Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for Avril Lavigne

Full story: Monsters and Critics

Kristen DeWitt from Salem, Ohio says she had been quietly dating the Nickelback rocker for years after his breakup from long-time girlfriend Marianne Goriuk in 2002.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Nadia

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

surprise. surprise. why is she shocked? she was seeing him when he was still with Marianne. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He's a loser. learn from it and find a guy who will respect you. This guy is a dirtbag and maybe one day he will be played, have his butt dumped and heart broken, maybe just then he will realize what it feels like being one of the women he has strung along. Karma will get you every time. You get involved with a man in a relationship, you will get cheated on as well. Avril will find out soon enough. Karma will also get Chad and he will end up one lonely guy for the rest of his life and never experience a real loving relationship. His loss. He' a pathetic man
Nat

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Omg you've got that right. Chad was cheating on Marianne with Kristin before he broke up with her. For at least a year it's been reported. Kristin knew that so she should have been prepared for the same fate. Its was only a matter of time. Chad's a loser and always will be. The guy has no respect for other people...period. If you ask me, Marianne's been the classiest in all of this mess. If Chad knew better he'd have stayed with her. She was genuine but as fate would have it I'm sure she has a better life without him.
Nadia wrote:
surprise. surprise. why is she shocked? she was seeing him when he was still with Marianne. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He's a loser. learn from it and find a guy who will respect you. This guy is a dirtbag and maybe one day he will be played, have his butt dumped and heart broken, maybe just then he will realize what it feels like being one of the women he has strung along. Karma will get you every time. You get involved with a man in a relationship, you will get cheated on as well. Avril will find out soon enough. Karma will also get Chad and he will end up one lonely guy for the rest of his life and never experience a real loving relationship. His loss. He' a pathetic man
Debbiedo

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

He can dump Avril for me I want my turn:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salem Discussions

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Reality Speaks 28,993
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Murder charges surprise family of young victim (Nov '07) Jul 2 Truth 26
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
David A. Pastore Jun '14 Joe 1
Columbiana eyes enterprise zone May '14 MFLE 1
•••
•••
•••
Salem Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Salem Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000