Super Nats Preparations

Super Nats Preparations

There are 1 comment on the WYFX-TV Youngstown story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Super Nats Preparations. In it, WYFX-TV Youngstown reports that:

All is quiet at the Quaker City Raceway, but at 10 o'clock Friday morning, that will all change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFX-TV Youngstown.

A Concerned Citizen

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2009
Why is the President of the Folk Festival such a @#*&$ about change for the town and trying to bring in new things. Would those on the Festival Committee rather be known as sticks in the mud like much of the council has been in the past. Well stay in the past and live in the past. Now wonder the Festival has gotten worse in the last years including the Car Show and the Flea Market.
Here to you, Hail To The Chief!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey union workers have you paid your dues !! Nov '17 Itsaonewaystreet 1
5G Small Cell Tower erected in Columbiana HEALT... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Concerened Citizen 1
News Happy birthday to the United States of America (Jul '17) Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News West Liberty-Salem shooting suspect moved to me... (Jul '17) Jul '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Municipal Court (Jul '17) Jul '17 susan h 1
News Bar Association hand-off (Apr '17) Jun '17 lawyers gone wild 3
News Murder charges surprise family of young victim (Nov '07) May '17 Gwen S 36

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages