Gordon Ramsay Exorcises Ghosts on Hotel Hell

There are 1 comment on the Aug 20, 2012, ETonline story titled Gordon Ramsay Exorcises Ghosts on Hotel Hell. In it, ETonline reports that:

On tonight's Hotel Hell , Gordon Ramsay checks into the Cambridge Hotel in Cambridge, New York where not all the visitors check out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETonline.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Aug 27, 2012
It's a shame the place still went bankrupt after all that. And for taxes nonetheless. If that is really the case, you would think the town board and mayor would've stepped up. Hopefully the new owners will do something to keep the restaurant and hotel operational. The Cambridge Hotel is a staple for the community.

I thought that Hotel Hell was interesting, but also a little surprised there was no mention of the Lady in Red. Oh well, at least they mentioned the orphan. Perhaps the Lady in Red story was too graphic for network television.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dry town (Sep '12) Apr 2 Argyleguy26 2
News Cambridge Central School unveils capital projec... Jan '15 Catherine Osgood 1
News Cambridge Planning Board begins review process ... Jan '15 Catherine Osgood 1
News Eastbound Jesus At Arch Street Tavern Dec '14 ijnokp 1
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Dec '14 LocalLoon 4
Review: Cambridge Real Estate - Mark Surdam (Feb '14) Nov '14 Bea 2
UFO sightings in Argyle and surrounding towns (Aug '14) Aug '14 Geri 2
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]