wow, huh?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Gil Pastelak, DEADBEAT DAD (Aug '08) Sun Lak549 7
Video world on Williamson Rd Gay/Bi meet up (Apr '15) Oct 10 Denny 12
duane w Oct 10 wintersnow 5
Is Roanoke a good city? (Aug '09) Oct 7 Fk Da Noke 65
kroger dope head Sep '17 she crazy 3
News Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Aug '17 my dickerson hurts 1,437
B*tch at Lakeside Kroger 1:30am May '17 Charles Mansuun 2

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages