Arthur A. Horning

Arthur A. Horning

There are 1 comment on the Salem News story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Arthur A. Horning. In it, Salem News reports that:

Arthur A. Horning, age 88, of Alliance, died at 4:38 p.m. Saturday, October 29, 2011, at Alliance Community Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem News.

Nancy Radler Lovretich

Niceville, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2011
For those of us far away, I wish to thank whoever wrote and paid for this obituarie inclusion. Mr. Artur Horning was my uncle, my mother's younger brother. To my mind, the union between Uncle Art and Aunt Betty is one of those rarest of the rare beautiful loves.
They are both beautiful to look at, beautiful in their living their faith, and totally genuine in their gentility with others.
I love them both. Unfortunately, I can not travel up at this time to honor him, as he should be honored. My heart will be with Aunt Betty Horning, and my cousin, Dr.Martin Horning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Foust Dec '16 Doug 1
if trump loss he was going on a long vacation Nov '16 trump vs hillary 1
News Washingtonville man charged with theft at Colum... Oct '16 2149 Michman 1
News East Liverpool Municipal Court 4-27 (Apr '11) Oct '16 chogan 2
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year (May '16) May '16 cm punk 1
News Bikers pour into Salem (Jul '15) May '16 What about 3
Looking for relatives of "Rosey Tomlin Cox John... (May '16) May '16 Glenna Cox Tomlin 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages