egyptian christians under threat

Posted in the Salem Forum

savethecopts

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Egyptian Christians are being intimidated by islamists to stay home from the polls. The Muslim brotherhood is passing an Islamist constitution and disenfranchising Christian voters to conquer opposition.

Write your congressman and encourage them to offer asylum to egypt's Christians.
savethecopts

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
right

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Are you nuts? Go save the manatees
savethecopts

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012
right wrote:
Are you nuts? Go save the manatees
I'm sorry, for all the strutting and crowing about Jesus I hear around here I thought people might care more about Christians facing oppression, forced conversion and genocide because they follow Jesus. I guess it's all just talk!
SOA

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 24, 2012
savethecopts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, for all the strutting and crowing about Jesus I hear around here I thought people might care more about Christians facing oppression, forced conversion and genocide because they follow Jesus. I guess it's all just talk!
Not for me bro... I have a good buddy who is of coptic christian faith and whom is an Egyptian... You'll never meet a more cool and laid back cat than Mike.. his pappy is good people too.. so I am with you.. of the older versions of christianity... the copts and the orthodox christians are walking the closest with the original word..

Whats happening in Egypt is a damn tragedy.. if the islam-o nutbags take complete control.. its gonna get even worse.. not only for the copts but for everyone involved.. so yeah my congressman has already heard from me on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min hahaha 3,190
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 590
Why is there always a vulgar person from Farmin... 1 hr what's up today? 37
McDonald's 2 hr Stacey 6
Big Rock 3 hr unhappy camper 20
never let this post end (Mar '12) 5 hr Name 362
Cats breeding with dogs. (Jun '12) 5 hr Name 143

Salem Jobs

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE