|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

duo wrote:
Wow, if a customer disagrees with you they get called a cocsucker. That's some customer service you have there.
People have been telling them all about proper customer service, but for some insane reason, they don't want to listen to anyone. They will be out of "business" before too long because no one is going to want to take their business to a place where the owners talk like they do on such a public forum. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.
Curious

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Well they all screwed up. the one that calls their customer a cocksucker lost his little buddy...that was his own fault though HAHA. He decided he was gonna hook his partner up with his girlfriends sister and hang out with him more...boy did that not go so well. HAHA his little partner isn't hanging around no mo. HAHA sadfully his partner decided that he wasn't going to say "NO" to that. He left his pregnant girlfriend and decided he was going in with the rest of the gang. I heard they were some major druggies. HAHA what a wonderful life leaving your family for a bunch of morons. GOOD ONE PAL!!!! I would NEVER in my life leave my wife and kids. DUMBASS, especially for people like that. They are going to screw you up and down until they get what they want and then blow you away like you never existed. Then you will have nothing left because you done gone lost everything and everybody. HAHA WAKE UP DUDE.
jugglette

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

yes thy will use you and then tro you away . thats the medleys for ya.....
Happy

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Men who can't service cars, can't service women either lol
Curious

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

LMAO too funny. I take it that you know them well??? lmao. I don't know them personally, but it was really wrong of him hooking his partner up with someone else when he had a pregnant girlfriend. The dude should wake up and see he's lost everything that's the most important in his life. I don't know the pregnant one but I heard she did everything possible to keep that relationship alive and strong, and doesn't give up on her family. That's hell of a woman. You don't find many that way anymore. Well my wife is that way and I'm sure there's more out there but hell. When you don't give up that shows and says alot from someone. Does anyone disagree?
jugglette

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

YES ' i no them my mom was marryd to billy medley for a long time . and those boys of his are no good . the lil one he is only 15 so he still has a chance . but the older boys are wothless peaces of shit . bo medley is a rapest and will ripe you off in front of your face and lol bout it he is scum ... just saying .
Curious

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

WOW!!!! Very sad!!! Sorry to hear that. I saw a post on here while back ago about one on here that has the business being a child molester too. Didnt say nothing about that one cause I don't know that for a fact. This business crap I know for sure. Sounds like brothers though on the ripping off part too. This business shit they made customers go buy their parts and then they would put them on but charged them to put them on. Now anyone could do that. I would have done it for free if they went and got the parts. Far as a REAL business I would have the parts in stock. Like autozone and all them do. HAHA. But the town seems pretty well content since the business is gone and they have real professionals doing their vehicles for them. I'm sure they feel at ease. I know I would haha
jugglette

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

i dnt no how thy were running there bunnissness . but i could only imagine there scandlous people thats for sure . yea bo medley should be on the list for that lords only noes how many woman and childern he has rape or do thing too . trust and belive me when i say that he is a sick man and needs help .
Curious

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Sounds like it to me too. Very sad that of people being like that :(
trinton

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

i love you mommy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 130 of130
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Salem Forum right now

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Am I a Racist 27 min Okay 9
Salem pool 4 hr rob 31
mike stewart karral happel 5 hr Jess 9
Mark Shrewsbury 6 hr Joe 10
R.I.P. This is for the Hickernell Family MAY GO... (Nov '09) 10 hr christina kelley 14
country mart deli 15 hr cardinals fan 7
Carly Carroll 18 hr hahaha 13
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Dent County was issued at July 14 at 11:45AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Salem Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••