First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beckett

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
My girl tells me she loves me then, dont text for 4 or 5 days,wont. call ,only comes when she wants something.wont let me touch her . Like " ooh get away" so i know shes using me.:'( now... i just love her to death. she is everthing . do i keep letten her use me in hopes shell love me someday ? I dont need to grow balls ,im just week from love . what too do ?
truth

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
She has the herpes
igit

Salem, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Is this another girl on girl post? Tell her to hit the road. She's just going to keep doing it. And if she is shallow enough to in the first place then you could do better.
Stupid idea

Salem, MO

#4 Feb 11, 2013
beckett wrote:
My girl tells me she loves me then, dont text for 4 or 5 days,wont. call ,only comes when she wants something.wont let me touch her . Like " ooh get away" so i know shes using me.:'( now... i just love her to death. she is everthing . do i keep letten her use me in hopes shell love me someday ? I dont need to grow balls ,im just week from love . what too do ?
You might try dating her grandma, she would probably appreciate you much more.
RAMBO

Salem, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2013
beckett wrote:
I WOULD THROW HER DOWN A HILL
casey

Ridgedale, MO

#6 Feb 11, 2013
How about the guys that do the same. The ones that have a good thing and jack it up. They don't appreciate their woman or take the time to love her. They take her for granted. They need to think how they would feel if suddenly she was gone. Guys and girls, if you got someone that loves you and makes you smile and you don't want to be a day without them then tell them. Don't wait until it to late. Be the person they want and need. Don't treat them badly. Guys, tell her nice things. Buy her a gift just because. And never never cheat. Girls, make him laugh. Appreciate him. Respect him. Again, never never cheat. If you love her and she's your best friend and she completes you, do something to keep her everyday. If you love him and he's your best friend make him smile and show him you care. I lost my best friend. The love of my life. After my first marriage ended I thought I'd never find love again. Then I realized that the first ended because I was meant to be with my husband. It was destiny. And in an instant he was gone. Don't have regrets. Love them always. Or one day it might be to late
beckett

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
truth wrote:
She has the herpes
. So..... They still hav a heart & soul . Still human. Still awesum, still the love of my life.
Outside

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
She is a user ands if you stay with her youu are a loser. Some women play a man like a fiddle if you let them. I would bet you that she is screwing around with other men. Don't say no , just check around and do some quiet investigating.
dafuq

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
beckett wrote:
That's just it, you are treating this bitch too kind. Next time she show up needing something don't be available. Have a life besides being a doormat and her lapdog then if she straightens up you'll have something, and if not well your ass won't be on here crying about her huh.
yes dear

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Ok ,i love her .but this makes me more unhappy. She [email protected] everyone but me. She comes over, gets what she wants, by flirting, then gets pertyed up & leaves , i no where shes going. Y an i so stupid ?
becket

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Stupid idea wrote:
<quoted text>You might try dating her grandma, she would probably appreciate you much more.
. why is that ? Isnt that grave robbing ? What are you impling ?
beckett

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Its the hardest thing too do ,dont wanna let go . But dafuq, you are right. That aint love or friendship. Thats something else , & Outside, you are right also , shes avoiding me for a woman as we speak. & the plot thickens. As i said, theres so much to this woman ,everyday ,a new supprize. She rocks my flippen mind . & ive got it bad. So she uses that against me too.
beckett

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
igit wrote:
Is this another girl on girl post? Tell her to hit the road. She's just going to keep doing it. And if she is shallow enough to in the first place then you could do better.
. Igit.... Dont call her shallow,shes anything but that. She is very smart ,liven n a dumb place. & she does very well . She not only dont need me, she dont have time for me either. I really dont think she thinks of me like she says she does. Is she lying ? But why?
rusure

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Here we r again !
rusure

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
You know what , jes 4get it . I know i used to be something to u, but never knew what. But ..... Gosh what happened?.... Ill tell ya u lied , s.... & teased, wish u cud make it rite. Broken dreams.:'(
igit

Salem, MO

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Lame
rusure

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Lame ? Thats not to bad . What in the world are you? Dont put me down cause i care.
beckett

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Well....turns out im lame she says. She never "Even" loved me. Lol sure made me spin ! Not ready to see the end. She is sweet. But very caught up , shes clever , she still has my vote .
idc

Barre, VT

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Lame
wise woman

Salem, MO

#21 Feb 16, 2013
First of all talk to her about how you feel and don't debate her actions on a public forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salem's sexiest men ages 35-45 (Oct '16) 35 min Phil her up 6
Directions 3 hr Boloney stob 4
4th Generation Hog and Cattle Farm of ason Smith (May '13) 15 hr Ghirardelli 12
JB Malones 19 hr nascar 3
Smoking at the city park 23 hr Trump Eats Babies 32
Trump-Putin impenetrable election task force? Wed Who Dat 28
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) Wed ray 111

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance