Salem police ID man in 2-year-old jew...

Salem police ID man in 2-year-old jewelry theft, look to solve another

There are 20 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from May 6, 2012, titled Salem police ID man in 2-year-old jewelry theft, look to solve another. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Surveillance footage of the man suspected of stealing gold jewelry Monday about 2 p.m.at Macy's at the Mall at Rockingham Park in Salem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2012
Another "black eye" on the city of Rochester.When will they every learn?
Kool Dude

United States

#2 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
Another "black eye" on the city of Rochester.When will they every learn?
You love to talk and post about black criminals, huh Mr. Bunker? I guess to you, white ones don't exist.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 May 9, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You love to talk and post about black criminals, huh Mr. Bunker? I guess to you, white ones don't exist.
More crap from a black racist troll,what a surpise.Does the truth hurt? Can't defend your "crew"? Face it Zippy the facts speak for themself.
kool dude

United States

#4 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>More crap from a black racist troll,what a surpise.Does the truth hurt? Can't defend your "crew"? Face it Zippy the facts speak for themself.
The only facts i see is that u are a white bigot full of hate. why dont u just leave?!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The only facts i see is that u are a white bigot full of hate. why dont u just leave?!
You first troll,and take all of your other names with you.You won't be missed.
kool dude

United States

#6 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>More crap from a black racist troll,what a surpise.Does the truth hurt? Can't defend your "crew"? Face it Zippy the facts speak for themself.
U need to face the facts that there are white criminals! Thats why u avoid those stories!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
U need to face the facts that there are white criminals! Thats why u avoid those stories!
You are making a big fool out of yourself again.Either you are a liar or you won't admit that I commit on all crimes no matter what race the perps are.Now be a good little boy Zippy and let the adults talk.
kool dude

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You first troll,and take all of your other names with you.You won't be missed.
I aint going nowhere, and i use one name, you turd.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint going nowhere, and i use one name, you turd.
Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa,did I hurt your little feeling Zippy? Now run along your mommy will make you feel better little one.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint going nowhere, and i use one name, you turd.
I forgot to ask you,why don't you get registered with Topix? Are you scared that you could be kicked off of the site? Maybe because you know that you won't be able to change your name every two seconds? Which is it Zippy?----Does your mommy know that you call other people names like "turd"? Be careful,if she finds out she might wash your mouth out with soap little one.Just trying to be helpful.
kool dude

United States

#11 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to ask you,why don't you get registered with Topix? Are you scared that you could be kicked off of the site? Maybe because you know that you won't be able to change your name every two seconds? Which is it Zippy?----Does your mommy know that you call other people names like "turd"? Be careful,if she finds out she might wash your mouth out with soap little one.Just trying to be helpful.
I might just do that. But i do what i please. Long as i say what i need to say i am cool.
kool dude

United States

#12 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa,did I hurt your little feeling Zippy? Now run along your mommy will make you feel better little one.
Mr. Bunker, u cant hurt my feelings. But i always raise your blood pressure. can i prescribe u some medication?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Bunker, u cant hurt my feelings. But i always raise your blood pressure. can i prescribe u some medication?
Naw,you don't raise my blood pressure at all.I look forward to your racist rants and lies,it is enjoyable to make you look like the fool.Thanks for the offer of the meds,but be careful,offering other people meds is against the law and you could get locked up.You might like Bubba and Tyrone but I don't think that you would want to be their play toy in the lock up.I could be wrong,maybe you like dropping the soap.
kool dude

United States

#14 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw,you don't raise my blood pressure at all.I look forward to your racist rants and lies,it is enjoyable to make you look like the fool.Thanks for the offer of the meds,but be careful,offering other people meds is against the law and you could get locked up.You might like Bubba and Tyrone but I don't think that you would want to be their play toy in the lock up.I could be wrong,maybe you like dropping the soap.
Sorry, i dont know any bubba and tyrone. U seem like you know a lot about "black culture." I think you want to hang in the hood.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2012
kool dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, i dont know any bubba and tyrone. U seem like you know a lot about "black culture." I think you want to hang in the hood.
You have sure don't remember things too well,do you? I told you before that I'll bet that I have more black friends than you do.I lived with a black family for a while and my partner(work)was black.Trust me when I say that we ran into many Bubbas and Tryones doing our job in the "hood".So all I can say is,you are wrong again,typical.
Kool Dude

United States

#16 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You have sure don't remember things too well,do you? I told you before that I'll bet that I have more black friends than you do.I lived with a black family for a while and my partner(work)was black.Trust me when I say that we ran into many Bubbas and Tryones doing our job in the "hood".So all I can say is,you are wrong again,typical.
That's fine and dandy if you do. I only have a handful of friends anyway. They are some of the best friends a person can ever have, and when you have a only a handful, who needs a lot?

I will give you a medal for living with that black family, Archie. But if they are really your friends and if you really care about them, you need to think about them for all the racial crap you posted about African-americans. Are they friends or are they associates? Are they friends or are they tokens? You need to think about that, Archie.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 9, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine and dandy if you do. I only have a handful of friends anyway. They are some of the best friends a person can ever have, and when you have a only a handful, who needs a lot?
I will give you a medal for living with that black family, Archie. But if they are really your friends and if you really care about them, you need to think about them for all the racial crap you posted about African-americans. Are they friends or are they associates? Are they friends or are they tokens? You need to think about that, Archie.
"All the racist crap I post",man you got guts to say that with all of the racist crap you and your "crew" spew on every post.You are a joke and talk out of both sides of your mouth. Please,it is Mr.Bunker to you Sharpton.
Kool Dude

United States

#18 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>"All the racist crap I post",man you got guts to say that with all of the racist crap you and your "crew" spew on every post.You are a joke and talk out of both sides of your mouth. Please,it is Mr.Bunker to you Sharpton.
So you admit you are an Archie Bunker? Hey, at least you admitted you're a racist. I don't see myself like an Al Sharpton, Arch...I mean Mr. Bunker.

You do post racial crap. You call blacks animals, and you assume every black has an food stamp card. I don't believe you have had black friends, if you did, you would think of them like I said. Unless they were as ignorant as you.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you are an Archie Bunker? Hey, at least you admitted you're a racist. I don't see myself like an Al Sharpton, Arch...I mean Mr. Bunker.
You do post racial crap. You call blacks animals, and you assume every black has an food stamp card. I don't believe you have had black friends, if you did, you would think of them like I said. Unless they were as ignorant as you.
Strange that I also call whites animals and thugs also isn't it. You can try and spin all you want,but I never said that only blacks are on welfare or EBT cards.Good try at lying Zippy but you missed the target again.
kool dude

United States

#20 May 9, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Strange that I also call whites animals and thugs also isn't it. You can try and spin all you want,but I never said that only blacks are on welfare or EBT cards.Good try at lying Zippy but you missed the target again.
Wont u stop lying?! Dude, you are a racist. Go tell that to those black buddies u got. You dont call whites the same thing u do blacks because u never post about what whites do. Aren't u tired of getting caught in lies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Jerry Rind - is a disgusting sexist pig (Apr '17) Feb '18 Derry 4
News Remorseful thief returns New Hampshire woman's ... (Aug '11) Jan '18 brooke 17
Review: A Touch Of Sun Tanning (Mar '10) Dec '17 Susanroberts 8
News Two arrested on drug charges, suspected in Seac... (Apr '14) Oct '17 I mean come on 7
News NH agencies warn of summer paving scams (Aug '09) Aug '17 JOHN42NH 98
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May '17 mr truth 84
News Asbestos training-school operator to serve time... (Sep '11) Dec '16 in country club 5

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages