She should still be mine

She should still be mine

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
missing her
#1 Feb 9, 2013
i don't know where to start but i saw your post on here last night and now it's gone so i didn't get to say anything. IF you get on topix and you read this .. just know that I have been thinking about you and i miss you. It sucks that you let your girlfriend control your every little move, you cant call me.. text me.. talk to me.. anything. Go back and look how long it's been for us.. and how long has she been in your life?:( I know you love her and she says she loves you but im not a quitter.. and i wont ever give up. I have loved you for so long and it's suppose to be us. Not you and her. I know thats not what you want.. you're just afraid of hurting her by telling her the truth. Nobodys stopping you from contacting me other than her. I LOVE YOU and i'm never gonna stop loving you ever. If you see this i hope you will respond.. if not then atleast i said what i had to say. all these years and then reuniting and together for 10 months wasnt for nothing. I'm not goin anywhere becuZ i know you dont want me to. I might have a girlfriend but it can be completely turned around for what is REALLY meant to be. I love you xoxoxo
gals

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Is this another girl on girl post? I'm so lost lol
missing her
#3 Feb 9, 2013
yup that's what it is .. just trying to talk to someone that once used to be mine :( that should still be mine and this is my only way to get anything to her in hopes that she WILL see this message eventually (:
rusure

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
So... It that it ? do u need my help ?
missing her
#5 Feb 9, 2013
if it's help to gettin' her back and talkin to her then yea help me out (:
rusure

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Tell her how you feel. chances are they only exist because you havent told how you feel. Futhermore.. im seeing you dont need my help ,or anything .must be trying to make more pain ?
rusure

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Yup that hurt !:)
missing her
#8 Feb 9, 2013
oh trust me she knows how i feel.. but i've done all i can and she knows it could e me and her again but shes with this girl she shouldnt even be with . So im a always be here.. she knows this. im a let it play out and if its meant to be then it a be "US" again. She knows what to do and its pretty much up to her. Im always gonna be around.. she knows where im at (:
rusure

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Girls !!! Its not fair ! If a man dont work out they can have a woman, where dose that leave me ? O no, not going there !
Hurting
#10 Feb 9, 2013
missing her wrote:
oh trust me she knows how i feel.. but i've done all i can and she knows it could e me and her again but shes with this girl she shouldnt even be with . So im a always be here.. she knows this. im a let it play out and if its meant to be then it a be "US" again. She knows what to do and its pretty much up to her. Im always gonna be around.. she knows where im at (:
I know you love me & I can't say I don't love you.. You Know I do and tht's why i always think about you... Don't give up on me yet... I love you too (:
missing her
#11 Feb 9, 2013
I'm never gonna give up because i know we belong together. If it's meant to happen it WILL happen and end up how it's suppose to . I love you alot xo (:
Hurting
#12 Feb 9, 2013
missing her wrote:
I'm never gonna give up because i know we belong together. If it's meant to happen it WILL happen and end up how it's suppose to . I love you alot xo (:
I believe it will be US at the end.. Js!(: I love you alot :)
missing her
#13 Feb 9, 2013
Be sure you check your mail Tuesday plz. I wanna see you :( But just know i love you xo
Hurting
#14 Feb 9, 2013
missing her wrote:
Be sure you check your mail Tuesday plz. I wanna see you :( But just know i love you xo
I'll b sure to check it :) and i wnt to see u too!:'( when can I?
missing her
#15 Feb 9, 2013
i want to see you next Fri come stay the night with me.. plz? if you can.
Hurting
#16 Feb 9, 2013
missing her wrote:
i want to see you next Fri come stay the night with me.. plz? if you can.
Have your sister come get me?(:
rusure

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2013
I c ur game . Watever!
Hurting
#18 Feb 9, 2013
rusure wrote:
I c ur game . Watever!
what are you talking about?
missing her
#19 Feb 9, 2013
i will.. are you sure you'll be able to? Because she will i already talked to her but lemme know for sure so she dont make a trip for nothing.(:
Hurting
#20 Feb 9, 2013
missing her wrote:
i will.. are you sure you'll be able to? Because she will i already talked to her but lemme know for sure so she dont make a trip for nothing.(:
Ok (: Tell her to call me wednesday & ask if i'll come stay wit her friday :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mayor in Salem (Jan '16) 29 min jerry 33
did a bust happen (Apr '13) 7 hr Feces Popsicle 6
Where is the guys that like big girls? (Apr '13) 8 hr Pickled Coconut W... 52
Is Michelle Munson/ Michelle Schilling 8 hr Banana wax bracelet 4
the truth on the howell and thompson family in ... (Feb '10) 8 hr Woppy 48
Keith Plank 11 hr Tunafish Johns 25
Be aware of John Cooper and his wife 17 hr Question 236

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance