Jaylan Gott
number

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I hear he is one sweet cute and sexy guy does anyone have his number????
dup

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Jul 20, 2012
e he is creepy lol and need bettr fittng clothes
number

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
I think he dresses nice I'm surprised he's single lol he's hott
lol

Salem, MO

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Well if you're 8 years younger than him he might try to marry and f*ck you.
number

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Wow that was cold your a bitch and a Pussy I bet you wouldn't say that to him I'm 21 and he's a good guy no one is perfect and I know he hasn't done anything with someone that young I know his brother so I got his number an talk to him that's a shame u have to talk shit on the internet your cool
Rhonda

Holts Summit, MO

#7 Sep 18, 2012
He sniffs poo
hey

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Jaylan has a big dick and he made me scream like I have never screamed before. He was the best I ever had. You you ever get the chance just do it!!!!
LOL DEAD BEAT

Holts Summit, MO

#10 Sep 19, 2013
MORE LIKE A DICKLESS,SPINELESS,BALLLESS,DR UGIE,IF YOU KNEW THE WHOLE FAMILY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND ! IF YOU THINK HE IS CUTE HE IS SURE PUTTING ON A SHOW FOR YOU ! JUST A FEW TIPS STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWNE GOOD ! I HAVE HEARD FIRST HAND FROM HIS EXS AND HE HURT THEM IN MORE THAN ONE WAY !!!!!!!! BE CAREFULL!!!!!!!
Ms Manners

Salem, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2013
hey wrote:
Jaylan has a big dick and he made me scream like I have never screamed before. He was the best I ever had. You you ever get the chance just do it!!!!
Now this is pure class.
lil freak

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Hurt them in more then one way huh....I wanna be hurt by him!
me

Lockhart, TX

#13 Oct 1, 2013
I heard he's already cheating on his new gf and broke her nose
Amanda

Salem, MO

#14 Oct 6, 2013
me wrote:
I heard he's already cheating on his new gf and broke her nose

Lmao!! Get all the facts before u run your mouth. I would love to kno who and when he is cheating on me, since we are together all the time. I doubt u can say a name for u won't say yours!
Lurch

Clarks Summit, PA

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Easy Amanda, they're little people with nothing to do and love to mess with people
me

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2013
Lmao
Amanda

Salem, MO

#17 Oct 9, 2013
me wrote:
Lmao

That's what I figured. Can't do nothing but run your mouth
KaylaF

Salem, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Lol, Amanda knows better. He's either always at work or with her. I would love to know when he would have the time to cheat, seriously. And knowing Amanda, if he did, she wouldn't let it happen for long. That shit would be over quick-like.
me

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2013
We will see who's running there mouth or not
Amanda

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2013
Tell me who u are and we will see who is running their mouth!!!
Amanda H

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm. You sure he's not cheating? I know he cheated on you when you first got together.
Amanda

Salem, MO

#22 Oct 16, 2013
This is Jaylan and I'm not cheating and havent cheated on her so everyone can shut there f**king mouth grow the f**k up get a job do something with your pathetic lives other than talk a bunch of bull shit obviously your to big of a bitch to put your name down so unless you can prove that wat all ya say is true which I know you can't but go ahead and try and see how well it works for you seriously grow the f**k up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does salem have so many cops 9 min What_the_hell 4
Pizza Hut delivery driver 4 hr hgh 5
School supplies 19 hr Good thought 12
Cattleman runs for State Representative 21 hr Fred 29
Short little greg smith (smitty) 22 hr Hahaha 7
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 23 hr BIG JOHN 88
Proof Trump is a racist Wed what's up today? 42

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance