barbie meade
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unbelieveble

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Go to kspr.com and read about the latest meth bust in Doolittle mo.
Hahaha

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2011
What a dumb [email protected] She's a piece of trash.

I feel bad for those kids.
speedy

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Was Barbie still on probation?I know a year or so ago that she was getting ready to get off probation and came up dirty.
stupid

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2011
She has been busted time and time again. Why only probation and never jail time? What happened to someone that was so popular at one time?
speedy

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2011
stupid wrote:
She has been busted time and time again. Why only probation and never jail time? What happened to someone that was so popular at one time?
Yes she was popular but she liked to party back then also, just not the hard stuff.
sosad

Hollister, MO

#6 Jun 30, 2011
She was very young and risked her own life to save my daughter's life at Current River years ago. When she was young, you only heard good things about her,..I hope and pray that she gets ff of drugs. It ruins very good people. Now its time to be couragous and save your own life Barbie. Many people love you and are grateful for you.
scott

Saint Clair, MO

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Barbie is an awsome person. She has made some bad decisions and hangs out with the wrong crowd sometimes, but she has a big heart and would do anything to help anyone.
Hahaha

Salem, MO

#8 Jul 1, 2011
scott wrote:
Barbie is an awsome person. She has made some bad decisions and hangs out with the wrong crowd sometimes, but she has a big heart and would do anything to help anyone.
An "awesome person" doesn't allow young children to be present in a house where Meth is being used or produced. That's just sick, selfish, and pathetic.
sugar

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>An "awesome person" doesn't allow young children to be present in a house where Meth is being used or produced. That's just sick, selfish, and pathetic.
You just said what I was thinking. That is nothing but selfishness and sickness.
Guy S

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2011
Who made her take those drugs.They should be punished for it.
NO MORE SH-T

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2011
Guy S wrote:
Who made her take those drugs.They should be punished for it.
Nobody made her do anything,shes been a party girl for a long time!
Guy s

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2011
That is my point no one made her do it.
believeit

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 5, 2011
Did they post bond yet?
Get a Life

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2011
Drug abuse IS a ILLNESS!! Would you treat her differently if she had terminal cancer? YES!! Well, think of it as Terminal Drug Addiction and it will kill, so instead of bashing her why don't you keep her off here and pray for her!!!
Hahaha

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 6, 2011
Get a Life wrote:
Drug abuse IS a ILLNESS!! Would you treat her differently if she had terminal cancer? YES!! Well, think of it as Terminal Drug Addiction and it will kill, so instead of bashing her why don't you keep her off here and pray for her!!!
Oh give me a break. No one CHOOSES to get Cancer. Everyone who becomes a drug addict made a CHOICE to start using in the first place!

Sure, drug addicts need medical help to get clean in most cases, but ALL of them made the choice to bring drugs into their life. A person with a terminal illness didn't choose it.

She and the other scum who were arrested had CHILDREN in that house, exposing them to a multitude of things that could have KILLED THEM!! and you want me to feel sorry for these people? Are you [email protected] kidding me? I hope they all go to prison where they will be forced to get clean, and where innocent babies will be protected from their selfish actions!
WOww

Salem, MO

#17 Jul 6, 2011
I strongly disagree with what u have just said....How many ppl in this world have lung cancer because they smoked like trains their whole damn lives???It says right on the pack that smoking can cause serious illness and ppl do it n e way so I am pretty sure those ppl have made a concious decision to get cancer and I was a drug addict for a few years and no, I actually didnt choose to bring the drugs into my life, my doctor said I needed them for injuries caused in a bad wreck I had. And before I knew it, I was hooked on them. So what I am trying to say is dont judge someone or assume n e thing until you have walked a mile in their shoes!! Everyone is different and different things affect ppl in different ways!! And I dont even know this girl but I hope she figures her life out and gets the help she needs...And yes, she might be guilty for making some stupid decisions but if those were her children in that house, all the more reason for all u ppl to start wishing good things upon her and stop being so judgemental. That is God's job, not yours. And I know better than n e one that no matter how many drugs a person puts in their body it doesnt change the love you have for your kids. Yes, it might alter your decisions and that can affect the kids but no one can love their kids the way their mother does...drug addict or not!! And you say the kids should be taken and put into "the system"...well ask yourself this: If it came right down to it, would the ppl who will more than likely take that child lay down their lives for that child if it was necessary? Chances are no, they wouldnt. But would that child's mother die for their kid if they had to? Yep more than likely...
Hahaha

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 6, 2011
WOww wrote:
I strongly disagree with what u have just said....How many ppl in this world have lung cancer because they smoked like trains their whole damn lives???It says right on the pack that smoking can cause serious illness and ppl do it n e way so I am pretty sure those ppl have made a concious decision to get cancer and I was a drug addict for a few years and no, I actually didnt choose to bring the drugs into my life, my doctor said I needed them for injuries caused in a bad wreck I had. And before I knew it, I was hooked on them. So what I am trying to say is dont judge someone or assume n e thing until you have walked a mile in their shoes!! Everyone is different and different things affect ppl in different ways!! And I dont even know this girl but I hope she figures her life out and gets the help she needs...And yes, she might be guilty for making some stupid decisions but if those were her children in that house, all the more reason for all u ppl to start wishing good things upon her and stop being so judgemental. That is God's job, not yours. And I know better than n e one that no matter how many drugs a person puts in their body it doesnt change the love you have for your kids. Yes, it might alter your decisions and that can affect the kids but no one can love their kids the way their mother does...drug addict or not!! And you say the kids should be taken and put into "the system"...well ask yourself this: If it came right down to it, would the ppl who will more than likely take that child lay down their lives for that child if it was necessary? Chances are no, they wouldnt. But would that child's mother die for their kid if they had to? Yep more than likely...
There are hundreds of types of cancer in existence, and your point only applies to those of which are related to poor choices, i.e. smoking, alcohol, etc. The person above was generalizing "terminal illnesses" which would is MOST CASES be referring to those who did NOT make poor choices which led to their disease.

Good for you for getting clean, but are you honestly going to sit there and claim that while you were an addict you were the best mother you could be? A good mother puts her children's interest and safety before her vices. Are you really going to claim that you were doing that while addicted to drugs? Sounds like you didn't learn much from your experience, and I doubt your kids would agree with you. There is no possibility that a drug addict is giving their kids 100% of the care and attention they need. Sorry that's just a fact.
believeit

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 6, 2011
Those weren't Barbie's kids and she wasn't doing prescription meds it was meth.
WOww

Salem, MO

#20 Jul 6, 2011
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
There are hundreds of types of cancer in existence, and your point only applies to those of which are related to poor choices, i.e. smoking, alcohol, etc. The person above was generalizing "terminal illnesses" which would is MOST CASES be referring to those who did NOT make poor choices which led to their disease.
Good for you for getting clean, but are you honestly going to sit there and claim that while you were an addict you were the best mother you could be? A good mother puts her children's interest and safety before her vices. Are you really going to claim that you were doing that while addicted to drugs? Sounds like you didn't learn much from your experience, and I doubt your kids would agree with you. There is no possibility that a drug addict is giving their kids 100% of the care and attention they need. Sorry that's just a fact.
All I was trying to say was you posted NO ONE chooses to get cancer and ALL drug addicts choose to become addicted and neither statement is true ALL the time. People get sick from bad choices from MANY things including terminal illnesses...too much tanning causes skin cancer, smoking causes lung cancer, being sexually permiscuous can cause all kinds of female cancer...it goes on and on. My point is everybody makes bad choices at some point in their lives, it just seems like a lot of ppl are far more judgemental if someones "bad decision" is due to drugs and I find it very sad. I think people should educate themselves on the TRUE definition of drug addiction because they would quickly find out its not as black and white as most of the world wants to believe. And while I most definately wasnt 100% while on drugs I still loved both my girls more then any other person on this earth. Thats why I say ppl should educate themselves before judging. Because the truth is, yes I made very bad decisions while on drugs and will be the first to admit that sometimes my kids suffered from it but then again I see children suffering everyday from their parents decisions that had nothing to do with drugs also but dont hardly ever hear anyone say those parents deserve to lose their children for it. Unfortunately, society chooses to pick on the issue of drugs whether they honestly even understand what ppl on drugs are going thru. And while I will not condone parents using drugs, I also have to be honest enough to say I would MUCH rather see a grown adult choose to put drugs into their body and hurt themselves then to be a POS and beat or molest their child and there is plenty of ppl who get away with doing that and nothing is ever said about it...but they always have plenty to say about those "horrible drug addict parents." And that my friend, is also a fact!!
WOww

Salem, MO

#21 Jul 6, 2011
And your assumption that I didnt learn anything is very wrong. It was one of the hardest times in my life but I made it thru it and am stronger and better for it...and I also learned the truth. Drugs dont discriminate...it can happen to anyone. I am in fact highly educated and intelligent and very outgoing and hard working and it happened to me. So you shouldnt assume any thing. At the end of the day, while ppl are judging and slinging mud at others for something they know nothing about I will be the one with my hand reached out wanting to help and love some "lousy drug addict." So yes I learned plenty. Maybe if you tried to understand and help someone as much as you criticize them you would learn something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 6 hr Salemite 217
How To Improve Salem 8 hr Jolee 22
Pro-pedophile Republcans 8 hr Barney 3
Bastard kids in church 12 hr weeee 19
City Elections 15 hr Worried outsider 1
Sonic Food 19 hr Kyle 3
city administrator - clayton lucas (Jul '13) Sun Sallisaw Voter 13

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages