First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ghost

Salem, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Juanita is a good mom she does her best with her girls . I know she did not leave bruises on her daughters. I have seen Shyann ride her bike with no training wheels. When I asked Juanita why Shyann was doing it she said that Shyann wants to learn how to ride with out them on her bike.
LAURA T

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Dear Gost, I don't know who you are, but let me put it this way, A bike don't put hand bruises on the child. I'm going to see the girls tonight cause i'm alowed to do this, If this is what it is, i hope she loses them girls forever. I do know this, and i know she will read this she can call me instead of sending messages with a family member, i'm not a hard person to find, and yes Carol, i might have a son on probation, Who cares, so he fucked up and he is paying the time. I think everyone has comminted on that and everyone knows this. I'm still proud of him. But, At least my kids don't have to live on state cause that is the only thing they was raised to know how to do. Yes, she is a un fit mother that can't give the girls a bath they are always dirty, and that is a shame, i know you guys aint rich, but hell, you do have running water so give them a bath. Don't push to hard on this subject, i do know your neighbors, and if i have to i will fight right along with the dad and make sure she never gets them girls back. Now see you should of kept my name out of this subject, and not go and run your mouth to a family member, cause i know more than what you think i do, If you want to run your mouth off to me i'm not a hard person to find i've lived at my house for the last 15 years come on out, (family is always welcome lol) I will have proof soon, with in the 24 hrs frame. So if i'm wrong i will be the first to say i'm sorry, But i know i'm not, so this is about the time to finally to put the girls into a good home.
stacy

Chalfont, PA

#3 Apr 26, 2012
i dont know who started this site but i do know this shit has got to stop i dont know what is all going on but what ive been told im not happy at all, and i know that noone is happy but this is not the place to be putting this on here and Laura u would of never been brought into this im sure if u wouldnt have been commenting on her post it has nothing to do with u so just stay out of it im not taking up for noone but this site is just very childish people need to grow up and keep there opinion to them selves and to inform u that matt dosent need them either and if i had the power they would be in my custody living with me knowing they would be treated and provided for like children should be and yes she know that ive told her that before myself so im asking every one not to be writing on this topic because this is not the place to be discussing it if u have issues with her then go to her house or call her on the phone and talk to her about them not on here
Laura T

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Apr 26, 2012
Stacy, See i wrote my comment on her site, due to her saying that she didn't want to comment, well, see i do comment on this, and it is my concern when the kid gets beat, see, i have seen the marks and it isn't something that is what other people wants, and if she didn't start this topix on herself nothing would be wrote, come on gost, its not hard to figure out who that is. If she didn't want nothing to be commented on on her site she shouldn't of wrote on her site either, see i've always been freedom of speach, and they brought me in to this by talking about one of my kids and going to talk to a family member and sending out threats to me, they called my bluff and you know me i will answer, but as for going to their house.... um no... they are cop callers but they can come to my house any time. And i think they will be better off at their dads house, come on at least their clean, and loved. So this site is a good site at times, cause, at least the truth is being told. And as for as my kids yes, i do have one on probation, am i proud of what he did, no, but at least he is doing what he needs to do. But at least i can say is my kids are not on welfare, they have a job, and my son, does take care of his baby and not with the help of state. And there is one more thing i forgot to put on the last topix post i wrote Carol says i need to stay off facebook and topix and stand by family that is a joke, cause i do stand by family, just not the ones that beats a kid, and try to get away with it. But, they need to stay off the topix and facebook cause state is paying for theirs, But, they won't be for long cause they don't have the kids, and that means state funds will stop. So now have a wonderfull life

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2012
I thought daniel and his ex were drawing a disability check. Wouldn't that be the state paying for their kid too?
LAURA T

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
nebie, um no pretty sure they are not drawing a disability check, sorry.
yep i know

Neosho, MO

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Matt is on a disability check. Oh wait isnt that drawing from the state?! I think yes. So he don't need them girls either. And a while back he was accused of molesting Shyanne. Calling Shyanne a lair? Them babies will be suffering in his care. If Anita can't have her girls Matt shouldn't either!! And Laura T can't you spell anything right? It is right there in front of you. And how do you think Anita started this topix? And how are you involved in the girls life? Personally i think you need to shut your big fat mouth and get on with your life. And if you really must know i am a supporter of Anita's. Got a problem with that? I will bend over for you to kiss it. Not do us all a favor and shut ur mouth like Stacy asked you to do. Good day all. God Bless
TURE STORY

Salem, MO

#8 Apr 27, 2012
yep i know wrote:
Matt is on a disability check. Oh wait isnt that drawing from the state?! I think yes. So he don't need them girls either. And a while back he was accused of molesting Shyanne. Calling Shyanne a lair? Them babies will be suffering in his care. If Anita can't have her girls Matt shouldn't either!! And Laura T can't you spell anything right? It is right there in front of you. And how do you think Anita started this topix? And how are you involved in the girls life? Personally i think you need to shut your big fat mouth and get on with your life. And if you really must know i am a supporter of Anita's. Got a problem with that? I will bend over for you to kiss it. Not do us all a favor and shut ur mouth like Stacy asked you to do. Good day all. God Bless
SHYANNE TOLD ME OUT OF HER OWN MOUTH THAT MATT MESSED WITH HER!!!! SO I AGREE WITH YOU! HE DOES NOT NEED THOSE CHILDREN EITHER..... THIS IS STUPID
peeps

Salem, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2012
look the lil girls are the ones we need to worry about if he has touched lil kids in the past why did he get them from DFS . if you want to know the truth .neith one of them should have them ourDFS is a joke any way i will keep SHYANN,an MARYBETH in my PRAYS.
SOL

United States

#11 May 3, 2012
Sounds like Junita and the family is messing up. Spreading lies all around town. Trying to make herself look like a victim....... How about the poor little child that had the bad stuff happen to her. If you did this, I hope you get punished. True story...... Its sounds like you are friends with junita, I wouldn't believe anything you would say. Laura T...... Who are you? sounds like you have a beef with Junita or Anita guess their the same people. And Matt.... was there any charges against him on this molesting stuff? If their was, why would they give them to him.. So i guess there wasn't no charges pressed.. or maybe i missing something. Any ways I hope for the best for those girls. And if you did do this Junita... Shame on you. Karma is a Bitch.

Since: Nov 11

Salem, MO

#12 May 4, 2012
juanita is always going around town wanting pitty for so some thing. she dose not need kid!!! How can u raise kids when u are a Kid. she is nasty & dirty. I have seen her with those babys with no shoes and no coats while she had on both, come on if you need one shoes and a coat what makes u think your kids dont dumb ass. some one should have taken the first one and fixed her so she could not have had more.She need's to get off her lazy ass get a job and stop living off the state she is more than able to work. she is just nasty lazy trash and dose not need her Kids back EVER.If by chance she dose get them back and I see them out with no coats no shoes and dirty i will call in on her ever time so watch u back anita.

amanda wethy

United States

#13 May 4, 2012
set and watching wrote:
juanita is always going around town wanting pitty for so some thing. she dose not need kid!!! How can u raise kids when u are a Kid. she is nasty & dirty. I have seen her with those babys with no shoes and no coats while she had on both, come on if you need one shoes and a coat what makes u think your kids dont dumb ass. some one should have taken the first one and fixed her so she could not have had more.She need's to get off her lazy ass get a job and stop living off the state she is more than able to work. she is just nasty lazy trash and dose not need her Kids back EVER.If by chance she dose get them back and I see them out with no coats no shoes and dirty i will call in on her ever time so watch u back anita.
Why don't u get some balls and say this shit to her face and put your really name

Salem, MO

#14 May 4, 2012
Well since i am a woman tat would be kind of hard don't u think. and the the first time I see her I will tell her what I think OK. I have known her since she was a little girl and she has always been a whinny brat and wanted people to feel sorry for her and running her mouth when she should keep it shut. It dose not take many brains to know that if it is cold puts shoes and coats on kids and no matter how poor they say they are they have soap and water. and they have more money they I have coming in and I dont run around town looking like that. It is a matter of self worth and she has non.

Well

Bloomfield, MO

#15 May 4, 2012
The whole family is butt @$$ ugly.
Bull Crap

United States

#16 May 25, 2012
Just a word of advice junita, its better to keep the mouth shut then open it and open another can of trouble.You don't know what your doing or what your talking about, so before you open the mouth to make yourself look like your doing something to get your kids back, make sure your doing infront of someone that gives a damn, cause this person knows more about what is going on then what you think. Hope for the best for your mom and dad, we know they love them girls, but you, you ought to move were ever your moving to, and give everyone peice. lol
Bull Crap

United States

#17 May 25, 2012
BLAH BLAH BLAH you are so funny junita, when you don't know what in the hell you are doing. blah blah blah
Bull Crap

United States

#18 May 25, 2012
Sometimes it pays to just keep your mouth shut, instead of acting like your a bad ass, which we all know your not... Hahahaha. you really don't think this post would close and disapear did you, hope not, cause its not gonna happen, sorry.
Knows

Salem, MO

#19 May 25, 2012
There was a incident at school function where Shyann got a hold of Anitas phone showing other little kids,the nude photos on it. which was seen by Shannon at Head Start. This was during the Chili Cook Off.
Bull Crap

United States

#20 May 25, 2012
ya but if head start didn't report it there is no records on it, that is why she is getting away with half of the shit she does. What a wonderful dfs office we have.

Salem, MO

#21 May 26, 2012
we all what to know what now????/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr grave digger 3,197
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr Dog Man 591
whats your favorite meal in town? 2 hr Realist 16
Ashley Dixon 2 hr Realist 13
Why is there always a vulgar person from Farmin... 17 hr what's up today? 44
Big Rock 17 hr Billy The Kid 23
Cats breeding with dogs. (Jun '12) 17 hr Billy Graham 148

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Dent County was issued at October 02 at 12:20PM CDT

Salem Dating
Find my Match

Salem Jobs

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]