The Horse Shoe
Unconvinced

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Is it just me or is that place a waste of time and money? The food is terrible service is to. The woman who owns it is not nice, she walks around with that look on her face like she's so superior so why line her pockets?! Never going to spend my money there again. Theres not a lot of places to go in Salem to eat but I will find something or just make it at home. Done. Never Again.
choices

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
If you like good food, Scott at the Roadhouse is an awesome cook and Melissa is a very sweet waitress. If you can get past the fact that the owner at the Roadhouse is a jerk too, than you might like it there.
preference

Salem, MO

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Roadhouse definitely has the best food and service. The owner may not be very friendly but I prefer that to the treatment you get at the Horseshoe. He is who he is, unlike the Horseshoe owners who pretend to be so much better than everyone. They barely wait until your back is turned before they start trash-talking you. Roadhouse all the way!
my choice

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Roadhouse has the best food in town, hands down! Scott Whitaker grills the best steaks! Horseshoe is completly overated and the food is terrible.
boy

Lone Jack, MO

#5 Mar 12, 2013
heavins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man seeking Woman 2 hr Lol 17
Bling 3 hr Former freind 7
Amanda johns 3 hr Not again 3
What is wrong with the water in salem 4 hr smoker 6
Pizza Hut delivery driver 7 hr Rob 7
Why does salem have so many cops 7 hr Rob 11
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 10 hr AN OBSERVER 89

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance