Next Last
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#1 Mar 31, 2011
whats your opinion on him???
lannie

Shirley, AR

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Brandon is a good kid just steered down the wrong path.he has a girlfriend and a beautiful daughter.his girlfriend and daughter are my cousins.anything else?
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#3 Mar 31, 2011
nah im not trying to start anything ive just heard some pretty f*cked up stuff so i was asking before i believed it
lannie

Shirley, AR

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Depends on what all you heard...
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#5 Mar 31, 2011
well to avoid starting crap im not gonna say anything on here but its pretty bad...like i heard a reason hes on probation an its kinda scary an way out there but bc its salem i just ignored it an asked on here
lannie

Shirley, AR

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Yeah he is on probation but I can't say what for but it ain't nothing that bad but it is Salem and people there do start alot of stuff
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#7 Mar 31, 2011
yea true so i was just asking lol before i believed stupid sh*t other ppl say
lannie

Shirley, AR

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Lol right right I understand how that is
Knows

Salem, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2011
he sent a picture of ""yahoo"" to his sister in a text message
lannie

Shirley, AR

#10 Mar 31, 2011
And what he does is none of your business honestly
Knows

Salem, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2011
well when you send a picture of your own private parts to your own sister, then you have a major problem.

Not to mention he is with Becky Hill who is just as nasty as Hannah, probably got something from her and gave it to Brandon
lannie

Shirley, AR

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Okay seriously I wanna know who you are! Because your seriously trashing people behind a fake name and you don't even know beckie! They're great people grow up
lmao

Strasburg, MO

#13 Mar 31, 2011
i would have to agree with "knows" they are both nasty...especialy beckie well brandon is just as nasty but sending a picture of your stuff to your sister is pretty screwed up thats just disturbing...i would be afraid for his daughter
lannie

Shirley, AR

#14 Mar 31, 2011
You know what yall say they're nasty but you guys are being cowards by hiding behind a fake name.and as far as that baby is concerned don't you dare talk about her! I knew someone would start crap about him! Do yall really know him? He did that crap last year everyone has a past get over it it doesn't involve you guys!
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#15 Mar 31, 2011
damn didnt think everything would go balistic. ppl just drop it f*ck you dont know him an obviously lannie does. its none of your business wat he does, if it was any of your concern im sure he would have told you or included you so you would know. find someone elses life to ruin since youve apparently already ruined yours!!!
lannie

Shirley, AR

#16 Mar 31, 2011
just asking wrote:
damn didnt think everything would go balistic. ppl just drop it f*ck you dont know him an obviously lannie does. its none of your business wat he does, if it was any of your concern im sure he would have told you or included you so you would know. find someone elses life to ruin since youve apparently already ruined yours!!!
Thank you! I'm getting really tired of people hiding they're names! Because they're cowards it really tics me off! I do know Brandon he's in my family the kid is like my cousin and like just asking said if it was any of yall business he would've came to you or beckie would've and you bring in a 9 month old on this crap your pathetic and need to grow up,"just asking" thank you!
Knows

Salem, MO

#17 Mar 31, 2011
1st off I know Brandon.

mom is Linda Harris(Frohock) currently being charges with like 7 class C Felonies for bad checks in like 4 different counties.(3 in Phelps alone). a class B Felony for drugs.. a few class A misdamenor for more bad checks..

Dad is Russel Flowers he is the only smart one of the bunch, but his new wife is a f*uckin c*nt. well not new wife they been together for a long while..

Becky is no prize either
Her dad John has had all kinds drug chargers.

her mom Wendy well looks like a meth head who fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, smashed into the ground, rolled down the hit and hit by a semi.

so before you get all smart and say I dont know who people are, think again there is tons more stuff I know,
lannie

Shirley, AR

#18 Mar 31, 2011
Okay so you know they're parents that's not hem ya I only know Linda from Brandon side and his dad is a d*ck John hill he HAD drug charges idiot okay he's a good guy and Wendy has a big heart and definitely ain't a meth head okay.they are great kids.and you obviously are a coward if ya ain't gonna show your name because you know someone knows you and you don't want to get hurt.that's they're parents not them so grow up a lil bit.i think I know em a lot better than you!
just asking

Strasburg, MO

#19 Mar 31, 2011
no problem lannie. an bringing a 9 month old into this is ridiculous. she aint even old enough to do anything or even know anything. so everyone whos gonna talk shit about him f*ck off n find a new hobbie d*mn
lannie

Shirley, AR

#20 Mar 31, 2011
All "knows" is doing is talking trash on they're parents everyone has a past but they change ya Linda is doing that stuff but its noones business I want to know who it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coon hunters Association 4 hr Salemite 25
Racist Hollywood 4 hr King 3
Mayor and Aldermen (Oct '16) 4 hr what's up today? 126
LuLaRoe 5 hr LuLu 1
What the hell Mon Don 31
Salem's sexiest men ages 35-45 (Oct '16) Sun funny 17
Directions Jul 23 Harry 7

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance