James G. Grace, 20

James G. Grace, 20

There are 32 comments on the Daily Journal story from May 3, 2006, titled James G. Grace, 20. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

James G. Grace, 20, of Fortescue died suddenly Friday, April 28, 2006, in the emergency room at South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center in Vineland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

Berlin, NJ

#21 Jun 13, 2009
Jimmy,
I would like to know where Kathy is. I have been trying to find her for about a year. Please have her contact me with her whereabouts. Please!
Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Hannigan

Berlin, NJ

#22 Jun 13, 2009
Jimmy,
I am looking for Kathy. I haven't heard from her in over a year. Is she in NJ with you? Did she move to Montana? Please have her contact me.
Thanks!
Lisa
Mason Berstler

Vero Beach, FL

#23 Feb 3, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> . My father's names is James j Berstler. He has a brother George and a brother Jack Berstler, My dads moms name is Catherine Conran Berstler and My grandpop is George Berstler. My dad used to live in Glendora Nj. I was told when I was little that he was killed in Long Beach California.I dont know whether to believe that or not. I have two sisters who are by him also. Please get back to me!!! Michelle Berstler
Hi michelle this is mason i dont think we are related my dads name is jim berstler but he doesnt have any brothers only a sister and his moms name is joan berstler
Mason Berstler

Vero Beach, FL

#24 Feb 3, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Jimmy,
I would like to know where Kathy is. I have been trying to find her for about a year. Please have her contact me with her whereabouts. Please!
Thanks,
Lisa
Hi Lisa you dont know me But Im jim berstlers Son i believe hes still with kathy i just tried to get her phone number to give to you but my dad didnt pick up his phone ill try getting it to you again though-Mason Berstler
Tosha Lee

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Mar 10, 2010
Jimmy was a great friend, thoughtfull and cherished his close freinds...We miss you dearly...
Michelle

AOL

#26 Mar 15, 2010
Hello wrote:
How old are you? Michelle Berstler
I am 41 years old
Michelle Berstler

AOL

#27 May 11, 2010
mason wrote:
are we related. i am 15, my mom is carol. i used to live in NJ
Wow that is weird. I really dont know. I lived in NJ ALSO AND MY GRANDPOP IS George Berstler. My Dads name is James J Berstler. He is 67 years old. He has 3 daughters. My grandmothers name is Catherine Berstler
Michelle Berstler

AOL

#28 May 11, 2010
Jim Berstler wrote:
Dear Jim Berstler, If you happen to read this i woul like to know if you are one of my relatives. My dads name was Jim Berstler. My granpops name is George Berstler.
My dads sisters name is Joan.Your grandmother could be my aunt
Robert W Berstler

Tampa, FL

#29 Feb 4, 2011
Hi I was trying to find out what the surname Berstler meant I know its of German but origin but I wondered if it meant something/and or one of you guys knew what it meant...my grand father was Art Berstler whose father was George Jacob Berstler. I live in Florida. My father is from New Jersey I was born with pectus excavatum(a dent in one's chest cavity) and so was my father and his father. I was wondering if anyone if your guys' families had the condition as well...but MY father Gary Robert Berstler has 6 siblings that do not have pectus excavatum
Terri Stewart

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Jul 4, 2011
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> . My father's names is James j Berstler. He has a brother George and a brother Jack Berstler, My dads moms name is Catherine Conran Berstler and My grandpop is George Berstler. My dad used to live in Glendora Nj. I was told when I was little that he was killed in Long Beach California.I dont know whether to believe that or not. I have two sisters who are by him also. Please get back to me!!! Michelle Berstler
Michelle - please email me at terri_stewart_01@hotmail.com - I am related to you.... My uncles were Jim, George, Jack and aunt was Joan. My grandparents are George F. Berstler and Catherine Conran Berstler... I heard the same story about your dad.
Please email me.....

Terri
Terri Stewart

Elizabethton, TN

#31 Jul 4, 2011
UNCLE JIM BERSTLER wrote:
YOU WHERE MY NEPHEW,FRIEND, AND LIKE A SON. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.I THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY. WE MISSED YOU ON THE BOAT THIS SUMMER.I LOVE YOU.I WILL CARRY YOUR PICTURE AND MEMORY WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, LOVE FROM YOUR UNCLE JIM BERSTLER
Uncle Jimmy:
Please email me at terri_stewart_01@hotmail.com - I am Cass' daughter.... My other uncles were George, Jack and you and aunt was Joan. My grandparents are George F. Berstler and Catherine Conran Berstler... Please email me.....

Terri
Newport Girl

Millville, NJ

#32 Dec 7, 2013
This is a page to say goodbye to someone who lost his precious life and not a reunion......wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Population decline in Salem County due to lack ... Jun 29 The Truth 2
News Septemberfest attendees to pick 'Cutest Pennsvi... (Aug '14) Jun 29 The Truth 3
News Watch: Bridgeton police fatal shooting seen in ... Jun 22 Sneaky Pete 9
Reverse N.J. court ruling that lets cops hide t... Jun 22 Sadxus 1
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) Jun 18 Peedie Crack 68
What is up with that Stiles kid? Jun '15 GOVMINT CHEESE 2
where can a guy go to have fun (Mar '14) Jun '15 GOVMINT CHEESE 2
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages