Body found in Pennsville

Body found in Pennsville

There are 3 comments on the Bridgeton-Millville News story from Sep 10, 2006, titled Body found in Pennsville. In it, Bridgeton-Millville News reports that:

A body found in a woody area in Pennsville is believed to be that of a Pennsville teen who was reported missing in June but authorities have not yet positively identified the body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bridgeton-Millville News.

teresa dimitri

Mount Laurel, NJ

#1 Sep 11, 2006
I would like to know the follow up to the story of the body found in the woods. I don't understand how someone could make the inititial statement that it doesn't appear to be foul play. It's not to often that you find a young body dead in the woods with no foul play. I live right there and would like to know what I need to be aware of. The incident is not enough for me to pack up and move but at the same time I would like to know what was the cause of death. Will anyone follow up with the police and find out what the cause of death was?
Duh

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2006
There are tons of ways the teenager could have died. Maybe they had a history of health problem.
Maybe they were running and fell and hit a rock. Maybe they were attacked by an animal.
And yes, obviously the coroners office will perform an autopsy to rule out any foul play.
teresa dimitri wrote:
I would like to know the follow up to the story of the body found in the woods. I don't understand how someone could make the inititial statement that it doesn't appear to be foul play. It's not to often that you find a young body dead in the woods with no foul play. I live right there and would like to know what I need to be aware of. The incident is not enough for me to pack up and move but at the same time I would like to know what was the cause of death. Will anyone follow up with the police and find out what the cause of death was?
moondance

Dearborn, MI

#3 Sep 12, 2006
teresa dimitri wrote:
Hi, how in the world do you not know who this is, or how this happened??? i know exactly who it is, and the family! the boy apparently died of suicide! he was suicidal the nite he found his older brother, dead of suicide himself, NO one murdered this child, he had been very distraught from this family tragedy! and he ran away, not to far, from the sounds of it, so im sure you can figure out the rest! This family needs pray badly! and if you live nearby, maybe you could offer some sort of help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notes From Bridgeton Jun 21 karen vick 1
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) Jun 15 Zack 81
News Former Salem City pastor's alleged sexual assau... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
Fed Mar '16 Jody 2
Friendly tavern Feb '16 Salvage one 1
News Destroyed historic tavern lives on through memo... Jan '16 Consumer Legal Ci... 3
keith west (porkchop) (Oct '12) Nov '15 She knows all 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages