Leonard W. Kline Jr., 51

Leonard W. Kline Jr., 51

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Journal story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Leonard W. Kline Jr., 51. In it, The Daily Journal reports that:

Born in Bridgeton on Nov. 6, 1961, to the late Leonard W. Kline, Sr. and Melva Woolbert Kline, he was the husband of Karyn Ohr Kline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Journal.

Leonard W Kline Jr 51

Saint Marys, PA

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Walnut St of Bridgeton NJ Lost of our family 51 to soon We I am talk about us the family and we were close from big Leonard / Melva from the 50 60 70 and on this is Jimbo Hoffman sr
Leonard W Kline Jr 51

Saint Marys, PA

#2 Aug 5, 2013
One more of Walnut ST Bridgeton NJ both Big Leonard SR and Leonard Jr we have losted most we had a big family this Jimbo Hoffman Sr and miss all the 4 wd the best of all the wards lets to get in touch
Leonard W Kline Jr 51

Saint Marys, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2013
the fourward of Bridgeton NJ AND Walnut st and our wall and conner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child sex offender (Jan '13) Jul 23 None 2
News Sentencing for Latia Harris, captured on video ... Jul 16 Sexcess1 1
Crazy Jul 6 Keria172002 2
News Population decline in Salem County due to lack ... Jun 29 The Truth 2
News Septemberfest attendees to pick 'Cutest Pennsvi... (Aug '14) Jun 29 The Truth 3
News Watch: Bridgeton police fatal shooting seen in ... (Jan '15) Jun '15 Sneaky Pete 9
Reverse N.J. court ruling that lets cops hide t... Jun '15 Sadxus 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages