More signs Republicans want to keep y...
Matt

Salem, MO

#41 Aug 9, 2012
matteroffact wrote:
Anyone who reads let alone believes the Huffington post,,,,,,,well,,,I guess I just don't get it. What am I missing?
It's in the same category as Fox News, both just propaganda.
passthebuck

Salem, MO

#42 Aug 10, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Fox news is propaganda,then so is MSNBC,they both put a twist on what they report,if your looking for facts you need to do your own research....no news agency reports everything....but then again if you just look around and see what a mess we're in you don't need to have anyone tell you,we're not blind mice being led toward a mouse trap,some Americans have their eyes wide open and are still being led toward the trap and if they don't do something in Nov. then all our a**es will be in sheep dip.
Ted

Salem, MO

#43 Aug 10, 2012
The American people have the Supreme Court to thank for this "Out of control" political snowball when the S.C. told big corps and Unions and others that they could donate untold millions of dollars to a candidate for election or re-election the whole ball game changed....and the American people will in the end suffer the most...this win at any cost mentality is destructive to the people...they show commercials that have very little (if any) truth in there content,however the candidate can just say he has no control over what these Super pacs do or say,which is kinda true,but not 100% truth either....so the fact of the matter is instead of the delegate having to defend a lie that he may know is a lie he just says I can't control what these people are doing or saying...and that's what keeps America stupid.....so if a Democratic super pac says that Romney is the antichrist then you can either blindly accept is as fact or research it yourself,either way it takes your time and energy away from the real problem.
Linda

Montreal, MO

#44 Aug 10, 2012
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i mean look at CNN it is democrate base, so only fair Fox is repubican base
NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

#45 Aug 10, 2012
Why are illegals , now being allowed into this country . we spend millions as it is on welfare , medical , and schooling for the illegals already here , How will we support the influx of 100,000 more illegals . As a country , we basically are broke , but the spending and handouts continue . We grow deeper into debt to China , The Nobel Prize comittee had already selected winners of the award . Obama was not one of them , a so-called special committee was held to award Obama the award , but they really couldnt think of a reason why. I read this and thought , no wonder no one could figure out what he had done to deserve it. man claimed Romney murdered his wife , humm , look this up and read the account . Its totally different than what was told on news. If your wondering who to vote for , look them up , do some reading and think about it . first . Obama was a muslim , later he claims to be a christian . From what I see of him , he is very dis respectful of the american flag , but he has alot of people fooled
get real

Waynesville, MO

#46 Aug 10, 2012
passthebuck wrote:
I'll not say much about Molly coz,if you have to beat people over the head with the truth to get them to see it then they may be past the point of wanting to know the truth.I just hope by Nov. that people see how far we have fallen as a nation in the last almost 12 years and realize we do need change....and this " Do nothing" President has got to go....I guess the sad part about it is that people want two term Presidents...I didn't mind Clinton,at least the economy was good and people were working.....Bush put us on a downhill course and O Bama hasn't applied the brakes like he said he would,and another 4 years of this guy will totally destroy this country as we know it.
I think you may want to look back at the facts again. Clinton did have a great economy. Why??? Building and real estate boom. Banks were forced to make loans that could never be paid back. Those would be the same loans that are being foreclosed on as we speak. That is also what has put our economy in a tailspin. Our economy was in a downward trend before Bush ever took office, go back and look at the facts. I don't think anyone or more spending will fix the economy, it will have to run its cycle.
Until our federal government gets a budget and sticks to it like we have to do with our personal lives, the debt will continue to soar. I'm so ready to see Obama gone, and someone at least start this country on the right track. I think as a successful business man, with a proven record on saving money, Romney may just be able to do it.
matteroffact

Hardin, MO

#47 Aug 11, 2012
What a president does with his money is his business but what a president does with our money is our business.Do the math.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48 Aug 19, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/01/23/tea-party-tennessee -textbooks-slavery_n_1224157.h tml?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp &comm_ref=false#sb=980235, b=facebook
Open your eyes. You're being kept stupid for a reason. Follow the money.
The essential difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals couldn't exist without conservatives to defend their freedom and support them economically!!

Conservatives, on the other hand, could live quite well without liberals such as yourself!
Matt

Salem, MO

#49 Aug 19, 2012
Mike D- wrote:
<quoted text>
The essential difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals couldn't exist without conservatives to defend their freedom and support them economically!!
Conservatives, on the other hand, could live quite well without liberals such as yourself!
I'm a progressive, 4 years in the army, college on the GI bill. 30 years as a class room teacher, work part time to suplement retirement, and social security, hunter, fisherman, gun owner,
usually vote democrat. I could get by just fine without conservatives. Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney both graduated high school within 3 years of me neither did anything to protect or serve any liberals. Both made fortunes talking bad about them though.
blaquesheep

United States

#50 Aug 19, 2012
Mitt Romney tried to force an unwed mother to donate her baby to the Mormon church about 20 years ago. He threatened her with ex-communication. She kept the baby anyway.
Dinky Dau

Saint Robert, MO

#51 Aug 19, 2012
blaquesheep wrote:
Mitt Romney tried to force an unwed mother to donate her baby to the Mormon church about 20 years ago. He threatened her with ex-communication. She kept the baby anyway.
Did Harry Ried pass that piece of information on to you ?
Tampico

Hendersonville, TN

#52 Aug 19, 2012
And Obama gave a baby to the black panthers to eat and create a master race.
Obamaman

Nixa, MO

#53 Aug 19, 2012
passthebuck wrote:
Well it's nice to know that everything in America is so fine listening to you two you would think that it's a frigging Utopia around here but I bet the millions of Americans that lost their homes,the millions of Americans that lost their jobs,the millions of Americans that had to retire because they couldn't find work,the millions of Americans that went on disability for the same reason,the millions of Americans that will be taxed because the Gov says you have to buy healthcare,the millions of Americans that suffer the slowest growth rate in 70 years,the millions of teenagers that can't find work because their age group has 15% unemployment,the millions of African Americans that face a 22% unemployment rate....the states of Florida,Arizona and Texas being sued for enforcing the fed law on immagration and the family of the murdered border patrol agent.....I bet they don't think it's Utopia......but it's nice to know at least you two have a somewhat tilted view of what's really going on.....it sure sucks to be us other Americans.....you two should be made to write an essay on " How I got this Stupid without realizing it"
Didnt you notice the mess he walked into?
matteroffact

Hardin, MO

#54 Aug 20, 2012
O.M.G.!!! What about Cheyne and Haliburton?
concerned

United States

#55 Aug 20, 2012
Pass the buck is an idiot. 3 1/2 years people still blaming bush. I think you should check obummas record and look at the screw ups he has committed. This president is trying to bury this country. How in the hell can he possibly allow 1.8 million illegal aliens to get papers to stay here with out considering what this will do to our unemployment and how many of these illegals will collect welfare one way or the other. With a drivers license they can vote. I believe that is Obummas strategy to try to win the election... I like Jan brewer in Arizona. She told Obumma to go screw himself.The Nebraska governor followed suit. I hope more follow soon.
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Aug 20, 2012
Your senator candidate Todd Akin is saying women can't get pregnant from Rape because God prevents it. The problem is Republicans believe this garbage. "Legitimate Rape"? What an idiot.
matteroffact

Hardin, MO

#57 Aug 20, 2012
Ted,I don't no who iz the most rong, Todd Akin r yew.Iz ther such a thang as Ligertamate Idiots? What bout Chain-e and Haliburrtun? I uster b n aethiest teal I realeyezed that I wuz protesting a-gainst whut eye claimed didn't even exist,,,ya kno!
jtf

Edgar Springs, MO

#58 Aug 20, 2012
Romney is Obama's choice, he runs everything and knows a mormon can't win.
Obama is known and respected all over the world. Until this election few ever heard of the people who run against him, can we afford change there? I'd like to vote for someone better than Obama but there isn't one on the ballot.
Everyone complains about slow growth. The key word there is "growth", we have that now.
He took us from nothing to something his first term with a lot of opposition. Now we will see what he can get done with even more opposition.
I really do wish we had a better choice but we don't.
Obamaman

Nixa, MO

#59 Aug 20, 2012
concerned wrote:
Pass the buck is an idiot. 3 1/2 years people still blaming bush. I think you should check obummas record and look at the screw ups he has committed. This president is trying to bury this country. How in the hell can he possibly allow 1.8 million illegal aliens to get papers to stay here with out considering what this will do to our unemployment and how many of these illegals will collect welfare one way or the other. With a drivers license they can vote. I believe that is Obummas strategy to try to win the election... I like Jan brewer in Arizona. She told Obumma to go screw himself.The Nebraska governor followed suit. I hope more follow soon.
Did you really think things could be fixed overnight? Bush had two terms to do the things he did. I dont agree with everything Obama does but he seems to have some productive ideas and where I live jobs are opening up. Obama can talk to people without reading a card (and misread the card to make things worse for him) For someone that was doing so much damgae to our country I coudnt help feel sorry for him when he tried to make a speech. I couldnt tell if he was going to cry or offer us all a drink
NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

#60 Aug 21, 2012
Keep on spending that money we dont got . I doubt if the country income can pay just the interest. Illegals usually works for cash , so they dont help. More people on welfare , means fewer people working to pay for it . Why would you seal your college report , is there something to hide . Like a grant for a foreign student , makes people wonder . Listen to some of Obama speeches , where did he say his birth place was. one news says one thing ,another says the opposite . Its kinda damn if you do etc. I see our country being torn apart and debt ridden . I see a man with a smooth tongue , but no true background for the job . Id say , we need to look real good befor Nov. , because the next 4 years , we can only blame ourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are they? 1 hr Mack 2
Judy & Darrell 9 hr Gross 20
Bunker 21 hr Relentless15 1
2bedroom for rent Mon Coming up 1
Bobby Conoway (Nov '13) Mon WUT 148
Bobby Conaway Mon WUT 9
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Sun maybe 353

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages