Div. of Youth and Family Services vio...

Div. of Youth and Family Services violating your Second Amendment rights!

Posted in the Salem Forum

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
This link below says it all. So much for brave worker trying to break into someone's home yet still too cowardly to give her name or show her credentials. What's worse, the DYFS office refused to give out any info. If this isn't proof they are coming for your guns, nothing will convince you. Anyone know Lynette's last name or have an email address to the place?

Lucien Lafayette

Schenectady, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
One more town on the "no" column for future relocation or retirement.
Pete Moss

Bethpage, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
60 years ago a story about a father giving his son a .22 rifle would have been met with a collective yawn. What's changed since then? Two things.(1) Decades of greedy sheep ceding their rights and privacy to big government in exchange for promises of wealth, and (2) the pussification of America.
Pete Moss

Bethpage, NY

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Lucien Lafayette wrote:
One more town on the "no" column for future relocation or retirement.
I wouldn't live anywhere in the northeast for all the tea in China.
Patriot 1668

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I can understand authorities having to investigate a report. I can even understand them taking along the police since it involved firearms. What is a clear violation of fourth amendment rights is demanding a search without a warrant. What is clearly immoral is the "what do you have to hide" response from the police. This is Stalinistic, Maoist, and Nazi-like behavior.

The other problem is with the request for serial numbers. Not only is it unrequired in New Jersey, there is Federal Legislation against it. The National Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986 forbade a U.S. Government agency from keeping a registry directly linking non-National Firearms Act firearms to their owners (18 U.S.C. 926).

Nice state you're running there Governor Christie.

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Mar 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No permit for streets; Snowflake swim; Daily pr... (Mar '15) Sep 26 Consumer Legal Ci... 2
News Undocumented immigrants need to be legal behind... Sep 26 Consumer Legal Ci... 10
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) Sep 24 Mourning 73
child sex offender (Jan '13) Jul '15 None 2
News Sentencing for Latia Harris, captured on video ... Jul '15 Sexcess1 1
Crazy Jul '15 Keria172002 2
News Population decline in Salem County due to lack ... Jun '15 The Truth 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages