Steve Wilkos show
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jill

Saint Elizabeth, MO

#1 Sep 14, 2010
everybody needs to watch Steve Wilkos show this Friday. Jodi Head, Eric Casey and Mike Burgdorff will be on there. Eric failed the lie detector test about "touching" Mike's kids.
hmmmmm

Salem, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2010
are you for real ?
i checked their website i dont see them ?????
hmmmmm

Salem, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Steph

Salem, MO

#4 Sep 14, 2010
yeah there is nothing on his web site about them.
unknown

Oak Grove, MO

#5 Sep 14, 2010
it's not on the website maybe, but it sure is on the preview's on t.v. and they are def on there. steve flips out on Jodi at the end, and tell's her to get off his stage. yea, everyone should watch
hmmmmmmmmm

Salem, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2010
when is it on ???
when so i can record it ?
girlygirl

Odessa, MO

#7 Sep 14, 2010
u sure its this friday and not next week this time? cuz i watched the clip for friday and im pretty sure thats not it.
info

Lebanon, MO

#8 Sep 16, 2010
yeah it's friday the 17th, mike told me
work blows

Salem, MO

#9 Sep 16, 2010
for the working people can anyone tell me if a replay of the show will show late friday night. ten of after?
jodi head

Waynesville, MO

#10 Sep 16, 2010
All you stupid people need to shut your fucking mouths because you dont know what your talking about and if you like runing your mouths you can come say it to my face and mine and michaels kid i took her to childrens hospital in st louis and there is nothing wrong with my kid and she has never been touch and who every write on here that michael told you it was on this friday he is so wrong.
Stephanie

Salem, MO

#11 Sep 16, 2010
Im lost?????
Really

Salem, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2010
If you don't want people talking about your business, don't go on a national tv show and tell the world lol
Well

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 16, 2010
Well when is it on then

Since: Mar 10

Salem, MO

#14 Sep 17, 2010
i can tell you all thay did not show jodi or the others on today because i watched the show today and it was about child molesing but it wasnt them on today but i can tell you all i talked to eric caseys mother and she said thay did go up there and talked to steve but hasent heard any thing yet if there going to air the show
wilkosfan

Odessa, MO

#15 Sep 17, 2010
Please post when you do hear something, I would love to see this one!!!
8ball1974

Harrisonville, MO

#16 Sep 17, 2010
it will be on air and the coward did fail his test and so did jodie they wouldnt show clips if their not going to put it on tv
unknown

Oak Grove, MO

#17 Sep 17, 2010
they r going to b aired on the show b/c there r previews showing all, jodi, eric, and mike. and i agree with "Really"...dont go on national television if u dont want ur shit talked about...come on, everyone knows this is too small of a town not to talk shit.
huh_

Warsaw, MO

#18 Sep 18, 2010
ok im watching a rec of fri show u sure its not next fri? cuz i dont think this one is it
wilkosfan

Odessa, MO

#19 Sep 20, 2010
not them from the 17 th; is it still supposed to be on sometime?
who knows

Salem, MO

#20 Sep 21, 2010
huh_ wrote:
ok im watching a rec of fri show u sure its not next fri? cuz i dont think this one is it
please let me know when this show will be on. I am very interested in it as i have heard so many things about jodi and Micheal. heard she was the abuser not to mention the cheater however I will say there is two sides to every story. so is it true one of the kids are not micheals? and if she is anything like her cousin from from salem who sneaks around having her flings must say run in the family. however the cousin would rather spend time with her lover than her family and buy him. as for jodi's mother you go girl..glad ur life has been going well...u deserve it!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corvette 1 hr donna 15
Jeremy & Angie Harris 9 hr Just wondering 5
all out diesel scam! 11 hr Frank 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 20 hr FARTS 1,076
News Phineas, dog involved in child bite case, disap... (Oct '13) 23 hr Officer pig 79
good auction Mon donna 30
Nancy Wisdom??? Mon Dilbert 2

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages