8 UP INK in Salem
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just wants to know

Salem, MO

#1 Jul 9, 2012
anyone had work done here yet. tell me the truth is it worth goin to??
Yep

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Love there work u can also find them on fb and see the work they have done can't wait to get more done there
Meow

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
I know the owner pretty well. One of the artists is my Bestfriend's older brother. They're all really fun people to be around. They all do an amazing job too.
JusTmE

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Where at
Steph
#5 Jul 10, 2012
Over on missouri street! You can look them up on face book as well!
lamo
#6 Jul 11, 2012
Steph wrote:
Over on missouri street! You can look them up on face book as well!
ok is it being run out of someone house? just a question curious?
Steph
#7 Jul 11, 2012
lamo wrote:
<quoted text>
ok is it being run out of someone house? just a question curious?
yes but it was built into a parlour.
hal

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Looks like a classy place. It's a house and they have spray painted the outside of the house. Ghetto! No thank you! I love tattoos, but I'm very selective about where I go. I would never stop here based on looks alone. Kind of a turn off. And, it's by a church and daycare. That's kind of distasteful in my opinion. Just my opinion!
just saying

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 11, 2012
I have seen some of the work they have done. I personally would NOT go there. It looks okay..but I haven't seen anything I would put on my body. I recently had a tatoo done in St. Louis and you can tell the difference in professionalism. It looks like the kind of work you end up having to get fixed later on down the road.
Meow

United States

#10 Jul 14, 2012
Because of what it looks like outside.? They drew outside because Jason loves to show off his work. It's disrespectful because it's near a church.? That's just stupid. My mom got an ENTIRE back tattoo and let him freehand it and it's just amazing. If Jason does it, it's beautiful. Jaymz and Carrie do outstanding jobs too.
the riddler

Salem, MO

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Do they have a business license and is the place zoned for business?
Tattoo

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2012
the riddler wrote:
Do they have a business license and is the place zoned for business?
yes the are license and insured very clean and cause it by a church means nothing I bet 75% of the people that go to that church has a tattoo
Kimberlee

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2012
I had a tattoo done there, and my mom has had a few already. I love their work, and they are good company to be around, and very friendly.
hmm

Lone Jack, MO

#14 Jul 16, 2012
i seen a new guy their today standing outside. He has been their a few times. They may have gotten a new artist to work for them. Anyone know who he is or if he does good work. Tall, short black hair, has like a partial sleeve on his left arm??
rusty

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Do they do piercings?
nola

Salem, MO

#16 Jul 22, 2012
jaymz did a tat for a friend of mine and it was really bad and faded but that was a longtime ago so maybe he is better??
tattooed girl

Wright City, MO

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Their shop is freaking amazing. It's really clean and awesome on the inside. They converted the house into a tattoo shop, you can't even tell it's a house on the inside. They are really friendly people too, make you feel right at home. I love all the work they've done on me, and all the others I've seen come out of it too. I say just go in and meet them, look at their work and decide for yourself before posting on topix.
marie

United States

#18 Aug 30, 2012
So amazing? My grandmother got s tattoo and caught staff she had to have her tattoo cut out.
michelle

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2012
I know of at least 20 people that have gotten tats there including me.and none of us have had problems with ours.several talk about going there that haven't been bc everyone seems to like it.and a bunch has went back for more tats.
hmmm

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Sep 2, 2012
No thanks I'm gd! Heard some very bad thangs about Mike that works there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Schafer 25 min Collie 10
Lesbians in Salem?????? 1 hr Babygurl1977 13
Alderwoman Molly (Sep '15) 4 hr what's up today? 100
The Moores (Aug '15) 4 hr No one knows 19
Joyce White Whitlock 4 hr Sure 2
Piss off about the judge at the court house she... (Dec '14) 12 hr What_the_hell 22
4th street furniture & antiques 16 hr My other brother ... 130

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages