curios

Steelville, MO

#21 Jun 27, 2012
crawford county is crooked and so is the officials. I hate sid and am glad he's no longer in this town, sorry he's over there, i have friends in that county too. I heard sid was on meth, don't know, but i do know personally someone who used to deliver meth to the steelville courthouse for one of the judges and circuit court lady. probably others as well. I can't wait till i can vote Randy Martin out of the police department and get Richard Martin in. He's a good christian man with good values and would help someone before throwing away the key!!!!!!!!!!
anon

Salem, MO

#22 Jun 27, 2012
another thing about my case I thought was funny. Out of the 10 times I had to go to court over my "accident" the two times my lawyer wasn't there he made jokes while I was seeing the judge. One time I went in and my insurance company hadn't made a payment to the victims yet and he stated "What's the matter is your insurance company broke?". He got everyone laugh while I was up there. I then stated that they cannot make a payment until they get the medical bills. There not just going to send money for no reason. Another time they called the person up before me and read him my case where he recommended substantial jail time for my accident. Well this kid was dumbfounded until they realized they read the wrong case and got a good laugh out of everyone. When I was called next he stated "Well I guess you know what your in for haha" Just to get everyone to laugh again. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A COURT OF LAW! now a comedy special. This was my life they were laughing at and like I said Recommended substantial jail time for an accident where i had insurance and drinking wasn't involved.
right

El Dorado Springs, MO

#23 Jun 27, 2012
Crawford County's public defender!!!! You shouldn't open your mouth until you know what you are talking about!!! You are not funny or cute! This is fact and he got his ass handed to him! So do all the checking you want, but you might not like what you find asshead!
Confilict

Salem, MO

#24 Jun 27, 2012
anon wrote:
another thing about my case I thought was funny. Out of the 10 times I had to go to court over my "accident" the two times my lawyer wasn't there he made jokes while I was seeing the judge. One time I went in and my insurance company hadn't made a payment to the victims yet and he stated "What's the matter is your insurance company broke?". He got everyone laugh while I was up there. I then stated that they cannot make a payment until they get the medical bills. There not just going to send money for no reason. Another time they called the person up before me and read him my case where he recommended substantial jail time for my accident. Well this kid was dumbfounded until they realized they read the wrong case and got a good laugh out of everyone. When I was called next he stated "Well I guess you know what your in for haha" Just to get everyone to laugh again. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A COURT OF LAW! now a comedy special. This was my life they were laughing at and like I said Recommended substantial jail time for an accident where i had insurance and drinking wasn't involved.
SEEING AS HOW HE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS IN THE WRECK WIT YOU HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE A PART OF WAT HAPPEND TO YOU! THAT IS CONFLICT OF INTREST
right

El Dorado Springs, MO

#25 Jun 27, 2012
How does this happen???? This is as illegal as it gets!
Confilict wrote:
<quoted text> SEEING AS HOW HE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS IN THE WRECK WIT YOU HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BE A PART OF WAT HAPPEND TO YOU! THAT IS CONFLICT OF INTREST
Confilict

Salem, MO

#26 Jun 27, 2012
right wrote:
How does this happen???? This is as illegal as it gets!
<quoted text>
YOUR VERY RIGTH THAT IS ILLEGAL! BUT I GUESS IF THAT PERSON HAS THE MONEY HE COULD SUE THEM! THEY CAN NOT JUST DO THAT
right

El Dorado Springs, MO

#27 Jun 28, 2012
That might be true, but it sounds like there were criminal charges brought against this guy. That is a conflict of interest and he can not legally do that and the judge overseeing this knows better too! This is what needs to stop in this town and can be if gone about it in the right way!
Confilict wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR VERY RIGTH THAT IS ILLEGAL! BUT I GUESS IF THAT PERSON HAS THE MONEY HE COULD SUE THEM! THEY CAN NOT JUST DO THAT
Confilict

Salem, MO

#28 Jun 28, 2012
right wrote:
That might be true, but it sounds like there were criminal charges brought against this guy. That is a conflict of interest and he can not legally do that and the judge overseeing this knows better too! This is what needs to stop in this town and can be if gone about it in the right way!
<quoted text>
THAT IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT IT WAS A CONFLCICT OF INTREST BECAUSE THE WRECK INVOLVED MR. PEARSON AND HE ( I ASSUM) IS THE ONE THAT PRESSED THE ISSUE TO HAVE CRIMINAL CHARGHES AGAINST THIS PERSON
right

El Dorado Springs, MO

#29 Jun 28, 2012
Then the AG needs to know about this, because this is totally illegal. Also, what judge let this take place, because whoever it was should have not let this happen in the first place!
Confilict wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT IT WAS A CONFLCICT OF INTREST BECAUSE THE WRECK INVOLVED MR. PEARSON AND HE ( I ASSUM) IS THE ONE THAT PRESSED THE ISSUE TO HAVE CRIMINAL CHARGHES AGAINST THIS PERSON
Tiffany P

Jefferson City, MO

#30 Jun 29, 2012
I am originally from Crawford County. My family still lives there along with my fiance's family. I have had run ins with Sid Pearson since 2005 over a few misdemeanor charges, nothing major just a few traffic violations. He left Crawford not only because of scandals involving himself but also his drug doing son. He couldn't get on the ballot there and when Judge Seay stepped down to run for prosecuting attorney Pearson tried getting a special appt. to the judges seat and the AG denied him. I sat 6 months in county jail over my dwi case. The time there I watched felony offenders, dopers, molesters and theives get 120s handed to them by Sid. Really they got 4 months and all I could do was watch in horror as dangerous offenders cycled in and out while i sat in there over a misdemeanor. He only wants the job so that when he retires he can draw not only a PA pension but a judge's pension too. He cares nothing of the people he is to collect money from this county's hardworking, tax paying citizens.
anon

Salem, MO

#31 Jun 29, 2012
Brandy Baird was my judge. and she was laughing along with sid in the court room. A couple of children if you ask me.
agree

Salem, MO

#32 Jun 29, 2012
DOes anyone know how to get ahold of the AG???
right

El Dorado Springs, MO

#33 Jun 29, 2012
yes, go on the AG's website and email him.
hesok

El Dorado Springs, MO

#34 Jun 30, 2012
This jerk needs to be removed asap! Say NO to him becoming a judge!
agree

Salem, MO

#35 Jun 30, 2012
OK thanks i will do that. Hes trying to give my husband 65 years for literally no reason. There trying to get him with two drug charges control substances when they didnt find any drugs when they came into our house. HE deffiantly needs to b removed from office pa or judge. But there isnt anyone running against him for circuit judge so hes pretty much has the spot unless the AG throws him out i guess. I dont really know what all they can do. But im gonna try something.
hesok

El Dorado Springs, MO

#36 Jun 30, 2012
GO the the AG's website and email him. Tell him your complaint and its seems that there are plenty of them. He tried this in Crawford County and the AG stopped it an he can do it again!
agree wrote:
OK thanks i will do that. Hes trying to give my husband 65 years for literally no reason. There trying to get him with two drug charges control substances when they didnt find any drugs when they came into our house. HE deffiantly needs to b removed from office pa or judge. But there isnt anyone running against him for circuit judge so hes pretty much has the spot unless the AG throws him out i guess. I dont really know what all they can do. But im gonna try something.
please

El Dorado Springs, MO

#37 Jul 1, 2012
I went to the website and emailed him on Sid also! It is time for this loser to be dis-barred! He has no business in the field he is in or trying to get in!
sure

El Dorado Springs, MO

#38 Jul 3, 2012
This clown is a joke! He thinks he is big shot until a REAL lawyer comes into the room then he shuts his smart mouth! I am going to the website to and file my complaint also. The AG needs to know that he has went to a different county and is trying the same thing he got shot down for in Crawford County.
Get Real

Salem, MO

#39 Jul 3, 2012
anon wrote:
I posted this on another topic about sid but, I was almost thrown in jail for an accident by him. I have never been in trouble in my life or had anything more than a minor fender bender on the ice I had an accident last year with my family in the car and i had insurance and wasn't drinking or anything as i don't drink. Anyways he wouldn't let it go as an accident and brought criminal charges against me and recommended substantial jail time. I'm a family man and was traveling with my family and would never dream of committing a crime. He stuck it to me pretty bad. Also he made me pay 200 ea month towards the costs which put a huge hole in my familys budget.
This happened in my family too. Almost to the tee. He is not a reasonable man at all.
disappointed

Warrensburg, MO

#40 Jul 4, 2012
Sid Pearson needs to go, write letters to the AG,reminding them that they appointed him so they are responsible for his actions. Do today and keep doing to. the squeaky wheel gets oil, so just keep writing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaffers Interior And Exterior 1 hr no 8
Jackie shafer 4 hr keeping it straight 4
Divorce attorney 5 hr Becky 16
Becky Light 6 hr Jim 1
Chick needs a roomie. 8 hr Becky 3
Frank at McDonald's 10 hr Becky 15
eric schafer (Apr '13) 11 hr truth 52
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?