Posted in the Salem Forum

Curious

Waynesville, MO

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Any takers?
dumb

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I have an idea! Get a life. Talk about your own business and stay out of everyone else's. Who are you to judge whether people should be together or not? They don't have to please you. A relationship involves 2 people. Not them, you and the town. Find something productive to do other that trying to start drama and gossip on a public forum. How old are you?
Curious

Waynesville, MO

#3 Sep 11, 2012
First of all i do have a life, second of all i pay taxes just like everyone else in this town and if i want to ask something i will, no matter where it may be. FREEDOM OF SPEACH dumba5s!!! If you dont like it then move on. You dont have to read this. I will post and write about whatever i want, and their is not a damn thing you can do about it. So troll on fag.
oh yeah

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
There are tons of people that I doubt should be together but above all is YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER!!!
wow

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Yours and your keyboard's...get a life.
Curious

Waynesville, MO

#6 Sep 11, 2012
it took you almost 15 min to come up with those words, congradulations. I wish i could give you a certificate of stupidity for the effort, go on somewhere. And by the way it goes the same way for you and your significant other. Holy shit i thought of twice as much in such a short time. whats the matter, when you think of what to type does it come out like a stutter, took you forever damn, ha ha moron. You marked mean and spam on my posts cause your ignorant. Go ahead i will stop, lets see another 15 min and only get a 10 word response from your un educated ass
Curious

Waynesville, MO

#7 Sep 11, 2012
wow wrote:
Yours and your? Where the hell did you learn grammer. This town really is fin retarted. You need to go take some damn english classes
Curious

Waynesville, MO

#8 Sep 11, 2012
I'm out of here, you guys are boring. So long gay boy!!!!
dumb

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Yours and your? Where the hell did you learn grammer. This town really is fin retarted. You need to go take some damn english classes
Grammar, you mean? Calling the kettle black, isn't it? Perhaps you should take your own advice. Study an English book. It will keep you busy and you won't need to post ignorant things on a forum meant for news and other topics.
Crazy

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2012
.....and you "Curious" need to learn how to spell......ie: "congradulations" LMAO!
dumb

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2012
"curious"- some capitalization and punctuation wouldn't hurt. I think that it is funny that you degrade others for their "grammer", but are obviously lacking a few brain cells yourself. I believe you have received the "open mouth, insert foot" award for 2012. "Congradulations" in a job well done! I think that what you have is called a rectal-cranial inversion. I'm not certain that you know what that means so I will sum it up for you. You have your head up your A S S ! Get off of the high horse before you fall and damage what remaining brain cells you have. Enjoy your evening !
dumb

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Also, SPEECH! If you'd like, I could have my 7 year old sit down with you for some tutoring. I'd hate to torture her like that but if it means helping to rid Salem of one less idiot, I'm sure she won't mind.
question

Plattsburg, MO

#14 Sep 15, 2012
what about the topic?
dumb

United States

#15 Sep 15, 2012
question wrote:
what about the topic?
The topic is stupid. Mind your own business people. Stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and sweep your own porch.
Romney

Farmington, MO

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Obama and the White House.
alone

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Mine, apparently.
Hats off to you

Salem, MO

#18 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
Oh now that is funny!
Sandy

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Oct 8, 2012
me and my husbnd
boutdamntime

Saint Robert, MO

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Garret Sheppard finally broke up with that b@tch Rachel! Open season on one of middle missouris finest bachelors ladies!
notevenclose

Columbia, MO

#21 Oct 11, 2012
boutdamntime wrote:
Garret Sheppard finally broke up with that b@tch Rachel! Open season on one of middle missouris finest bachelors ladies!
Garret is disgusting. So is Rachel. Anybody that would sleep with either of them are disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
edward Durham 7 hr whats not going on 2
The Salem News 7 hr whats not going on 23
Welfare 9 hr liberal dem 2
Are you looking for a change? 17 hr Steve 27
Does Bobbie Hill still in Salem? 19 hr BOBBIES LIL FRIEND 7
Annies restaurant , good by 21 hr Yummy 35
Hubbs Tire Thu Darrel Scott 6
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE