Why Election Day Was Sort Of Like Mot...

Why Election Day Was Sort Of Like Mother's Day

There are 41 comments on the National Public Radio story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Why Election Day Was Sort Of Like Mother's Day. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

New Hampshire Gov.-elect Maggie Hassan and Gov. John Lynch visit with fourth-graders from Derry, N.H., at the Statehouse on Thursday in Concord.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Too Bad

Ames, IA

#43 Nov 12, 2012
John wrote:
The Obama group managed to condemn old white guys. So, as long as we are being damned so, and they wish to be rid of us, it is time to take our companies and do those layoffs right now. Follow last weeks company layoffs and let's let more of them go. I'm cutting all hours back and letting a couple go at a time. The ones left will have to pick up the slack. Time to exercise our options. They should have thought it thru about who they were attacking. They attacked the actual job creators. If we take away their jobs we CAN give them some of that 'change'. They can exercise their right to food stamps and public assistance.
So you're a pissed off old white guy and you are going to lay off workers in revenge for electing Obama.
Why would the working class be fed up with old white guys?
It's just inexplicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale coming to Hampstead Jun 17 New England Music... 1
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun 6 mdunham 1
News Derry man arrested for allegedly stabbing Hudso... (Feb '14) Jun 5 Hate DM and MS 4
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun 2 on a poor lil kitten 9
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May '16 Litigator 82
cable tv May '16 pelham cable hater 1
Jocelyn's in Salem presents: live music with DA... Apr '16 New England Music... 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages