Barton Wesley Leasure

Barton Wesley Leasure

There are 7 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Apr 12, 2009, titled Barton Wesley Leasure. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

WAVERLY - Barton Wesley Leasure, 77, of Meadow Run Road, Waverly, Ohio died Saturday, April 11, 2009 at the home of his daughter, Sharlene Montgomery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

Sharlene Montgomery

Santiago, Chile

#1 Aug 1, 2009
I would like to know, if somebody can help me, if this Sharlene Montgomery is the same of Beaver, OH, wife of Mike.

my contact is : matt23im@hotmail.com

Thanks
Bored

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2009
No her husband isn't mike if I'm not mistaken mike is her brother
Sarah Leasure

Dayton, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Actually her huband's name is Mike and she also has a brother named Mike. I know because she is my Aunt and Barton was my grandpa.
Walter

Santiago, Chile

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Sarah Leasure wrote:
Actually her huband's name is Mike and she also has a brother named Mike. I know because she is my Aunt and Barton was my grandpa.
Thanks a lot for your reply.
How is her by the way? is she feeling better about her father already?
Could you help me to re-connect with Sharlene please.
I lost contact more than a year ago, just after her fatherīs health got worst.

Best regards

Walter
Sarah Leasure

Dayton, OH

#5 Dec 1, 2009
Sharlene still lives in Beaver, her and my Uncle are doing very well, How do you know her if you dont mind me asking? You can email me at sarah_leasure@myspace.com and i will help you reconnect with her.
Walter

Santiago, Chile

#6 Dec 2, 2009
Sarah Leasure wrote:
Sharlene still lives in Beaver, her and my Uncle are doing very well, How do you know her if you dont mind me asking? You can email me at sarah_leasure@myspace.com and i will help you reconnect with her.
Thanks a lot for reply again Sarah.
I already sent you the e-mail you asked for.

Regards

Walter
marissa leasure

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Dec 7, 2009
i cant believe its been that long since grandpa died already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salem shut out of sidewalk grant bid May 4 They cannot kill ... 1
Hey union workers have you paid your dues !! Nov '17 Itsaonewaystreet 1
5G Small Cell Tower erected in Columbiana HEALT... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Concerened Citizen 1
News Happy birthday to the United States of America (Jul '17) Aug '17 C Kersey 2
News West Liberty-Salem shooting suspect moved to me... (Jul '17) Jul '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Municipal Court (Jul '17) Jul '17 susan h 1
News Bar Association hand-off (Apr '17) Jun '17 lawyers gone wild 3

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages