Drug ring's operations uncovered

Drug ring's operations uncovered

There are 12 comments on the NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA story from May 2, 2009, titled Drug ring's operations uncovered. In it, NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA reports that:

A family vacation cottage on Salisbury Beach and a prefabricated house in Salem, N.H., were the two main distribution points for a drug ring that funneled oxycodone through New Hampshire, Massachusetts and southern Maine, according to federal prosecutors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA.

yahhhhh

Seabrook, NH

#1 May 3, 2009
keep getting um.
whos the rat

Exeter, NH

#2 May 4, 2009
tell me someone in town isnt working for the feds. you know who you are. never done time but has a rap sheet longer than all the people busted from here to florida. half the people in the bust stayed with her at one time and she can still go to two different Drs. and get pain meds for fakeing it
what the

Epping, NH

#3 May 4, 2009
pat the rat on the back.. U sound a little mad how come aren't u happy it will get some shit off the streets.
whos the rat

Hampton, NH

#4 May 5, 2009
I just think someone shouldn't be able to stay out of jail by telling on people every time they get caught. when do they get punished
big red said

Norwich, CT

#5 May 5, 2009
whos the rat wrote:
tell me someone in town isnt working for the feds. you know who you are. never done time but has a rap sheet longer than all the people busted from here to florida. half the people in the bust stayed with her at one time and she can still go to two different Drs. and get pain meds for fakeing it
tf is the rat a tat tat stay away from her
worth discussing

Wellesley Hills, MA

#6 May 6, 2009
who is tf
whos the rat

Hampton, NH

#7 May 9, 2009
aleady knew thank you,
this is dumb

Hampton, NH

#8 May 10, 2009
whos the rat wrote:
I just think someone shouldn't be able to stay out of jail by telling on people every time they get caught. when do they get punished
no but they seem to do it
Smar Tass

United States

#9 May 16, 2009
what the wrote:
pat the rat on the back.. U sound a little mad how come aren't u happy it will get some shit off the streets.
I'm guessing that's because "whos the rat" is an Oxycondone addict who just lost his or her drug source.
RATS TAIL

Orlando, FL

#10 May 17, 2009
Smar Tass wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that's because "whos the rat" is an Oxycondone addict who just lost his or her drug source.
I can smell a rat from my house.

“huh?”

Since: Apr 09

Seabrook/ GODS COUNTRY

#11 May 18, 2009
RATS TAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can smell a rat from my house.
the rat is going straight or trying too... I'll give him your reguards...;-)
in middle school

Cambridge, MA

#12 Oct 27, 2010
drugs r bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm addicted to buttered croissants, coffee - a... 4 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Revamping econ plan, Trump vows tax cuts to 'ju... Aug 8 make Donald Drump... 4
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 3 Bernie lover 1
Bernie sanders supporters Aug 3 Bernie lover 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 29 Norman VN 1
Rob Waters Megastore (Feb '10) Jul 27 Renee 11
Microsoft store offering Free YouthSpark Summer... Jun '16 mdunham 1

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages