More signs Republicans want to keep y...

More signs Republicans want to keep you stupid

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ronnie Van Zant

Lebanon, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/23/tea-...

Open your eyes. You're being kept stupid for a reason. Follow the money.
Ronnie you cant

Belton, MO

#2 Jul 13, 2012
There is a certain amount of good and bad in any political party. Republican, Democrat, Teaparty, or what ever party you care to mention.
The person who subscribes to a notion that Republicans are always right, is ALMOST as big an idiot as the person who believes Democrats can do no wrong.
Given every subject matter and opinions I have witnessed your posting on and about Ronnie. I am sorry to say I believe you may be one of those IDIOTS Ronnie.
cornerpocket

Salem, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Ronnie you cant wrote:
There is a certain amount of good and bad in any political party. Republican, Democrat, Teaparty, or what ever party you care to mention.
The person who subscribes to a notion that Republicans are always right, is ALMOST as big an idiot as the person who believes Democrats can do no wrong.
Given every subject matter and opinions I have witnessed your posting on and about Ronnie. I am sorry to say I believe you may be one of those IDIOTS Ronnie.
I totally agree,there are good and bad in all Parties...Bush was probably the worst President to date,and Clinton one of the best,but to say Republicans are all rotten is an ate up view of things.....and that is what we have to teach young people....don't vote Democratic or Republican just because your parents do....If you look at states that are doing good things for their citizens look to Indiana....Republican Gov.Mitch Daniels,Scott Walker of Wisconsin,Chris Christie of New Jersey,Jan Brewer of Arizona and Nikki Haley,the first woman Gov of South Carolina,and 1 of only 5 Republican Governors since 1876....I have voted both Democrat and Republican over the years..I didn't vote for any Bush.....I'm not on the Republican band wagon,but I'll not vote for another 4 yrs of 8% plus unemployment either..I wonder who's keeping who stupid?
passthebuck

Salem, MO

#4 Jul 26, 2012
cornerpocket wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree,there are good and bad in all Parties...Bush was probably the worst President to date,and Clinton one of the best,but to say Republicans are all rotten is an ate up view of things.....and that is what we have to teach young people....don't vote Democratic or Republican just because your parents do....If you look at states that are doing good things for their citizens look to Indiana....Republican Gov.Mitch Daniels,Scott Walker of Wisconsin,Chris Christie of New Jersey,Jan Brewer of Arizona and Nikki Haley,the first woman Gov of South Carolina,and 1 of only 5 Republican Governors since 1876....I have voted both Democrat and Republican over the years..I didn't vote for any Bush.....I'm not on the Republican band wagon,but I'll not vote for another 4 yrs of 8% plus unemployment either..I wonder who's keeping who stupid?
So true CP O'Blame-a has blamed everything on Bush,which is fine,but he has done nothing as President other than find a way to tax the people who don't agree with him on the health care law..he talks like Romney out sourced jobs well the money he gave to companies for the bailout created more jobs overseas....so American tax dollars went to hire workers in China,India,Mexico South Korea.....really..he could have stated in the bailout that because nthis was taxpayer dollars it had to be used to put AMERICANS back to work...but he didn't....he has failed America and it's citizens....job growth hasn't been this slow in 70 years...and 8.2% unemployment for 41 months....why does anybody want another 4 more years for this guy....If he were CEO of a company he would be fired,his spend and tax plan is self distructive for America,and people want to give him 4 more years.
Question

Lebanon, MO

#5 Jul 26, 2012
passthebuck wrote:
<quoted text>
So true CP O'Blame-a has blamed everything on Bush,which is fine,but he has done nothing as President other than find a way to tax the people who don't agree with him on the health care law..he talks like Romney out sourced jobs well the money he gave to companies for the bailout created more jobs overseas....so American tax dollars went to hire workers in China,India,Mexico South Korea.....really..he
could have stated in the bailout that because nthis was taxpayer dollars it had to be used to put AMERICANS back to work...but he didn't....he has failed America and it's citizens....job growth hasn't been this slow in 70 years...and 8.2% unemployment for 41
months....why does anybody want another 4 more years for this guy....If he were CEO of a company he would be fired,his spend and tax plan is self distructive for America,and people want to give him 4 more years.
Which bail out? GM and Chrysler?
Always Thinking

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Jul 26, 2012
2012 YAL National Convention Video

This video opened Young Americas for Liberty's 2012 National Convention July 25, 2012. A survey of the progress being made by liberty youth and the Ron Paul movement.
http://youtu.be/uuR26OVs0B8
common sense

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2012
This video made me laugh so much it hurt, shows an Obama voter from 08 interviewing herself now...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hilarious-par...
Sammy davis

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2012
I like how van zant uses an article from the huffpo. Why dont you just pull something from the communist manifesto.
passthebuck

Salem, MO

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Which bail out? GM and Chrysler?
The Chrysler and GM bailout was only to prop up the UAW,but there were millions and millions of dollars gave out under TARP....where thousands of jobs were created,but very few for Americans....the ratio was something like for every 1,000 jobs created 5 were in the US......It's crazy how our Government works....we borrow money from China to then turn around and give it away in Aid to other countries,and that makes no sense,and using American taxpayer dollars to hire workers in other countries,makes no sense....O'Bama lost over a billion dollars investing taxpayer money in failed businesses,but Social Security is going broke,where would that money been better put? The American people deserve better than that.His idea of more taxes on the super rich...if that were to pass the taxes the government would receive would run the Government for 8 1/2 days...what happens to the other 356 1/2 days...that makes no sense either
Thank you Mitt LOL

AOL

#10 Jul 27, 2012
I want to thank Mitt for traveling to London and allowing himself to be interviewed. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
By opening his mouth he proceeded to insult an entire nation about a subject he knew absolutley nothing about. AGAIN!!!!!
I'm so happy he did this because now the whole world knows what an idiot he is and how he's not afraid to open his mouth when he's misinformed. He is an expert in putting his foot in his mouth.And this is the best Republicans have to offer? Republicans have a very long row to hoe.
He tried to back peddle today but he's already sh*t in his own goulash. I don't think he can recover from this.
If he wins, I'm going to be scared to death every time he travels out of the country. He's going to get us bombed.
Even if he really did feel that way about the subject, he didn't have the good sense to keep his mouth shut. He's a guest in their country, for goodness sakes. This is a very proud moment for London and he insulted the whole country.
For goodness sakes, don't ever invite him for dinner, god forbid what he might say if he doesn't like the pot roast.
common sense

United States

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Zzzzzz.... snort.. huh, what? Sorry I dozed off halfway thru that. Could you go over the part where Romney sounded as stupid in London as Obama did in Poland again?
word to dat

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Ronnie you cant wrote:
lol..well i think both are full of BS i say Independent all the way!
word to dat

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2012
common sense wrote:
Zzzzzz.... snort.. huh, what? Sorry I dozed off halfway thru that. Could you go over the part where Romney sounded as stupid in London as Obama did in Poland again?
anythings better than what we got dude! a monkey could do better!
Thank you Mitt LOL

AOL

#14 Jul 29, 2012
common sense wrote:
Just give him a couple of days to sound stupid again. He's visiting Poland this week. Give him time and enough rope, well, you know how that old saying goes.
Obama misspoke. He apologized. He knew he made a mistake. Poor old Mitt was still thinking today that there was nothing wrong with what he said. The heighth of ignorance is when you don't see that you just might be wrong. He's a perfect example. And the proof will be in the pudding come November when he puts that dog back on top of his car and heads off on a permanent vacation. What an idiot. He isn't out of Israel yet. Hope his mouth doesn't start a war.
unknown

Haslet, TX

#15 Jul 29, 2012
I'm not a huge Romney supporter, but maybe he wasn't so far off in saying they weren't ready for the olympics after all. Thousands of empty seats during sold out events, could be worse but doesn't like our credit rating now, it isn't AAA.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/u...
passthebuck

Salem, MO

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Lol.....thank you Mitt is a die hard Democrat,and those type people should scare anyone,you don't think Presidents don't go to China and talk about human rights,Mitt said what the news has been reporting for a week....so the Brits got their feelings hurt....Boo Hoo...that's a real reason to vote O'Bama back in...why don't we send a group of Democratic Senators to kiss their ARSE and tell them we will never offend them again.....your so out of touch,why don't you take a Proxac and lay down and rest that mind of yours because that thing is smokin after that blog....hope your not a registered voter.
Molly

AOL

#17 Jul 31, 2012
passthebuck wrote:
Lol.....thank you Mitt is a die hard Democrat,and those type people should scare anyone,you don't think Presidents don't go to China and talk about human rights,Mitt said what the news has been reporting for a week....so the Brits got their feelings hurt....Boo Hoo...that's a real reason to vote O'Bama back in...why don't we send a group of Democratic Senators to kiss their ARSE and tell them we will never offend them again.....your so out of touch,why don't you take a Proxac and lay down and rest that mind of yours because that thing is smokin after that blog....hope your not a registered voter.
He didn't even make it all the way to Poland before he insulted people again. He can't help himself, SHUT UP MITT!!!!!!!!!!
I wish they could revoke his passport before he gets the USA erased off the face of the Earth.
He's a self-righteous bigot. And a sell out. He said all those insulting things because he wanted money
I guess down deep in my heart and soul, I'm happy he's out there mouthing. A man that can't keep his mouth shut. The hole he's burying himself in just keeps getting deeper and deeper. I think I really love it.
Give him that passport back Book him a ticket for all over the Middle East and Europe. Make sure he makes speeches at every stop. Obama won't even have to campaign after that.
matteroffact

Hardin, MO

#18 Jul 31, 2012
One thing for sure,if Obama is re-elected, look at the mess he is going to inherit.
Linda

Cameron, MO

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't even make it all the way to Poland before he insulted people again. He can't help himself, SHUT UP MITT!!!!!!!!!!
I wish they could revoke his passport before he gets the USA erased off the face of the Earth.
He's a self-righteous bigot. And a sell out. He said all those insulting things because he wanted money
I guess down deep in my heart and soul, I'm happy he's out there mouthing. A man that can't keep his mouth shut. The hole he's burying himself in just keeps getting deeper and deeper. I think I really love it.
Give him that passport back Book him a ticket for all over the Middle East and Europe. Make sure he makes speeches at every stop. Obama won't even have to campaign after that.
Well seem like all the places he visited they liked him. it is just wishful thinking on your part
Molly

AOL

#20 Aug 1, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seem like all the places he visited they liked him. it is just wishful thinking on your part
OMG!!! All I'm going to ask you to do is Google "Mitt Romney, Olympics" And you'll see how out of touch you are. Read a newspaper, not just the funny papers. Watch a little televised news not the RugRats. You'll be informed then. After you Google and get your information then we'll discuss how he insulted The British and the Palestinians. Until you educate yourself, you have no right to think these people liked him in any way. They hated him. While you're reading the information about the Olympics, just ask yourself, what right did he have to criticize them. He was talking about security, etc. Who is he that any country should be discussing their security with him. It was none of his business and he tried to tell them how they should be running it. Give me a break!!

I can't wait until he goes to Somalia, Venezuala, Pakistan, Iran, etc. and opens his mouth around those that really hate us. Great Britain and Israel were our friends and he mouthed off about stuff he shouldn't have.I don't know now, since he maybe blew it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matters group is a bunch of Racists... 11 hr C_S_B 3
Jeremy & Angie Harris Thu No body cares 14
Lesbians in Salem?????? (Aug '16) Thu Taterchip 23
all out diesel scam! Oct 17 Tiny 9
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Oct 16 what's up today? 200
Rural Internet Oct 15 Dan 9
jeff mcelfresh (Apr '12) Oct 14 Salen 17

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance