First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ronnie Van Zant

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2012
As if we needed more proof

http://nyti.ms/MGpJVz

The South is bad enough, but Texas is just embarrassing.
Bob

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Hey liberal b!tch, I just wanna get in line saying that even tho I am new here I already agree you are nothing but a sh!t stirring douchebag
Mr Rodgers

Salem, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2012
I am with you on this one Ronnie. It would be a wonderful day in the neighborhood if all would see it that way.
True

Butler, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2012
But if we "thought for ourselves" they couldn't be the "evil overlords" anymore. I do find it amusing how Republicans will throw their own under the bus at the first sign of dissent. I really enjoyed the clip of someone from FOX (sorry, I can't call it "news" without becoming violently ill) say "WE ALL NEW JOHN ROBERTS WAS A LIBERAL ALL ALONG!" I needed oxygen after I stopped laughing.
True

Butler, MO

#5 Jun 29, 2012
KNEW not NEW... sorry hot and tired this evening.
Ronnies Man Cant

Belton, MO

#6 Jun 29, 2012
True wrote:
But if we "thought for ourselves" they couldn't be the "evil overlords" anymore. I do find it amusing how Republicans will throw their own under the bus at the first sign of dissent. I really enjoyed the clip of someone from FOX (sorry, I can't call it "news" without becoming violently ill) say "WE ALL NEW JOHN ROBERTS WAS A LIBERAL ALL ALONG!" I needed oxygen after I stopped laughing.
You and alot of others do not even know how big a favor Chief justice Roberts did for the Republican party and the U.S. when he ruled as he did.(WITH the 4 dissenters and himself calling it a tax)
But you'll learn after the Nov. election, and now it won't take as many congressional votes to trash the whole thing. And it will be damn near impossible for congress to pass a BS hidden tax and say they have the power under the commerce clause, as that shall never be able to happen again.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAH
Kincaid

Independence, MO

#7 Jun 30, 2012
For once I agree with the Libtards, the whole thing is Bush's fault
Ronnie Van Zant

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Bob wrote:
Hey liberal b!tch, I just wanna get in line saying that even tho I am new here I already agree you are nothing but a sh!t stirring douchebag
Hey Bob I see from your location you are from Texas. Because of the piss-poor Texas education system, I predict citizens from Texas will soon be unemployable outside Texas and rejected for a decent college education outside the state. And by your conversational skill, I see you are probably already in that demographic.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob I see from your location you are from Texas. Because of the piss-poor Texas education system, I predict citizens from Texas will soon be unemployable outside Texas and rejected for a decent college education outside the state. And by your conversational skill, I see you are probably already in that demographic.
Bwahaha, psst hey captain mental defect.. you are posting from Cypress, Texas. Do you have your rebel flag in hand skynard boy?
Ben Dover

Salem, MO

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
It's not that Republicans want to keep you all stupid, it's there's no hope for you. Your guy did promise hope and change, three almost 4 years later, You are still the same whiney dimocRATS.:-)
Ronnie Van Zant

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2012
salem guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahaha, psst hey captain mental defect.. you are posting from Cypress, Texas. Do you have your rebel flag in hand skynard boy?
I have lived many years in Tx, therefore I am fullynqualifiedmto make my statements. Therefore, you have just made a fool of yourself.

Again.
kincaid

Independence, MO

#12 Jun 30, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived many years in Tx, therefore I am fullynqualifiedmto make my statements. Therefore, you have just made a fool of yourself.
Again.
You may have a point about Texas education then if that is what is on display in your posts. Are you completely lacking in gray matter?
OOTA

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Jul 1, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
When working with the liberally brainwashed like you, "Ronnie," neither party has to work very hard to keep you just as stupid as you were, are, and always will be.
OOTA

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Jul 1, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.
And I have lived many years in Missouri; there are a lot of stupid people here, you know, just like you. The best thing that the rest of us can do is pretend that your kind doesn't exist. In reality, "Ronnie," you are just an invisible whiner.
anti anger

Butler, MO

#15 Jul 1, 2012
OOTA wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have lived many years in Missouri; there are a lot of stupid people here, you know, just like you. The best thing that the rest of us can do is pretend that your kind doesn't exist. In reality, "Ronnie," you are just an invisible whiner.
Why are you so angry? Is there any justification for such verbal abuse? The other blogger did not resort to "name calling". Rather than this hate-filled diatribe, wouldn't it be more productive to enter a dialog where everyone's point of view is taken into consideration and given the respect that we, ourselves would hope to have from others. Please take a moment to "calm down", if you need help there are many mental health professionals that can help you deal with this inner anger. Its "O.K.", you can be the "best person" you want to be. We believe in you!
Dinky Dow

Waynesville, MO

#16 Jul 1, 2012
anti anger wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so angry? Is there any justification for such verbal abuse? The other blogger did not resort to "name calling". Rather than this hate-filled diatribe, wouldn't it be more productive to enter a dialog where everyone's point of view is taken into consideration and given the respect that we, ourselves would hope to have from others. Please take a moment to "calm down", if you need help there are many mental health professionals that can help you deal with this inner anger. Its "O.K.", you can be the "best person" you want to be. We believe in you!
I think the topic started out by repubs wanting to keep people stupid,that could cause a bit of a disagreement.
Greg

Germany

#17 Jul 1, 2012
you are stupid people, republicans donīt need to make you stupid, you are stupid.
Bob

Haslet, TX

#18 Jul 1, 2012
anti anger wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you so angry? Is there any justification for such verbal abuse? The other blogger did not resort to "name calling". Rather than this hate-filled diatribe, wouldn't it be more productive to enter a dialog where everyone's point of view is taken into consideration and given the respect that we, ourselves would hope to have from others. Please take a moment to "calm down", if you need help there are many mental health professionals that can help you deal with this inner anger. Its "O.K.", you can be the "best person" you want to be. We believe in you!
Would somebody start this guy a fuzzy bunny and rainbow slippers thread? It's too damn hot to sing kumba ya around a fire and besides there's a burn ban.
bill reyonds

Bonnots Mill, MO

#19 Jul 2, 2012
if the repub are keeping stupid it is working in salem i have never seen so many spelling errors
OOTA

Waynesville, MO

#20 Jul 4, 2012
anti anger wrote:
You look around at the cesspool that idiots like this have made of the world, and you tell me to "calm down." I guess you haven't followed "Ronnie Van Zant's" contributions to the various threads on Topix; if you had, and if you were fair about your judgements, you would have to admit that his crap is full of nothing but vitriol and hatred.

I happen to believe that I am a very good person, and I think that all of us who value our freedom need to get pissed when we read the trash that people like this write (and believe). Our constitutional rights are disappearing by the day, and all you want to do is ridicule me for wanting to do something about it. Your condescending tone is uppity and stupid. It is clear that you don't realize what this Ronnie jerk's agenda is (or maybe your agenda is the same as his...or maybe you and he are the same.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coon hunters Association 1 hr Coon Hunter 100
roadhouse 2 hr Ray Kroc 19
J Max Price 2 hr Content 8
Trump thinks NAZIS are "fine people"? 2 hr Old Crow 17
scary places near salem? (May '11) 5 hr Rob 32
Whatsuptoday celebrating Sat Mary 13
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Sat city person 165

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance