Who is this girl?
person

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Jun 2, 2012
a lesbian b!tch.
unknown

Salem, MO

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Why is she a bitch...I met her and she seemed really nice.
person

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Jun 3, 2012
thats jsut it.. she acts like she is.but shes two faced.
A person

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Why do you have to mention that she's a lesbian? She's no different than anyone else. Don't label her.
THE REAL DEAL

Salem, MO

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Thanks "a Person" And really you can talk all crap on me when your to scared to put your name...hmm real brave. but say what you want about me...but just letting you know...you dont hurt my feelings..but nice try..i give you that!(: Try hurting someones feelings that auctually cares!(: K Thanks!!(: <3
-Hannah Turley!(:
Hannah

Salem, MO

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Wow your cool...i know who i am and what i am..i hope you make yourself feel just a little better about yourself by talking bad about me! Your a real cool person! Oh just letting you know you dont hurt my feelings at all!! Thanks "A person" i dont understand why people judge other people on who they are.. hmm..beats me!
-Hannah
Tiffany

Salem, MO

#9 Jun 5, 2012
she is my gf and she isnt 2 faced to me and we have been together 4 months
Double duece

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Jun 5, 2012
She likes it in tje gizzard
A person

Salem, MO

#11 Jun 5, 2012
If you're gonna post a comment at least learn to spell first.
Hannah

Salem, MO

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Hmm Yeah i totally like to eat gizzards...hmm nahh im good auctually!! but thanks(:

Looks Like"Person" dont have anything else to say about me...hmm maybe because im not a BAD PERSON...K Thanks!(:
a person

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Jun 8, 2012
your right your not a bad person. your a horrible person. go back to where you came from.
Emily

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Jun 8, 2012
why dont you all shut up.. shes a great person no matter her mistakes her beliefs or her personality. you say shes two faced bc she probably p!ssed you off so you felt the need to lable her and call her mean things when in all reality you dont know her, you just sterio type her like everyone else... well since i probally pissed you off "a person" i guess im two faced too. get a life..
Hannah im here for ya let the haters hate that aint got nothin on you!!:))
A person

Salem, MO

#15 Jun 8, 2012
I agree with Emily.. Hannah is an amazing girl. So why don't you take Emily's advice and get a life. I'm sure you don't even know her. So keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Hannah

Salem, MO

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Thanks Guys!(: im glad someone sees that im not horriable! DAUYM!!! Get a life really....and if im such a bad or horrible person why dont you tell me how!!! And while your at it why dont you stop hiding who you are!!!(: K Thanks!(: <3
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#17 Jun 8, 2012
I could survive all winter eating nothing but the dim-witted & slow people that have posted on this thread.
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Hey, BTW, you ever burn any witches in that Salem, or are you just a buncha wannabes?

Wondering if I should even detour through that place for a "bite to eat"--- Cannibal Bastard
Double duece

Mobile, AL

#19 Jun 10, 2012
She still like to be tounge punched in the fart box
A person

Salem, MO

#20 Jun 10, 2012
You guys are just being plain stupid. So just STFU about it unless you have something nice to say about her. It's not that hard. -.-
Hannah!

Springfield, MO

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Yeah..it's not that hard!!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronnie conaway 5 hr he knows 2
Finding old friends (Feb '10) Sun Adams mom 12
Eligible bachelors Sun overyourself 30
animal shelter (Jun '13) Apr 18 irish 11
wut Apr 18 Troll 2
does anyone no who owns the underground homes o... Apr 18 Ronald 8
what happened at mcdonalds Apr 18 Ronald 4
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE