Well yea

Salem, MO

#21 May 30, 2012
Well to my 2 cents have you ever considered letting a surrogate mom being pregnant with your baby? I've always wanted to be a surrogate mom so other women who can't have children would be able to have one or more! Plus even if you want to breastfeed you could get a medcine I don't remember what it's called but it would make your body think that you just got done giving a birth that would make your breast produce milk. It's just a suggestion, idea... If any women who couldn't afford it I would do it for free! It's a very blessing to have children! I have 2 of my own.
John

Clinton, MO

#22 May 30, 2012
financial thought wrote:
I am not for or neither against abortion.
However if you make abortion illegal in the United States you just end up endangering woman then making it a service only the wealthy can provide.
If it was illegal here then people would just fly to Europe to get one but that would be for the wealthy only .
We live in a world where people need access to safe and inexpensive healthcare and abortion is one of those things society does need... so keep it legal
I thought you were neither for or against abortion?
Jan

Salem, MO

#23 May 30, 2012
I am a woman who has had an abortion. It was not an easy dissection to make. It is something I have thought about for the past 19 years. I always think about my child, but I could have never been able to give him what he needed. I had two other children, my husband had left me, and I felt hopeless. I made $89.00 a week with no health insurance. I made that choice; it was the right choice at the time. I always thought I would never have an abortion, but found myself in a position where I had to make a choice. We should never judge those who have to make these difficult choices. It is not an easy choice, but it is necessary to have the choice.
right

Rolla, MO

#24 May 31, 2012
Quit spreading your legs and you won't have to worry about it.
slut knuckles

Bellevue, WA

#25 May 31, 2012
abortion is wrong! first of off,It takes the mom and dad the choices they make together,man have the choice to just not waman it is their kid to.i have a beautiful little girl i could never ever get abortion,i think if someone gets rape,i would keep the baby cause its apart of me,i know others woudlnt keep it cause of what happen to them.
Sad Times

Salem, MO

#26 Jul 13, 2012
Abortion is against the bible and you should not do it. If you are not in a position to handle a pregnancy then you need to have some self control and avoid sex three days a month. Is it that hard?
skisoajs

Rolla, MO

#27 Jul 13, 2012
Sad Times wrote:
Abortion is against the bible and you should not do it. If you are not in a position to handle a pregnancy then you need to have some self control and avoid sex three days a month. Is it that hard?
you can get pregnant more than 3 days a month. Why don't we teach our children the Bible instead.
Nicole

Layton, UT

#28 Aug 22, 2012
so sad wrote:
Chevy guy, I completely agree with everything you have said. The only way I would feel an abortion would be acceptable is if the pregnancy was a result of rape. As a woman it would be hard to look into your child's eyes and have that awful memory. But I think they need to take the plan b pill or have the abortion immediately before there's ever a little heart beating.
I lost my first child to a miscarriage. I carried that child for 10 weeks. I can't believe anyone would ever kill there baby. I had more love for that baby than any other person that I have walked this earth next to. I know one day I will meet my baby in heaven and I can tell them I DID want you more than anything else in the world. I wonder what all these ppl getting abortions will tell there aborted angels when they meet, if they make it to heaven.
GUY
Nicole

Layton, UT

#29 Aug 22, 2012
Hey girls... Wanna know if a guy is sorry in bed?
Just listen for him to make a statement like;;; A woman should only be able to have an abortion if she was raped... So, in other words if she actually enjoyed the sex she should have to be punished and suffer... How can any man who don't belive a woman has the right to enjoy sex in the first place,, be worth a shit in bed? Just think about it..
unknown

United States

#30 Aug 22, 2012
Nicole wrote:
Hey girls... Wanna know if a guy is sorry in bed?
Just listen for him to make a statement like;;; A woman should only be able to have an abortion if she was raped... So, in other words if she actually enjoyed the sex she should have to be punished and suffer... How can any man who don't belive a woman has the right to enjoy sex in the first place,, be worth a shit in bed? Just think about it..
Are you high or maybe related to Akin? This is the female version of his stupidity you are putting on the screen. Using your logic we should assume a guy who is lousy in bed can't knock you up anymore than being raped can right?
Great

Schererville, IN

#31 Aug 22, 2012
chevy guy wrote:
Man how about birth control? Swallow a pill once a day,put a glove on it, shot in the arm? Abortion is wrong, killing another person because you are irresponsible and had an accident is manslaughter, how is abortion any different?
YES!! Thank you! Use protection, use a condom and bc pills that way no need for abortion at all. Be responsible.
Great

Schererville, IN

#32 Aug 22, 2012
Jan wrote:
I am a woman who has had an abortion. It was not an easy dissection to make. It is something I have thought about for the past 19 years. I always think about my child, but I could have never been able to give him what he needed. I had two other children, my husband had left me, and I felt hopeless. I made $89.00 a week with no health insurance. I made that choice; it was the right choice at the time. I always thought I would never have an abortion, but found myself in a position where I had to make a choice. We should never judge those who have to make these difficult choices. It is not an easy choice, but it is necessary to have the choice.
I agree. I dont judge, I am pro choice and bless your heart. We make decisions that at the time seem right. There should be more education about sex, babies, protection, and financial responsibility. I dont believe in using abortion as birth control but I dont believe a woman should make her own choice. Also, NO man should be allowed to tell any woman what her rights are.
Great

Schererville, IN

#33 Aug 22, 2012
*Do believe not dont
SOA

Washington, DC

#34 Aug 22, 2012
Thats why I haul that big boy out or wrap him.. It may be a chicks choice on havin the baby or not.. but thats too much power for one person to have in my opinion.. ergo my past "safety manuevers" to prevent an "unwanted pregnancy" .. thats the part where the responsibility aspect comes into play..

I pay child support now for my precious little son to a woman who is a miserable selfish wretch.. We were married at the time of his conception and she was being the "ambassador of her self" not her true self..(like she is now) that came later.. so like a good dad.. I get to pay and pay.. thats what the state of Misery says I should do.. even though she uses it for whatever purpose she deems necesary..

Yep already payin a bunch of shylock shyster lawyers and the courts money I dont have to try and get him back so dont bother with that..

point is.. dont give a woman that kind of power over you in the first place fellas.. I understand that accidents happen (when they do you are ignoring the direction I provided above)

In the case of rape, incest or some other criminal act a woman should be able to remove that pregnancy..

Just my .02 cents
Babiesrgifts

United States

#35 Aug 23, 2012
you tube or google partial birth abortion and see how you feel after watching one of those videos.
ted

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Aug 23, 2012
If you are against abortion then you can't be against the social programs needed to support the white trash single mom with 5 kids and no job.
unknown

United States

#37 Aug 23, 2012
ted wrote:
If you are against abortion then you can't be against the social programs needed to support the white trash single mom with 5 kids and no job.
Ted, who put you in charge of which box everyone belongs in? I'm going to need a different box that says something like personal responsibility on it ok?
Mitt Man

Salem, MO

#38 Aug 23, 2012
No sex without marriage and enjoy it but only in marriage and only to procreate. Akin is right women who get pregnant out of wedlock should go to jail and so should the fornicating men who stoop so lo as to look at the Jezabel.
Nicole

Layton, UT

#39 Aug 23, 2012
Hey Ladies..

Wanna know a sure fire way to know if a man is sorry in bed?

Just listen for him to make Idiot comments like

"Well I guess it's ok for a woman to have an abortion if she was
raped. But if the sex was her choice, then she should be FORCED!!
to have the unwanted pregnancy... So if she willfully enjoyed the
sex, She should be punished, And yes of course child birth is painful, and she will suffer through that... But the unwanted child is who will suffer more than anybody... So there you go
Ask your self.. how can a man who believes women have no right to
enjoy sex in the first place, be worth a damn in bed??

You know what the real problem is these days? parents are getting
worse and worse at making their children feel like the world couldn't survive without them...

When I've told people I'm pro choice,,, Some of them have even asked me how would you feel if your mother had aborted you??

My answer is.. it wouldn't have made any difference... The sun would still come up and so would the moon.. The birds would still be singing, The world would still be going on just fine... I'm not that self important...

But there really are some,, if not even most people who believe,, the world would completly STOP!! without them and their kids..

These are the ones who really need professional help...

Along with Jack Asses who cant do basic adding and subtracting
Who think it makes mathmatical scense to make more babies and have less welfare...

Some people say "Why don't they just choose adoption?" Well that might all be fine and good,,, if you don't have an uptight family that has always told you " if you ever got pregnant the whole family would dis-own you" And the child better be WHITE AND HEALTHY!!! That's just the sad truth.. Over 90% of people wanting to adopt babies are WHITE people.. who want babies who look like them as much as possible... Other wize they'll just end up in the foster care system where they usually become criminals anyway...

Then the tax money goes to prisons, and The Teabaggers don't like that either...
Prolife

Salem, MO

#40 Aug 25, 2012
Abortion=Murder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops tv show 10 hr TEE HEE 37
Want to Marry WUT 11 hr lol 7
Ozark mountain vapor 13 hr Rickey 7
Sales Tax 14 hr Mmhmm 12
big rock candy mountain (Jun '14) 17 hr neighbor 50
$5000 cash reward!! 23 hr Sister 2
Is it ok to hang out with an ex's cousin Fri John 4
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web