Connecticut Shootings

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad

Farmington, MO

#1 Dec 14, 2012
There is such anger and devision in this country for the last four years fueled my over zealous politicians who have unions attacking people who just want the right to work, creating class envy etc. Mr. President this blood is on your hands. You and yout followers got what you wanted. Turning Americans against Americans more than anytime in History since the Civil War. Now any crazy who just needed some reason to kill has killed all of these innocent children.

There is no time in the History of our nation have citizens turned on each other like now.

Just look at the way behave on this blog.
Right

Lebanon, MO

#2 Dec 14, 2012
If the school administrators had been armed this would not have happened, or they could have ended it sooner.
Absurd

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
sad wrote:
There is such anger and devision in this country for the last four years fueled my over zealous politicians who have unions attacking people who just want the right to work, creating class envy etc. Mr. President this blood is on your hands. You and yout followers got what you wanted. Turning Americans against Americans more than anytime in History since the Civil War. Now any crazy who just needed some reason to kill has killed all of these innocent children.
There is no time in the History of our nation have citizens turned on each other like now.
Just look at the way behave on this blog.
What loony bin did you escape from? The crazy that killed all those children was allowed to by the NRA.
Don't you remember The Virginia Tech massacre? Almot 30 people were killed by some crazy. And BUSH was President then.
Oh My Oh My

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Right wrote:
If the school administrators had been armed this would not have happened, or they could have ended it sooner.
And you're just and idiot. You defy good reason
hurt

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
How about locked doors? Armed Security guards for our schools? What steps will be taken to keep our community safe?
NTjr

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Dec 14, 2012
This has been a bad year for shooting and killing of innocents . Lets not blame the guns , but the person that fired it . If everyone gave up their guns , criminals would still have them . Thats why they pick eating places , malls , and schools , No one can protect themselves . Ive seen people in countries that dont have guns , slaughtered and contolled by rogues and so call militants that have guns . A Gun is a tool , good or bad , its the holder that defines it
Old Indian

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2012
NTjr wrote:
This has been a bad year for shooting and killing of innocents . Lets not blame the guns , but the person that fired it . If everyone gave up their guns , criminals would still have them . Thats why they pick eating places , malls , and schools , No one can protect themselves . Ive seen people in countries that dont have guns , slaughtered and contolled by rogues and so call militants that have guns . A Gun is a tool , good or bad , its the holder that defines it

Well Said!!!!!!
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Old Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Said!!!!!!
Very well said. This will be used against every American that owns a gun. It's not the NRA's fault. Gun control will NOT fix these tragidies. Like he said, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
Hunter

Bonne Terre, MO

#9 Dec 14, 2012
It is important that everyone uses the established NRA talking points on this. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. A gun is a tool nothing more nothing less. Lets all repeat these like good little lemmings, we can't do anything that would hurt the financial backers of the NRA (gun industry for those of you without a brain). We could even fuel things more by saying that it was Obama or Holder's fault and that everyone better go out and buy some more before all guns are banned and only outlaws have guns. I think of all those times I have been caught in a cross fire without my Ruger and the outlaws almost got me. Talk about sheep being led around, the NRA has a ring in your noses.

sad

Farmington, MO

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Oh My Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're just and idiot. You defy good reason
And you have just proven my point about how Americans behave toward each other. Instead of having a rationsl discussion you go right to name calling.
Pat

Belton, MO

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Hunter wrote:
It is important that everyone uses the established NRA talking points on this. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. A gun is a tool nothing more nothing less. Lets all repeat these like good little lemmings, we can't do anything that would hurt the financial backers of the NRA (gun industry for those of you without a brain). We could even fuel things more by saying that it was Obama or Holder's fault and that everyone better go out and buy some more before all guns are banned and only outlaws have guns. I think of all those times I have been caught in a cross fire without my Ruger and the outlaws almost got me. Talk about sheep being led around, the NRA has a ring in your noses.
A gun is not a tool, you are. And you are calling others lemmings.
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Dec 14, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have just proven my point about how Americans behave toward each other. Instead of having a rationsl discussion you go right to name calling.
I have to seriously doubt that you have really been in any crossfires, if you have, you should stop going into that neighbor hood, if you live their, maybe you might think about moving. I support the NRA and always will. So who is leading you around by the nose?
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Sorry to sad. I posted my comment toward hunter.
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Dec 14, 2012
So pat, Is a knife a weapon or tool. Is an ax a weapon or tool. Is a screw driver a weapon or tool. You do realize I could go on and on. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying or if you disagree, you should remove just about everything in your home.
Right

United States

#15 Dec 14, 2012
What about the Guy in china where guns are banned and he killed 22 people with a knife yesterday.. There are 360 million people in America. There is bound to have a loose cannon go off somewhere. The right to bear arms is probably a big deterent against crime in states that have right to carry. Hunter, You have never been in the crossfire. I doubt you have ever been in the service. I believe you are a wimp on top of it.
Name

Rolla, MO

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I think a lot of people who are for gun control are for control only, not the utter ban of guns altogether. I'm pro gun control but I wouldn't want to ban them completely. That's just ridiculous; however, I wouldn't vote against stricter laws and requirements for owning them.
No matter what anyone does crazy determined people will find a way to kill. Putting as many roadblocks in between, like more gun safety classes, or a thorough background check for criminal action and psychological disorders, would help in my opinion.
Hunter

Salem, MO

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Right wrote:
What about the Guy in china where guns are banned and he killed 22 people with a knife yesterday.. There are 360 million people in America. There is bound to have a loose cannon go off somewhere. The right to bear arms is probably a big deterent against crime in states that have right to carry. Hunter, You have never been in the crossfire. I doubt you have ever been in the service. I believe you are a wimp on top of it.
He injured 22 in China none were killed. Get your NRA talking points straight, fact check them, they usually lie to support themselves. What branch and what years were you in Rambo? If you were you would know that civilians have no need for AK 47s or AR 15s, if you are such a poor shot that you need more than 10 rounds you should not be allowed to own a firearm.
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Dec 14, 2012
So hunter, are you from St. Louis or Salem? Just wondering because boy you know we have so many shootings here in Salem. You don't even know were your from. Your an idiot. So what about people that own shootguns or are you willing to comment? Open your mouth and insert your foot.
mom5

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2012
let me say first, i do not like guns,but the gun is not the enemy. if parents were given back their rights to teach children that for every action there is a reaction, without someone yelling that there is child abuse, maybe our young people would not be committing these types of crimes. a few swats on the bottom wakes some of these kids up and they realize that you are not going to be set in the corner for 15 min. or have your cell phone taken away when you go against the laws.lets get back to teaching the young about things like respect and responsibility
Rob

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2012
First off, my heart goes out to all those families who won't have the kids home tonight. That bastard had to be pure evil to kill his own mother much less slaughter a room full of kindergarteners. We wanted an immoral country with no absolute wrongs, where we can do whatever is in our hearts that makes us feel good didn' t we? Here it is. Blame guns if that helps you get thru the night, guns have been on this continent longer than the country we call home and there had never been things like this happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just want to spread a little love this morning. 6 min AndAllofUs 1
victim no more of wayne gott 8 hr Whatever 2
Is Michelle Munson/ Michelle Schilling 22 hr ?? 5
Animal Abuse in Dent County (Nov '08) Sun RoniLeigh 13
Beautifing Salem Sat No words 7
Today is the Day America rises back to GREATNESS!! Sat reality strikes 3
Who boys foodstamps Sat RoniLeigh 10

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance