Duplexes on McArthur street

Duplexes on McArthur street

Posted in the Salem Forum

Neosho, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Who lives in the new duplexes on McArthur street? The ones by Caseys.
Dont be Concerned

Rolla, MO

#2 Nov 4, 2012
People working for the DEA,nothing to worrie about if your clean.

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
They need to work faster the drug pushers are growing in Salem.
Dont be Concerned

Rolla, MO

#4 Nov 5, 2012
The DEA will always work slow,no drugs no DEA.

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Can anybody around here afford to live there?$550 a month and you can get a much better place over in Rolla where there's a better job market.$550 in Salem is high, new or not.
noone important

Lexington, MO

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Who owns the duplexes? They dont look very big and I agree that is way to much for Salem. Its hard to find a good decent place to live under 500 most are nothing but ----holes that I wouldnt put a dog in, floors falling in just down right nasty and the landlords are nothing but slumlords. Take the trailor court on Center St. it was a nice one years ago but after Dr. Cole took over it is a discrace to Salem. The Mayor needs to do something bout all the nasty houses and trailors around here. Fix the places up reduce rent for low income families to live in and raise the children in. Its no wonder kids are made fun of in school for the places they live in but then too the families can keep it cklean and crap picked up out of their yards and make it look presentable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Danielle Rainwater 1 hr Sara 7
Mayor and Aldermen 4 hr Lol 1
Tonya Allen 18 hr Kathy 7
eric schafer (Apr '13) 20 hr SHELIA E 72
Robert Smith (Jun '14) 22 hr Just sayin 9
Courtney (Stotler) Thompson (Apr '15) Tue No morals 11
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) Tue John 127

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance