FBI search warrant in Salem home lead...

FBI search warrant in Salem home leads to arrest

There are 2 comments on the Statesman Journal story from Feb 15, 2012, titled FBI search warrant in Salem home leads to arrest. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

City officials say plans need to be laid now in order to keep up with current and future demand at... Who's got the best tamales in Polk County? You can find out at Fiesta De Tamales, a two-day... One man was cited and another arrested on state charges after the FBI served a search warrant in a northeast Salem home this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

FBI search warrant

Salem, OR

#1 Feb 15, 2012
This is in regards to your story, You left out the part about the FBI non professionalism talking out loud in the yard to the word making jokes about mobile homes pointing making fun at them doping paper bags full of stuff just tossing it in a van no gloves like we are all low class. cops standing around on cell phones playing apps. FBI & SALEM Task force makes a big joke. Sorry we all don't have money like them and yes i will testify to this and i have photos and film.
I am a shame this is our law enforcement that our taxes pay for just bunch of bumbling jokes about where we live in front of the street this warrant was worse than the OJ trial!
You have 100% permission to contact me or post this i am so sick to stomach from this.
As you se in this attach photo this is the FBI evidence bags love the great care that goes into keeping everything not contaminated! search tiny pic under salem for some pix!

“Keeping up with the "SHEEPLE".”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Hi , I'm responding with Great interest in the pictures you have of this autracity! Please please post them to me ...id like to get this out there just as much as you ! Thank you for your Post ..Id love to expose these men for their indifference & non-proffesionalism they had the gull to show to the world.
FBI search warrant wrote:
This is in regards to your story, You left out the part about the FBI non professionalism talking out loud in the yard to the word making jokes about mobile homes pointing making fun at them doping paper bags full of stuff just tossing it in a van no gloves like we are all low class. cops standing around on cell phones playing apps. FBI & SALEM Task force makes a big joke. Sorry we all don't have money like them and yes i will testify to this and i have photos and film.
I am a shame this is our law enforcement that our taxes pay for just bunch of bumbling jokes about where we live in front of the street this warrant was worse than the OJ trial!
You have 100% permission to contact me or post this i am so sick to stomach from this.
As you se in this attach photo this is the FBI evidence bags love the great care that goes into keeping everything not contaminated! search tiny pic under salem for some pix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WATCHTOWER CULT Given $81,000 By CITY of SALEM (May '12) Sep 5 circuspeanut 5
boy or man (Jun '12) Sep 5 circuspeanut 2
Pay Attention One More Time (Jun '15) Jul '17 Steven-Mercy inco... 118
PA: In addition... Jul '17 Steven-Mercy inco... 5
News Rule gives Oregonians non-gender option on driv... Jun '17 Wondering 1
Is Jack Black in town ? (Jan '17) May '17 Sam Hitzkaber 2
News Larry James Smith (Mar '17) Mar '17 We hate coos bay ... 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance