Heard LaShawn got out

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Salem, MO

#1 May 1, 2011
Wonder who she ratted out this time. be careful everyone!!!!! nobody gets busted as hard as she was and walks out unless she;s at least being followed
not cool

Salem, MO

#2 May 1, 2011
that's an ugly remark about someone you probably don't know
common

Columbia, MO

#3 May 1, 2011
Seriously? Get the hell over LaShawn. It's almost like she has a select group of followers. Are you really that interested in her life? It's very considerate of you to warn other criminals that she may be a "narc" or that she may be being followed.SMH. All of the people that keep starting a topic about her really need to get lives of their own. She doesn't even live in Salem anymore..and it's really none of anybody's business what kind of lifestyle she lives. It's not affecting you personally.
Adam

Salem, MO

#4 May 3, 2011
Wasn't she on probation cause if she was she shouldn't even be out. I mean they didn't let me or anyone else bond out of Phelps county when I was on probation. How in the hell did she get out. Be afraid yall. Be very afaraid
Joe M

Salem, MO

#5 May 3, 2011
not cool wrote:
that's an ugly remark about someone you probably don't know
not really . Do you know her? apparently not she's only ruined about a hundred lives in this town including her kids. whats the good excuse for that
i know right

Prairie Village, KS

#6 May 31, 2011
She is a wanna be meth dealer cuz she thinks. It makes her"so cool" what's cool is her sellin dope out of a sober living house and being busted at least 3 times while on drug court and using waynes money to do all of this. She's a looser. She will never amount to shit.
Ibet

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 1, 2011
She's a smart woman to keep good ties with Wayne. That's why she's out Adam and your dumb ass couldn't even get bonded. Money talks & we all know what walks. Been in trouble myself at times ... Money is always the key that unlocks the important doors. Before your next crime Adam ... Maybe your broke ass should money up???? Congrats LaShawn on your release !!!!!!!!!!
sosad

Vinita, OK

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Its sad that someone would condone such behavior by enabling them. Money talks but money talks on earth but it won't pay your way into the Golden Gates.
Ibet

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 3, 2011
Amen so sad.
LaShawnCasey

Salem, MO

#10 Jun 4, 2011
After years of trying to defend myself against Salem gossip I came to understand that although I bring alot of negative attention on myself, much more is borne out of jealousy and bitterness. Once I accepted this fact, the need to justify some of the outlandish accusations seemed laughable to me. I had no idea that I was so powerful and influential to have single-handedly ruined hundreds of lives in this small community! That task alone seems like a full time job. How did I ever find the time to raise my children, clean house or cook meals?

The truth is, the more people talk, the more transparent they become. How well do you think you hide your bitterness and insecurity while you are so desperately finding fault with everyone but yourselves? I have made a thousand mistakes and will probably make a thousand more. I just don't understand why my screw up's have been such a pleasurable sport to watch. If my trainwreck of a life is your idea of a good time, could you at least be a silent spectator? No one with a real life cares to hear the play-by-play.

Yes, I have recently screwed up again. Big Time. While some of you were watching I wonder if anyone has noticed my children, Jon and Haven? Despite the fact that I'm their mom, they have turned out to be the most amazing, beautiful people. Alot of the credit goes to my mom and dad, my sister, Steve and Tonya Sapaugh, and Wayne Gott. More importantly Jonathan and Haven are amazing kids because they refuse to compromise who they truly are or what they believe to gain acceptance or approval. All I can do is try to show them how to hold onto their self-respect even when they screw up Big Time, because it's bound to happen once or twice in their own lives. I want them to see me accept my consequences and take my licks with a little dignity. When it's over, I want to come home and try to repay the people I love for all the sacrifices they have made for me.

Despite my shortcomings as a mother, I know one thing for certain. My children will learn much more by watching me get back up a thousand times, than by watching me kick someone when they're down, even once.
sosad

Vinita, OK

#11 Jun 4, 2011
Please accept my apologies LaShawn. my track record isn't perfect. I have many regrets too. Hind site is 20/20. Life is a learning process. Goodluck.
LaShawnCasey

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2011
sosad wrote:
Please accept my apologies LaShawn. my track record isn't perfect. I have many regrets too. Hind site is 20/20. Life is a learning process. Goodluck.
Thank you
well said

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 4, 2011
LaShawnCasey wrote:
After years of trying to defend myself against Salem gossip I came to understand that although I bring alot of negative attention on myself, much more is borne out of jealousy and bitterness. Once I accepted this fact, the need to justify some of the outlandish accusations seemed laughable to me. I had no idea that I was so powerful and influential to have single-handedly ruined hundreds of lives in this small community! That task alone seems like a full time job. How did I ever find the time to raise my children, clean house or cook meals?

The truth is, the more people talk, the more transparent they become. How well do you think you hide your bitterness and insecurity while you are so desperately finding fault with everyone but yourselves? I have made a thousand mistakes and will probably make a thousand more. I just don't understand why my screw up's have been such a pleasurable sport to watch. If my trainwreck of a life is your idea of a good time, could you at least be a silent spectator? No one with a real life cares to hear the play-by-play.

Yes, I have recently screwed up again. Big Time. While some of you were watching I wonder if anyone has noticed my children, Jon and Haven? Despite the fact that I'm their mom, they have turned out to be the most amazing, beautiful people. Alot of the credit goes to my mom and dad, my sister, Steve and Tonya Sapaugh, and Wayne Gott. More importantly Jonathan and Haven are amazing kids because they refuse to compromise who they truly are or what they believe to gain acceptance or approval. All I can do is try to show them how to hold onto their self-respect even when they screw up Big Time, because it's bound to happen once or twice in their own lives. I want them to see me accept my consequences and take my licks with a little dignity. When it's over, I want to come home and try to repay the people I love for all the sacrifices they have made for me.

Despite my shortcomings as a mother, I know one thing for certain. My children will learn much more by watching me get back up a thousand times, than by watching me kick someone when they're down, even once.
And THIS is why you never belonged in Salem Lashawn. Because most people there can't admit their faults and are much more comfortable pointing out the flaws of others. I've had the pleasure of meeting your children, and as I've said before...well done, they are amazing little people. Keep your head up girl, you've got a heart of gold.
Ginger

United States

#14 Jun 6, 2011
Lashawn, your children are beautiful. If you need help with them while you take care of your mistake, let me know. Love ya girl!
LOL

Holden, MO

#15 Jun 22, 2011
You're one hell of a talker LaShawn. However, deflection won't help you anymore. You do have two great kids, but not because of you dear, more like in spite of you. They will be well recieved by this world long after you're gone. You've tried desperately to ruin thier lives and failed. When were you ever there for them. You're not a joke, there's nothing funny about this or you, you're a tragedy. A person with great promise and tremendous talent that in the end, couldn't even take care of her own blood. You have the ability to manipulate people without them ever suspecting it, but not everyone. Once you were beautiful, look at you now, disgusting in appearance and nature. You're the Swan that turned into a duck, the butterfly that became a slimey afterthought. God have mercy on you, you'll recieve little forgiveness on this Earth until then. You're still defending yourself, I wonder if your father can see all you've done, not just what you are willing to admit to.
smokey

Holden, MO

#16 Jun 23, 2011
and the winner for worst mother ever goes to.....
laShawn Casey...congrats dopey you finally got the recognition u deserve
If You Really Knew

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 26, 2011
If you keep telling that story you may even convince yourself !!! You don't do the cooking, cleaning or mothering at your house because you always have some dope head or man staying there to do all that for you, sometimes you are asmart enough to combine the two and have your dope headed boyfriend do it all!!!! You use everyone you know for everything you can for as long as you can thats a fact. I felt sorry for Cowboy and then I hear you replaced him with some Marty guy who went to prison because of you and then was dumb enough to find you the minute he got out so did you send this mental giant back to prison???? You are trash always will be trash I hope your children get lucky enough that the state takes then away from you and they have a chance for a normal life. As far as Wayne goes well he ias just another person you use along with about 20 other dope whores poor stupid man why dont anyone in his family or friend tell that dumb ass man he is " the money man" that helps destroy the lives of many ??

“You get what you give!”

Since: Apr 11

Salem, Mo

#18 Jun 26, 2011
Wow...who made people here the judge of other peoples heart and soul. Thank God that God doesn't judge us the way that we tend to judge others. The difference here is that with LaShawn you get to see her straight up. She doesn't hide her faults or her mistakes. She owns up to them and she takes it one day at a time. As for the rest of you that feel that it is your job to Judge her for each move she makes then I am sure that you have things in your closet that if you sit before God today you would be ashamed up and still haven't owned up to. At least she is owning up to hers and dealing with the costs today instead of waiting till she is sitting before her maker to make excuses. I think that maybe a bit of watching our own door step instead of running around glaring at everyone elses faults would probably get you alot further instead of trashing people who are already covered in pain as it is. .....Might even try giving them some help in their time of need instead of kicking them in the head while they are down. Who knows..might make a difference some day.
If You Really Knew

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Hello she has lots of help all the dope heads she sells to and sleeps with!!!!
her son

Salem, MO

#20 Jul 5, 2011
it dont matter what anyone of u have to say.she is trying to make our lifes better by getting herself straight first and all im really asking for is to just get all of this crap behind us and just live our lives peacfully

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MO: Dent County Man Indicted on Federal Drug Di... (Sep '09) 1 hr Guest 34
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 5 hr donna 201
Black Lives Matters group is a bunch of Racists... Fri C_S_B 3
Jeremy & Angie Harris Thu No body cares 14
Lesbians in Salem?????? (Aug '16) Thu Taterchip 23
all out diesel scam! Oct 17 Tiny 9
Rural Internet Oct 15 Dan 9

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance