|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

LD RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>
The ICU is pathetic,,, the Pulmonology department is weak, Cardiology is excellent, The Hospitalist department is basically run by Physician Assitants and is a lawsuit waiting to happen,,, they cant keep doctors,,, and I do not believe Parkland is one of the best hospitlas in the state,,,, I laughed when I read that comment!
first part of blog is from a delusional person who obviously likes abusiv e unqualified treatment. not best place around you obviously have never been out of nh.
parkland medical

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

joke of a place,sorry neg comment, find some decent doctors and med staff.
dina fureman lisa fureman

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

dina fureman wrote:
<quoted text> THEY SHOULD CLOSE DOWN A FEW MORE MED FACILITIES IN DERRY, NO JUST PARKLAND, THESE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN MORE ON TH HIPPA LAWS AND TREATMENT OF PATIENTS.
lisa's sister inlaw.

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

LD RESIDENT wrote:
Parkland is a terrible place,,, horrible facility,, the good doctors never stya,,,, why is this dump still open?
THIS PLACE AND MOST DOCS, ESPECIALLY NSG STAFF ARE HORRIBLE...

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

dina fureman wrote:
pmc was good hospitgal when dr. joseph sabato was their, very good to myself and family. unfortunately he is no longer working at this facility. this place has been taken over by so called hospitalists , doctors whom work in a practice and also at the hospital, it seems to be overflown by md's from derry medical center, and god help us all this place has ruined peoples reputation, mostly because of a very poor and rude nsg staff that seems to run interference between pt and md hnursing staffs of medical staff not qualified.the level of on staff md's has ruined this and are always doing things in violation, god help us all do not blame er here as much asinfo they recieve or not recieved. will never takemyfamily here again to dangerous finding other facility to treat myself and family. hippa law violation.
this place bites hahaha//////

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

dina fureman lisa fureman wrote:
<quoted text> THIS PLACE AND MOST DOCS, ESPECIALLY NSG STAFF ARE HORRIBLE...
parkland hospitalSUCKS INCLUDING MOST OF NSG STAFF ANDE MOST MD.S AFFILIATED WITH THIS HOSPITAL//////

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Lisa wrote:
I think Parkland is a great facility and I only go there for services. What are you judging the hospital on, your own experience or history from 25 years ago. Check out the state hospital compare websites, check your facts. Parkland is one of the best hospitals in the state.
you obviously have never had good and decent treatment elswhere, if you think you are dealing with a good facility, YOU NEED MORE THAN MEDICAL HELP. actually i have a friend that was seen for a severe and suicidal problem and was sent home, her shrink who was unavailable at the time was quite horrified the next day, anyone knows you do not releqase suicidal pts. if parkland has no psych unit you send them elswhere, maybe the nurses had not finished their coffee break, or the phone was too heavy, or just didn't care//////

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

dina fureman lisa fureman wrote:
<quoted text> you obviously have never had good and decent treatment elswhere, if you think you are dealing with a good facility, YOU NEED MORE THAN MEDICAL HELP. actually i have a friend that was seen for a severe and suicidal problem and was sent home, her shrink who was unavailable at the time was quite horrified the next day, anyone knows you do not releqase suicidal pts. if parkland has no psych unit you send them elswhere, maybe the nurses had not finished their coffee break, or the phone was too heavy, or just didn't care//////
they just do not care!!!!!!!!

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

LD RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>you should file a complaint with the state AND see a lawyer
call atty generals hosoital,they should have a medical liason working there, don't sit back and be treated like pond scum.
dee dee derry nh

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Indie voter these days wrote:
Seems as tho maybe some Elliot employees trash talking the competition..if you must know. Most of the hospitals in NH suck..drive the 40 minutes to MGH.it will more than likely save your life. But Elliot is just as bad as parkland.
no comparison elliott hosp and cmc manchester nh are both great hospitals, have no trash talking from you, get your head out off your butt family stay and recieve quality care. so, get a life, i do agree boston hospitals are great, but also nice to know their is quality care somewhere in so nh......
dee dee derry nh

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
I think Parkland is a great facility and I only go there for services. What are you judging the hospital on, your own experience or history from 25 years ago. Check out the state hospital compare websites, check your facts. Parkland is one of the best hospitals in the state.
this is such a terrible place, i would not send my dead dog their, you must be insane.....
dee dee derry nh

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Barnard Fike wrote:
<quoted text>
1 hospilitlist dr covering 32 patients per day with Physician assitants.... just plain dangerous care at Parkland Medical Center,... a lawsuit waiting to happen .... if you truly view Parkland Medical Center as a "great facility" then you are delusional
you are most def delusional...
joanna santarpio

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

parkland mrdical and most of the dr's affiliated with it are horriblr, would not send a corpse here,most docs are affiliated wuth derry hedycal center and they are rude and crude. my daughter was a pt. seen at dmc and her quality of care was terrible, run by nurses md's have very little say about pt;s care. nurses run inteference, and do not report problems 90 percent of the time. my daughter was very ill and a minor to boot. no testing labs taken 2 times in5 yrs snd was deathly ill, andgot no help from parkland as she practically lived in the er. please go elswhere do you and your family a favor, she is being treated in methuen mass and is on the road to recovery after 5 hard yrs......
Indie voter these days

Londonderry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Ya Elliot is Great ..a family member suffered a miscarriage at 8 weeks..went to Elliot and the dr talked her out of DNC.going over the top with the right wing nonsense...telling her it is the equivalant of an abortion..menawhile the fetus was dead..gave her pills to take. That would take 2 weeks to purge the dead fetus..well 1/2 weeks later she hemorriged in front of Her 2 daughters., rushed to hospital by ambulance. The placenta was attached to her uterus..thank god for mass general..where science prevails over religious ideology. I can ny. Image its the same at the catholic hospital..this country is going to shit
Nancy

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Manny Mota wrote:
You can find out everything you want to know at the "Parkland House of Horrors" website at http://theparklandhouseofhorrors.blogspot.com
No. The information posted in the page referenced above is about an institution with a similar name in Texas. It is not about Parkland Medical Center in NH.

And, by the way, the names and identifying details in my posts on Parkland have been changed to avoid conflict and backlash, as I do not trust this defensive facility.
PMC sucks

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

dee dee derry nh wrote:
<quoted text> you are most def delusional...
check your facts dopey,,,, NH state rates PMC as worst hospital in NH
sick

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

because of pmc or derry medical, i am very sick, shoukd have gone to boston mass or cmc oe elliott manchester. no compaerison. because of one of rheir labs sites or dr's or nurses,i have an incurable diseasrespecilist said when it probably occured, i could have passed this to family members, tg\hey have been tested and okay. have been in and out of cmc 4 times now. the nurses are rude at pmc and especially dmc, they are nasty and unqualified. can not prove this, they are like a brotherhood, thanks to one of these facilities, my quakity of life has been shortened, they have nothing to fear from me, i am not sue happy, ty for ruining my life~~~~~
lovee

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

parkland hosp and derry ned center suck stay away, or you might die, i know i may, omly 42 years old, still have a young daughter, my kelly will be an ophan because of misdagnosis~~~~~~
Hurting

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Let me just say i am not in the medical field and know no one that works there i am new to nh and have been there 2x and first time almost killed me with a bacteria infection when a PA stiched up my dog bite i was seriously ill and if it was not for my dad i would be dead!!!! second time i shut my finger in the front door the PA said my finger was not broke sent me on my way and said to follow up in a few day with my PC if i was not feeling better i did that he said it was looking ok, now months later my finger never healed and i had a lot of redness and pain went back there cause i had a temp and sh the PA told me i had an in grown nail and soaked my finger i had her call my ortho doc and he told her to re xray it for sure the whole tip of my finger was broke and because it went un diagnosed i had an infection in the bone ...so surgery here i come and now i'm looking at more with also having an infection still running through my body and the possibility of loosing my finger!!!!!! someone should sue them and shut them down never have had such bad care and seen poor skills and professionalism in the medical field!!!!
Hurting

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

dee dee derry nh wrote:
<quoted text> this is such a terrible place, i would not send my dead dog their, you must be insane.....
i agree not even good enough to be a morgue!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake weed wreaks havoc in New Hampshire Aug 18 Kshatriyas 1
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 Aug 7 Anonymous 1
Raymond Boucher my brother Jul 31 Randy Boucher 1
tennis courts Jul 29 christopher georg... 2
Sears Rockingham Mall Jul 26 NHMike 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Windham, NH (Dec '11) Jul 23 Concerned 4
why pain clinics ruin peoples lives (Apr '12) Jun '14 LT USAF 11

Search the Salem Forum:
•••

Salem News Video