omg

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

wow i wouldnt have never thought u would have let this happen to ur kids...... i know u like to play with all the men u can but this is a all new low even for u.
Daisey

Pleasant Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

In deed it is.....you sure like to live up to your name now don't you...God will have mercy on you I promise...
Steph

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Daisey wrote:
In deed it is.....you sure like to live up to your name now don't you...God will have mercy on you I promise...
I bet you he won't! She would have to completely turn her life around! She has done nothing but became worse since she has gotten older. She pointed it out herself on TV that she was raised by some messed up people to cheat if someone accuses you. That girl has some major problems!
Billy Chimanski

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

A classic example of what comes around, goes around.
what the hell

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

How could you possibly let a molester be with you, show no emotion when facts are given about your helpless 2 yr old being molested. YOU and Eric failed, Mike passed. And please to whoever wrote about nerves..that's why they gave it so many times. You think at least you two could have gotten it straight. No emotions, Steve doesn't even have all the facts about you and your life style but could see what trash you were. Your whole family should be on there then the world would know about your clan just not the town of Salem.
lady in charge

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

so WTF if u knew anything about her family u would know that they dont raise there kids like that, and if u have kids u would also know that once your children are out of your house that do what ever the f*** they want, because to them parents dont know shit at that point, and to just put it out there for you guys Jodi is the one that took the little girl to st.louis hospital to get checked out not fu***** michael, and another thing it came back she has not been touch,
omg

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

when a child has been touched in anyway thay got to kidsharder not just some hosp... yes i know i have taken care of kids in dfs care ... so give us somemore lies......
Laura T

Green Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you he won't! She would have to completely turn her life around! She has done nothing but became worse since she has gotten older. She pointed it out herself on TV that she was raised by some messed up people to cheat if someone accuses you. That girl has some major problems!
I'm not writing this to hold up for jodi, The shows is all about the public. The reason I'm writing is because you all are downing her family, They have nothing to do with this. If your going to talk shit about someone talk shit to their face not on the computer were your fucking up their family's life also That includes the kids. Her family is the best I should know I also grew up with them. So if you have to talk shit talk to Jodi herself, and leave the family out of it. I'm sure if you call her she would be glad to answer you ? you may not like what she would say.
Laura T

Green Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

what the hell wrote:
How could you possibly let a molester be with you, show no emotion when facts are given about your helpless 2 yr old being molested. YOU and Eric failed, Mike passed. And please to whoever wrote about nerves..that's why they gave it so many times. You think at least you two could have gotten it straight. No emotions, Steve doesn't even have all the facts about you and your life style but could see what trash you were. Your whole family should be on there then the world would know about your clan just not the town of Salem.
Here we go again this has nothing to do with her family. You call her family Trash that is awful, when you don't know nothing about her family, Let's not go on to Mike yes, he did pass his test, but Mike has problems of his own to like every family does. Stop trashing the family and think how you could help!!!!!!!
Laura T

Green Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Wow I just watched the clip on the show, I just don't know what to say now!!!@!! I tell you what jodi, if this guy did this and if you knew or didn't know, come on leave that guy, you know better and you was brought up alot better. Do what is right for that baby and leave him, and testify against him in court. Everyone does stupid shit for the ones they love, but when you find out the Truth of it all its time to stand up and do the right thing. I still Love ya to death just do the right thing for your baby girl, cause i don't give a damn what they say I know you are a good mom just do the right thing.
Liz C

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

I wont speak of her family because i dont know them and when i have been around them they seemed ok but, Jodie u had me fooled, Mike is my cousin and even though i heard of this i kept my mouth shut and waited for the show, what i seen killed me, the pain in Mikes eyes crushed me and is the pain u should have shown, u as a mom r to protect urs kids, u dont have to love Mike but, them girls u do, Im seperated from my kids dad and Ill tell u right now if i ever was to hear a rumor or suspect my BF was touching my Daughter i would make him have to pull his Dick out of the dirt to even pee again, and if u doubted he did it u should have atleast used more caution stayed away from him a bit and had it investigated urself, them r ur kids, u dont play with there lives . them kids come before u and ur needs, or atleast should. I have no respect for u or the worthless jerk Eric and think my cousin Mike should get his girls. I belive u love them after all I dont know how any mom couldnt love her child or children but its proving u care more for urself then the girls well being . And im no saying MIke is perfect after all No ONE IS but he sure in the hell is trying and does have his girls interest at heart, love ya Mike hang in there and I pray for them babies.
lady in charge

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Laura T wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing this to hold up for jodi, The shows is all about the public. The reason I'm writing is because you all are downing her family, They have nothing to do with this. If your going to talk shit about someone talk shit to their face not on the computer were your fucking up their family's life also That includes the kids. Her family is the best I should know I also grew up with them. So if you have to talk shit talk to Jodi herself, and leave the family out of it. I'm sure if you call her she would be glad to answer you ? you may not like what she would say.
Thanks Laura dont know who u r but yes her family has nothing to do with it, Her family sticks together even in times like this they dont like what they say happen, but if u know the some of the women they are crazy bitches. but got to love them they really are good people to get to know....:)
in the dark

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Just curious, what TV show are you guys talking about that they were on?
here

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Since: Feb 10

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

steve wilkos show
the slammer

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

lady in charge wrote:
so WTF if u knew anything about her family u would know that they dont raise there kids like that, and if u have kids u would also know that once your children are out of your house that do what ever the f*** they want, because to them parents dont know shit at that point, and to just put it out there for you guys Jodi is the one that took the little girl to st.louis hospital to get checked out not fu***** michael, and another thing it came back she has not been touch,
i was with mike when he told JODI that he wanted to be there when the baby was taken up to st.louis but she lied about when she was going then wouldn't let mike see his kids after she got them back, i have seen and heard the bs jodi has done to them girls.. she has also told mike that if he wouldn't take her back she would do something to them babies now what kind of mother would do something to hurt a baby just because she cant have the dick anymore,
Liz C

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

ummm that would be a mother who doesnt deserve the right to be a mother at all, I feel so bad for mike and his daughter but Mike is strong and he is gonna try and make this better for both him and his daughter and im proud of him.
this web site is a joke

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

the slammer wrote:
<quoted text>
i was with mike when he told JODI that he wanted to be there when the baby was taken up to st.louis but she lied about when she was going then wouldn't let mike see his kids after she got them back, i have seen and heard the bs jodi has done to them girls.. she has also told mike that if he wouldn't take her back she would do something to them babies now what kind of mother would do something to hurt a baby just because she cant have the dick anymore,
Jodi would never do anything to those girls to hurt them so just keep spreading ur bs so everyone thinks she would to make mike look better.
this web site is a joke

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

lady in charge wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Laura dont know who u r but yes her family has nothing to do with it, Her family sticks together even in times like this they dont like what they say happen, but if u know the some of the women they are crazy bitches. but got to love them they really are good people to get to know....:)
i agree with you her family is good people and some of them might not agree with what she has did with goin on some dumb a** show that lies to make people look bad to get there ratings up, but I know her family and they r good people
Justice

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Shows you how dumb these people are. Go on a talk show that is all lies, for ratings. Crucify yourself in front of your whole town. They are dumber than a box of rocks. These people have no one to blame but themselves. They are just feeding the town to gossip about them. Those poor baby girls!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salem Discussions

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jackie Hobson Stacy (Oct '13) 5 hr Lisa 48
Sirens 5 hr Tootsie 5
Looking for Chuck or Charles Moore (Jun '13) 7 hr Why 2
I hate racists 8 hr what's up today? 101
Poor Poor David Wells 8 hr hmm 77
Knock and Talk 8 hr Agree 43
Amber Moore 9 hr Jessica 13
•••
•••